When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
It's too hard to get a post in edgewise on those threads. as quick as you type PA has a response.
i'm talking about how most of the people that are posting in those threads are being nothing but clowns and doing about 90% speculation and 10% searching for real facts. They repeatedly post things that don't even remain on topic and use the thread as an opportunity to squeeze some rep points out, because so many people view them.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
easy

cool thanks for info. i tried to post a picture of my car as my avator but i didnt know how to do it it said i had to post a link of pic or something

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
People can rep me, wilman, ill get u when it lets me, it says i must spread rep before giving u more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
easy nice car looks like a old corvette, what is it and what year, looks like il say 71 vette
68, and its all manual. manual steering, brakes, and transmission. you have to work out just to drive it. fun tho. 4.11 rear gears, goes 0-60 in under 5 sec, has a 500 watt stereo system and sidepipes :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
People can rep me, wilman, ill get u when it lets me, it says i must spread rep before giving u more.
only a tard would rep ya :icon_lol:

I was tardy to this thread, so I guess taht counts....

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
xjsynx

lol man to funny, i gave some good advice on how to promote there product, and such. and other things

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm talking about how most of the people that are posting in those threads are being nothing but clowns and doing about 90% speculation and 10% searching for real facts. They repeatedly post things that don't even remain on topic and use the thread as an opportunity to squeeze some rep points out, because so many people view them.
yeah, I really like reading what PA himself says. even if I can't understand all the chemistry, he knows more of what he is talking about than anyone I can think of.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Man are yall gonnna make me sit in front of my computer all day.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
corvette

sweet only if it would be a 69 thats the best year, i gota 01 camaro with rims, billet grille, sterio, its only a 6 banger but still pretty quick

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
So how many prizes are gonna be given away in this thread?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

who you calling clown, clown :icon_lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Wait why i am counting down i cannt start the contest

SORRY GUYS HAHAH :smite: :smite:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
xs

nah its cool, i chat to pal i am interested in buying a order and selling it, they are a crazy bunch, i dont take offense, i only kiss ass to certain companies not all at least

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I just realized i'm about to hit my second crown

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Curses, I have to go to do parts inventory...I will return...

To find that someone has stolen the prize, most likely...
:smite:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I have given out too much rep in teh last 24 hours :(
But yall can all still rep me :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just got in and took my first doses of Osteobolin-C, I went with that as my cissus choice. Seemed like a nice price/dose plus the extra vitamin c never hurts. I was thinking of spreading the doses more, like taking 1/hr is that ok? thats vitamin c's halflife roughly, and with 8 to take in a day it sort of works out

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Prize # 1
Outside Backer dose yard work in an RPM THONG!! The color of the metalic RPM CAPS!!

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
pass

i will pass on prize 1 leave that for john at pal

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Prize #2
Sponge Bath From Lanbane

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
bulldog

that was a classic, well i live by woods got alot of rattlesnakes, just killed a 6 foot last week, would scares crap out of him i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.