Which HGH releasing drug/peptide/rc/sup etc is your favorite and why?

chemiuser

Awards
Been looking at Ghrp2 or ghrh 1-29 both seem to work well and approved by some gov for short term safety. Ghrp6 and mk-677 look interesting too but not as sure of safety.

I can always do massive doses of aminos but I doubt it's going to have as strong of an effect as other more potent chemicals.

Thoughts on other approaches?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your best bet would be saving your money and just buying true, exogenous gh.. peptides are not truly that much cheaper if you find a legit source.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK-677 is gonna be your best bet for keeping cost down and GH up. It's pretty easy to find for $1-2 per dose, so $60 for a 2 month supply. That's a LOT cheaper than 2 months of real GH and also releases more forms of GH in your body.
Exogenous GH is just one type of GH so the thought is that you're not getting the full effect of high GH levels.
Regardless of what you use, watch out for insulin sensitivity. I suggest utilizing cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, and maybe even a good GDA to keep blood sugar levels low-normal.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
MK-677 is gonna be your best bet for keeping cost down and GH up. It's pretty easy to find for $1-2 per dose, so $60 for a 2 month supply. That's a LOT cheaper than 2 months of real GH and also releases more forms of GH in your body.
Exogenous GH is just one type of GH so the thought is that you're not getting the full effect of high GH levels.
Regardless of what you use, watch out for insulin sensitivity. I suggest utilizing cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, and maybe even a good GDA to keep blood sugar levels low-normal.
Mk677 because this and if you had to stop for any reason there's a ramp down. No significant drop in levels.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It truly depends where MK677 is putting your IGF levels in comparision to what dosage it takes gh to put in within that same igf range and than compare cost to cost for what you pay for each. MK677 keeps me full but does nowhere near the job at keeping fat off me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I ran mk677 it was good
Helped on pct. Pumps were better.
No where near peptides though.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Really enjoyed the MK-677, great facking pumps in the gym and my hunger increased a lot. Been taking 20mg aday and it feels amazing, trying to run it at least 3 months! My skin feels amazing to

chemiuser

Awards
Thanks for your opinions guys. Mk677 hands down is more popular. I have some Sermorelin on the way to try out but I think Mk677 is next on my list. Any reason I can't take both together? Also what's your source for MK-677?

Reactions: 1HP
Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I have been interested in "Frag" but still researching it and not real wild about the frequent dosing.. what seems appealing is the deep sleep and inhibiting fat stores...

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Currently on week 5 of my MK-677 and LGD stack, and it feels amazing man. Great pumps, great sleep and skin is feeling better. Used the MK-677 and LGD from Sarms4you.

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
Cjc1295 no dac
Ghrp 2
5xs a day
6 months
I think this is best bet if you have the discipline. I like IPA over Ghrp-2
but Mg for Mg Ghrp-2 is stronger. Cgkone, what dosages do you recommend?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is best bet if you have the discipline. I like IPA over Ghrp-2
but Mg for Mg Ghrp-2 is stronger. Cgkone, what dosages do you recommend?
I liked ghrp2 because I felt it.
5mg a week.
250 mg x4 a day

Last 6 weeks its been mk677 and cjc dac

I really started seeing some results when I got the dac to10mg.

But that's expensive

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoyed the MK-677, great facking pumps in the gym and my hunger increased a lot. Been taking 20mg aday and it feels amazing, trying to run it at least 3 months! My skin feels amazing to
Mate of mine jumped from 10mg to 20mg and couldn't bear how tired he felt all the time...

Warbeast

Awards
I’ve run ipamorelin/ cjc-1295, and ghrp-6/cjc-1295... I found ghrp-6 to be more effective then ipamorelin. More recently I was reccomended an oral form of annamorelin, which was fantastic. Great pumps, increased hunger, slept fantastic. Mk-677 yeilded great results for me before, but it spiked my prolactin to the point where I discontinued use. I would reccomend going with peptides, but if frequent sub-q injections are problematic for your lifestyle then either anamorelin or MK-677 would be a better fit for you. If you are gyno prone, you may want to have some cabergoline on hand (only if your very gyno prone)

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked ghrp2 because I felt it.
5mg a week.
250 mg x4 a day

Last 6 weeks its been mk677 and cjc dac

I really started seeing some results when I got the dac to10mg.

But that's expensive
How often are you injecting the dac?

Warbeast

Awards
Where did you see oral annamorelin? I’ve only seen it in one store and it was paired with oral seramorelin
I haven’t found it in years… the oral one I used to get was great, not sure if we are allowed to mention specific brands… DM me to continue the discussion