What's your LitUP story?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Curious to hear some stories from all you LitUP users!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took it for the first time and half way through my dose, i randomly yelled, "WHOOOO!!!!" like rick flair

Reactions: oli

jontrainer

Awards
I take it early morning cuz it gets me going. Then I take it pre-workout in the afternoon. Is this ok to do(never over 2 scoops total).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I take it early morning cuz it gets me going. Then I take it pre-workout in the afternoon. Is this ok to do(never over 2 scoops total).
Yes, if you're not going over 2 scoops total you should be fine.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i took mines and was ready to go - i mean, i felt it in a few minutes. I felt more alive/aware/focused. Then my wife says, " Don't go.." ( She's been having trouble with her college class ) And my heart sunk. I felt like a complete ass for wanting to go, but she finally said, "You could go."

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious to hear some stories from all you LitUP users!
I love it- took me 15 versions to finally get just right :)

I use it in the morning before I work out, and in the afternoon with my lunch. I like to stack it with Free Test or Beta Test (an EU-only product that we have), HGH-Up, and Osteo-Sport. I have found that with DAA (at least for me) that 3 grams works better than 1 g, and 6 grams works better than 3, but anything more than 6 grams of DAA seems to plateau out, at least in terms of effectiveness. Things I have noticed from the stack:
-Leaning out effect
-Increased strength
-Increased lean body mass
-Constant good mood
-Great energy and focus without a crash

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That what I do as well- except I work out in the AM

Rucksdaddy

Awards
I only need one scoop, bang it out in the afternoon a couple of hours before my workout. Plenty of long lasting energy.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
With a newborn at the house, my gym schedule has been nothing short of hectic. The best part about LITup is I can take it for a 7pm workout, and come home with an appetite and ready to sleep!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
The month I logged L.I.T. UP was the best one I had in awhile, in and out of the gym. My brain wasn't in a fog from 1,3 (admittedly I went on way too long a run of that) and my productivity at work was at an all time high from the focus. Just ordered two more tubs today :D

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I lift early in the morning. So I need something that is going to get me Lit, and help focus. Litup does the job. I'll take 2 scoops and within 20mins I'm pumped and ready to hit the gym.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried LITup w/ Black Cats? Wow what a workout!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Another good story: I ordered 2 tubs from the appnut site yesterday and got them today. Dayam!!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I workout at 5 am every morning, so I have to use something that is going to get me up and going. I've gone through 2 tubs of LIT-UP. After the first tub, I got some MP Assault. It is a good product, and I did get some good results with it. I switched back to LIT-UP this week, and there is no comparison. LIT-UP just works so much better for me. I get the energy, stamina, and strength that doesn't leave me crashed. Awesome product with a great profile, imo.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only need 3/4 scoop to give me the effect, but yet i can sleep when i come home because i workout at night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting looking product.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I gave out 850 sample packs of LITup at the Arnold!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Lit-up on a 5k Run= bA$$$ AND A BIG SMILE!!!!! What a great product!

KillaK2010

Awards
Have tried it a few times and love the strength gains and focus it gives me. I am going to be ordering a tub here ASAP. So most likely this weekend once the $$ comes in. But its amazing its one of the better ones I have used and like. I am not a huge fan of the tingling from the BA. So this is a huge plus for me.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Keep em comin guys :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL- I heard they lasted about 2 hrs. :)
i think a lot of guys go to those shows just for the samples, lol.:wink1:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heck I would. They stack the samples up if you go around to enough places.
no doubt-it beats waiting to get them from e-tailers, lol. i haven't got a single sample from nutra in last 4 orders.:rant2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
anybody else out there with a LITup story??!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....
Ya I feel like 1 scoop twice daily may work great for me when I'm doing 2 training session days, I'll get a tub sometime to try out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?
Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.

KillaK2010

Awards
Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.
It could be the beta-alanne.

Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
That's fine!

Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.
Thanks!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started with 2, but then I realized I didn't really need more than 1- the product has a potent effect for having such a low level of stimulants....