Unanswered When to pull the plug

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At what point do you say “I need to drop this cycle now”? I’m enjoying my cycle aside from my injuries but have had a couple odd sides. Nothing that made me scream I need to stop but when do you feel the need to drop the gear?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When your unwilling to deal with the sides or they become unmanageable. Or when the sides are hindering your gains.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm cruising/blasting. Blast is over when I crave feeling normal again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When your running a pre planned cycle you should have a duration planned bro. If the sides aren’t causing you issues/aren’t unmanageable then I’d personally stick to my plan......

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say when you start to see your life as worse than it is normally, or when you cat wait to get off and look forward to being off. For me I do it to make life better, so if it looks down at all I'm off

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m 5 weeks into my Deca and 8-9 weeks into test at 400-450mg. Having some chest discomfort and bicep pain in my left arm but it’s occasional. Doctor thinks I have a small bicep tear and I think the chest pain is more so linked to the stomach tbh. Haven’t felt well or digested anything well since I was sick recently. Noticed the stomach and chest issues after some trash tbol awhile back. Lots of indigestion and apparently stomach ulcers from it. No other issues but I can kinda pin down what’s causing the issues so I’m not freaking out or jumping ship yet.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also noticing growth in my middle and upper chest I haven’t seen before and those muscle fire off a lot while lifting so they get small cramps here and there. Not panicking, my H&H is good so I think I’m ok.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Upper chest growth is a great sign.

I drop any compound that gives me sides that either scare me or make me feel uncomfortable for long enough to want to stop or scare me... for instance, recently I couldn’t get rid of the ED I got from dhb. Nothing worked. So I stopped everything for a few weeks. No pct no nothing, and jumped back on test only at a higher dose. Things are fine now. Back to normal. Like normal normal. I can last as long as I want or have a quick one, quick as I want. So yeah very normal for me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chest discomfort? Is it the hernia you have been dealing with?

I also had all kinds of chest discomfort, palpitations, shortness of breath, light headedness, nausea etc. Freked out, did ECG, ultrasound, 24h holter monitor, everything is fine (left ventricle is "borderline" the doc said, but normal for a man my size and muscle mass, lvef is 54%, but yeah, time to back off for a while).

Turns out i am just anemic from my frequent phlebotomies. My hemoglobin is 159 g/dl, hematocrit is 0.474 but iron is 7 on a a scale of 11-32.
So yeah, you can be anemic with normal hemoglobin. Sucks, destroys your quality of life.

and lol, i planned to do a short blast of tren ace for 4 weks, just to shred up a bit. But its better to come off now, recover, stay natural for a while and then do it properly the next season. This stuff is extremely addictive. Been cruising on test e withput even working out for a few weeks (vacation, health issues) and lost no size. When i would go a few weeks without working out naturally, i would start to shrink away into nothingness.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do have a hernia, I’m just not sure if this is worth getting checked. I’ve been to the hospital/doctors several times and they all say my heart is great.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah man i am pretty sure you chest discomfort is coming from anxiety because you are worried about using supraphysiological doses. Now that i am coming off i am realizing that all of the anxiety i have is caused by me worrying about my use of these substances and expecting them to make something go wrong.

That is why i was all happy at the beginning but as the time passed i became more and more anxious about it to the point that i am now kinda afraid to go 100% in the gym because i got nasty heart palpitations on few occassions which scared the hell out of me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve said it yourself but I’m pretty sure everything is in your head bro. Like you’re posting a new topic every other day about being scared of something yet your bloods are perfect and you even had doctors telling you your heart was fine. I think you need to work on those anxiety issues and perhaps gear is not meant for you. Or at least not blasting!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve said it yourself but I’m pretty sure everything is in your head bro. Like you’re posting a new topic every other day about being scared of something yet your bloods are perfect and you even had doctors telling you your heart was fine. I think you need to work on those anxiety issues and perhaps gear is not meant for you. Or at least not blasting!
You are talking to me or @Brain5ick ?

You see, i am mentally unstable. I want to do it but also dont want to do it at the same time. I want to look like an animal one more time, the next summer, now of course i am not going to use crazy dosages, gram or beyond.
But i do want to push my physique past natural limits one more time. I do have a feeling i will not use anymore after that, i sort of have my life's plan in my head, and i have "phases" i want to go through as i know that if i dont go through those phases, i would be asking what if and be obsessive about that in the future.

And of course i am anxious about it. But then again, statistically, two 4 month cycles SHOULD NOT shorten my life significantly, say more than a few years.
And then again, every day is a gamble so all of the plans for the future may be in vain, so might as well do something you want to experience.

You can kinda see my train of thought. I am trying to find a happy medium.

Just by being muscular and working out often, we are shortening our lives. By being a stick and eating a hippy diest i am sure i could squeeze out few more years out of my life probably. But at what cost? I do ask these questions myself very often.

I am not really thst obsessed whether i would live to be 70 or 75 as i will have no kids and all of my family will already be deceased, but i am still kinda worried about the fact that i am actively shortening my lifespan intentionally by using these substances.
But then again, what kind of life? Last 3 years when i am so frail and potentially bed bound?
Oh man the questions...

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are talking to me or @Brain5ick ?

You see, i am mentally unstable. I want to do it but also dont want to do it at the same time. I want to look like an animal one more time, the next summer, now of course i am not going to use crazy dosages, gram or beyond.
But i do want to push my physique past natural limits one more time. I do have a feeling i will not use anymore after that, i sort of have my life's plan in my head, and i have "phases" i want to go through as i know that if i dont go through those phases, i would be asking what if and be obsessive about that in the future.

And of course i am anxious about it. But then again, statistically, two 4 month cycles SHOULD NOT shorten my life significantly, say more than a few years.
And then again, every day is a gamble so all of the plans for the future may be in vain, so might as well do something you want to experience.

You can kinda see my train of thought. I am trying to find a happy medium.
I was talking to OP obviously brotha although I know you mentionned having the same issues as him!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just figure it’s better to get looked at before just saying it’s in your head. Not freaking out, I just know that the one time I don’t address something weird is the time something could actually be wrong. My insurance is great so I don’t pay a cent for any of this. Might as well right? Nevertheless I am not going to stop my cycle, I’m enjoying it way too much! Only 5 more weeks of Deca and 6-7 more on test.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just figure it’s better to get looked at before just saying it’s in your head. Not freaking out, I just know that the one time I don’t address something weird is the time something could actually be wrong. My insurance is great so I don’t pay a cent for any of this. Might as well right? Nevertheless I am not going to stop my cycle, I’m enjoying it way too much! Only 5 more weeks of Deca and 6-7 more on test.
You know I'm always happy to help.
... Just a suggestion. Go back and read all of your previous posts where you were really worried about something bad happening, or going wrong. It might give you some proper perspective.
The mind can be a killer. :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A hernia is definitely worthy of getting checked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 6
Localaxis Training Forum 14
Supplements 1
Anabolics 10
Ole Skl LG Sciences 15