Where can I get standalone 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

green1990

Awards
I am thinking about going that route soon. I was actually first planning on running ALCAR, trans-ferulic acid, vit C and maybe fadogia. Then, if that regimen failed I would try dropping all supps (will be hard for me).
Be careful with Alcar and any carnitine it can cause symptoms of hypothyroidism in some and can disrupt t4 to t3 conversion I believe, don't quote me on this. I only recommend using it under a doctor's supervision. I witness this firsthand I started to get poor sleep, sluggish metabolism and cold body temps from using within in a week. I gainned 12 pounds within a short time as well( a couple months)after use. My metabolism is still some what sluggish. I was on the same diet and light exercises regimen. I used it in the past with no problem but every time I used it it screws with my metabolism and body temperature. I have no bloods to prove it, it's just speculation but I would stay far from it if you have any thyroid related problems.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear I might just take the risk to get viron it was recommended to me before but bloods results is what helps me make the final decision. No need for nettle now. Okay one more question did you notice any sleep disturbances?
I did not notice any sleep disturbance while taking Viron. I took it 1 to 2x a day and 5 days on and 2 days off. On the days I took two caps it was one in the morning and the second at luch time. I dosed the one cap days with breakfast.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with Alcar and any carnitine it can cause symptoms of hypothyroidism in some and can disrupt t4 to t3 conversion I believe, don't quote me on this. I only recommend using it under a doctor's supervision. I witness this firsthand I started to get poor sleep, sluggish metabolism and cold body temps from using within in a week. I gainned 12 pounds within a short time as well( a couple months)after use. My metabolism is still some what sluggish. I was on the same diet and light exercises regimen. I used it in the past with no problem but every time I used it it screws with my metabolism and body temperature. I have no bloods to prove it, it's just speculation but I would stay far from it if you have any thyroid related problems.
Thanks for the heads up. I currently do not have any thyroid issues and I have used ALCAR in the past with no issues.