Which products would still consider me natty?

Masindex

Awards
Hi guys! been lurking around for a while and wanted to thank everyone for the awesome info,
especially finding awesome companies to deal with, sns and apex.

Would like to ask however, what products from apex would still be considered natty?
I say this because I feel I am getting much from what I am doing now but after trying these apex gels,
Epica and ursa, I feel even more can get pushed out. Like seriously, first training session with these was awesome!

I have nothing against steroids; just not interested at this time. Thanks everyone!

kira1357

Awards
The only not-natty Apex product is Stanogen / Epiandro. And even that's a relatively mild compound, would *technically* make you not natty anymore but it's silly that someone who has only used Epi could be considered equally not natty as someone who's done tren. Anyway, glad you like Epichaos and Ursa, my torso is pretty much covered with Apex products 24/7 and those two and/or Triton are my go-to preworkout stack. I also recommend the Hyperion and Arimahex combo, it's a fantastic test boost combo that is technically still natty.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Hi guys! been lurking around for a while and wanted to thank everyone for the awesome info,
especially finding awesome companies to deal with, sns and apex.

Would like to ask however, what products from apex would still be considered natty?
I say this because I feel I am getting much from what I am doing now but after trying these apex gels,
Epica and ursa, I feel even more can get pushed out. Like seriously, first training session with these was awesome!

I have nothing against steroids; just not interested at this time. Thanks everyone!
Everyone is gonna have a different opinion of what is natural and what isn't. Most people draw the line at hormones tho so anything hormonal by most people's standards is no longer natural even if it's stuff like dhea or andros

Masindex

Awards
Thank you for this. I kind of had the same idea in my head(the word pro hormone was eluding me) I am considering using b-aet because of my high cortisol… u mean, at the same time, how can I state I am natural when I used Eca in the past so there’s no argument with my natural status. Haha such vanity I am thinking. I guess i have to do more research on what steroids are and what pro hormones are. The Canada health site states most of the ingredients as steroids, so I am concerned about doing that before having a proper education on the matter(yes, I am VERY naive when it comes to this stuff)

thanks again, guys 🙏

kira1357

Awards
Thank you for this. I kind of had the same idea in my head(the word pro hormone was eluding me) I am considering using b-aet because of my high cortisol… u mean, at the same time, how can I state I am natural when I used Eca in the past so there’s no argument with my natural status. Haha such vanity I am thinking. I guess i have to do more research on what steroids are and what pro hormones are. The Canada health site states most of the ingredients as steroids, so I am concerned about doing that before having a proper education on the matter(yes, I am VERY naive when it comes to this stuff)

thanks again, guys 🙏
Good for you for knowing you're naive - that's the first step to not making stupid decisions. Keep reading around on this site and asking questions and you'll learn a ton. And btw not that it matters but most of us wouldn't consider someone who has just used ECA to be not natty.

AET-50 is one of my favorite cortisol control products and I hope you like it too.