Whats your opinion on Jersey Shore wannabe's?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So I see its quite common in the gym culture to have young people and even guys in their 30's and 40's, who think its acceptable to lift during the week and then drink heavy and do lines of blow on the weekends or other party drugs. I find it disgusting to be honest with you, the drug use and why anyone would use partying on the weekends in clubs as their main motivation to be a "gym rat."

I don't know about you but I find it highly ignorant and quite honestly if you are some idiot who does this then yes you are a ****ing moron. This is a lifestyle that should be taken seriously. . You will not reach your full potential doing this type of bull****. Using bodybuilding to be able to feel justified to party on the weekends and Fist pump and make an ass out of yourself is not what this sport and the gym is supposed to be about. Some overtanned dude with his lifting bro's taking selfies with their eyes all dialated and feeling like they are some tough guy cause they asked some coke whore with big tits and a smelly ***** to take a picture with them to put on facebook. Go you and show off that 100 dollar bottle of smirnoff you overpaid for you dumb ****.

Unfortunately too many people do use the gym to justify their poor lifestyle choices outside of the gym.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New thread: what's your opinion on Lovingtolift?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I understand that it looks silly, but you sound like a hater. Who gives a **** what others do. It's not your business. They aren't hurting you.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
You need to balance your life out...its ok to do stuff on the weekend jsut dont make it a habit and if your competing you better be on point for those 16 weeks your prepping. You gotta live a little man

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bye, Felicia. ??