Which Product or compound has helped you in the strength department?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Now before I get flamed for a post that has probably been asked 1000's of times, thats not my intentions. Im curious as to what single product or compound has worked best FOR YOU as far as strength during your supplement run. Id like to stay away from the PH topic because im compiling data (actually for a class study) on legal beneficial supplements.

Most of the individuals i have asked prior haven't taken much outside of creatine and their pre-workout. most of the college students/classmates i asked gave me answers like "Oh dude this protein powder gave me the gains like no other". Obviously not making much progress there. It would be a huge help and also would probably help some noobs wondering the same thing!

Ill start,
Alphamax/arimistane has been something that has gave me some moderate strength gains in the past. Personally I can deal with the minor joint pain for some addtional increases on my bench

ArA would be the second thing- While the joint pain and doms blow, I do make some pretty good strength gains while taking Ara.

Again thanks for the feedback, no only is this going to help me for a class as well as help me for personal gains, I'm sure others will enjoy reading through as well.

jathan_howe

Awards
In for answers. And I'm running a stack of those two right now. Only like two weeks in tho

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For strength I'd recommend creatine of course then maybe an ABE, ARA and epicatechin stack would definitely aid in strength gains.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and ARA gave me the best strength gains in the "natty" department.

Creatine hcl also helps me better than regular creatine. I hate the tartness it adds on my drink but I feel the effects. If money was no object I'd run follidrone all year round every 4 hrs that I'm awake.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
anavar is an incredible compound for strength

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the new alphamax xt should resolve your joint pain issues. Can't decide between alphamax or ArA myself it's a close tie between the two

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both Alphamax and ArA are great options. Arimistane always gives me trouble when running for more than 4 weeks, but I find that the strength gains from an 8 week run of either product are great. A big factor is diet too. I aim to eat a 3-500 cal surplus while using either of these products.

As Quads said above, definitely check out the new Alphamax XT. I believe it's still on pre sale at TGB for 30% off. Nutriverse is also running a 20% off sale on the entire Performax line. Great time to stock up for an 8 week run

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin in the form of Epic Gainz.

I ever got much from my few ARA ru s. Wouldn't run again.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and Alphamax together gave me the best strength gains of any natural stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and Alphamax together gave me the best strength gains of any natural stack.
That sounds like a great stack. I've read great feedback from people who stack (-)-Epi with Alphamax. Did you do a 4 week run or 8?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are three compounds I enjoy using, they are rated in terms of best strength gains, for me anyway.

ArA (X-Gels) in particular
AlphaMax
(-)Epi

That is based on running the products solo. I must admit that I love stacking ArA with Alphamax; I have done it twice in the past. Both times, that stack provided amazing pumps, very good strength gains and a nice overall positive body composition effect. Even though I was at a very small surplus, the strength aspect from ArA and AlphaMax was great. Also, the F95 and Arimistane really helped with that lean and dry look. During my workouts and for a good period post, vasculairty was amazing. I attribute that due to the pump from ArA and the leaning effect from AlphaMax. The two together may be a little more harsh on joints, I just say that because the ArA can cause extra inflammation.

As mentioned, check out AlphaMax XT. I have not ran it with or without ArA, but the results should be similar. When I ran the ArA, both times, it was at 1.5g per workout day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't take ArA because of medical conditions. AlphaMax never gave me any strength gains. No form of Epicatechin ever did anything at all for me.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Lol, bro, nice reading skills.
nice sarcasm detecting skills. most natural aids outside of creatine are over priced and **** for the cost/results ratio. hence me taking the piss ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I can't take ArA because of medical conditions. AlphaMax never gave me any strength gains. No form of Epicatechin ever did anything at all for me.
Have you tried Amento or Laxogen?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ARA
Epic seemed to help me keep strength on a cut, could have just been placebo though.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
nice sarcasm detecting skills. most natural aids outside of creatine are over priced and **** for the cost/results ratio. hence me taking the piss ;)
That's too bad. I find the two I mentioned highly effective for me. The cost/result ratio is not bad given I can run the products solo without the need of pct or cycle supports.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA and PA
Laxogenin ~ 8+ weeks though.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatinol o phosphate seemed to do the trick for me. Subtle though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Single product? Ergonine.

All 9 ingredients are ergogenic and studied to enhance physical performance.
Over time this should absolutely help you push harder and yield better strength adaptations.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457324279.529513.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005158

Right now 10% off with "arnold16"

Everything in here is included at the studied dose for its purpose here, and this was formulated with synergy as a huge focus.

Better creatine results in combination with betaine anhydrous, glutamine finally made effective in our Synerglute combo, now with enhanced uptake to muscle tissue, Choline synergy and enhanced effectiveness in tandem with LCLT.

Seriously worth a look at, one scoop a day will enhance your performance, hypertrophy benefits, better recovery, and more.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the posts guys, right now over the course of about it seems that Epi(-) and Ara have been the top 2!

Im actually surprised that I havent hear much on the SARMS front. I expected MK 677 to be listed to be honest!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the posts guys, right now over the course of about it seems that Epi(-) and Ara have been the top 2!

Im actually surprised that I havent hear much on the SARMS front. I expected MK 677 to be listed to be honest!
Well in all fairness you did specify 'legal' in the op. Finer legal points aside, it seems fairly clear to me that the respondants itt made certain assumptions regarding what classes of compounds were to be excluded in their considerations.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Well in all fairness you did specify 'legal' in the op. Finer legal points aside, it seems fairly clear to me that the respondants itt made certain assumptions regarding what classes of compounds were to be excluded in their considerations.
this is true, but then again MK677 Cardarine, Radarine, etc could be considered legal based on the fact that companies are continuing to sell them. For this study, PH's/AAS are considered illegal while SARMS would be about as "extreme" as we would accept :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
this is true, but then again MK677 Cardarine, Radarine, etc could be considered legal based on the fact that companies are continuing to sell them. For this study, PH's/AAS are considered illegal while SARMS would be about as "extreme" as we would accept :)
Fair enough, I imagine a few posters may change their answers.

In light of the new/clarified criteria, Id say LGD and trest.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's a totally different ball game. If you include SARMS it will beat all natty products combined/stacked. As NewAgeMayan mentioned, trest/LGD combo is hard to beat, probably best thing you can buy that's not a controlled substance. It's just a matter of time that it will be added though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me

ArA
Alphamax
ABE

Where's all the Prime votes lmao

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ArA and 11-KT

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a great stack. I've read great feedback from people who stack (-)-Epi with Alphamax. Did you do a 4 week run or 8?
I did 8 weeks, it was a great stack all the way around, strength , mood, leaning, energy and libido , If I'm going to do a natural stack thats my go to.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks, it was a great stack all the way around, strength , mood, leaning, energy and libido , If I'm going to do a natural stack thats my go to.
Glad you enjoyed it man. Alphamax really shines at the 5-6 week mark for most, especially in the leaning and vascularity. Sounds like you had a great run with it

jathan_howe

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it man. Alphamax really shines at the 5-6 week mark for most, especially in the leaning and vascularity. Sounds like you had a great run with it
Makes me even happier I'm running it 12 weeks. What was it you guys said becomes apparent around 3 weeks?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What was it you guys said becomes apparent around 3 weeks?
I had increases in body weight by week 3, and noticeable increases in strength and performance in the gym. Definitely felt a nice libido boost around the second week. I also feel that I get deeper sleep from the first week or so of using Alphamax. I sleep deeper and have some CRAZY dreams haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is my next stack, (-)Epi with AlphaMax. I responded well t my first use with (-)Epi, but ran it solo.

Makes me even happier I'm running it 12 weeks. What was it you guys said becomes apparent around 3 weeks?
I would advise only running it 8 weeks and then take at least 4 weeks off. I have mentioned many times before that the drying out effect/increase in vascularity really shines starting around week 3. Granted, this is going to be more apparent the leaner one is and how vascular one is naturally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GET DIESEL-NOS ETHER!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MILLENIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGY's Citruvol Elite has given me strength for my endurance running and Kettlebell/weight lifting sessions.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Carbolin 19 at 4 caps. Wait at least four weeks for results

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Two things for me have given noticeable strength gains:

Xgels (ara) and COP

Any other things have either been too subtle to notice or I used then at a time when my diet was adding strength too and made it too hard to tell. These both Ive used in a heavy deficit and noticed significant strength increases

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Probably the most notable acute thing to suggest here:
Caffeine

/stimulants on top of stimulants.
I can push up extra weight on the right mix without fail

jathan_howe

Awards
Two things for me have given noticeable strength gains:

Xgels (ara) and COP

Any other things have either been too subtle to notice or I used then at a time when my diet was adding strength too and made it too hard to tell. These both Ive used in a heavy deficit and noticed significant strength increases
What COP did you use

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What COP did you use
I've used a few different brands (solo and combos). Typically I just stick to SNS as its the cheapest and is almost always on sale.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Once you ingest them, they could become illegal depending how a court interprets the laws. I'll vouch for MK677, though. It's e****lent.

Last edited:
ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Mk-677 has given great strength gains for me
Stack it with epiandro and epicatechin.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
keep things coming guys, im compiling a spreadsheet! And when you say COP, im assuming youre saying creatinol-o-phosphate? Thought that stuff was bunk compared to plain mono/hcl? Id be interested in some research on that!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm a newb so I haven't tried a bunch of these non mainstream stuff but I'll throw in what has helped and I might catch some **** but I saw my best strength gainz so far running the Pre and Post Jym stack. Current lifts are 365 bench, 350 squat, and 465 dead so I'm by far a crazy strong dude but I don't think I'm weak either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
keep things coming guys, im compiling a spreadsheet! And when you say COP, im assuming youre saying creatinol-o-phosphate? Thought that stuff was bunk compared to plain mono/hcl? Id be interested in some research on that!
cop isn't actually creatine at all. It's totally different in every way except a portion of the name ha

Warthog13

Awards
Alphamax/arimistane has been something that has gave me some moderate strength gains in the past. Personally I can deal with the minor joint pain for some addtional increases on my bench

ArA would be the second thing- While the joint pain and doms blow, I do make some pretty good strength gains while taking Ara.
ArA helped me gain strength but the joint complications forced me to stop after 1.5 bottles. DOMS weren't too bad for me but - dang - my knees hurt!

Alphamax (with arimistane) was great for me. I didn't notice any joint pain. FWIW - I ran Follidrone at the same time as Alphamax so maybe it was a combo of the two?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA helped me gain strength but the joint complications forced me to stop after 1.5 bottles. DOMS weren't too bad for me but - dang - my knees hurt!

Alphamax (with arimistane) was great for me. I didn't notice any joint pain. FWIW - I ran Follidrone at the same time as Alphamax so maybe it was a combo of the two?
Not everyone gets joint pain from arimistane. Some people can run upwards of 150mg without any joint discomfort while others get discomfort from 25mg. I doubt Follidrone had anything to do the curb any joint discomfort. You probably just respond well to it!