What's your favorite preworkout without DMAA?

fakenatty3

Awards
Let's talk about DMAA-Free preworkouts. I've been using wicked by innovative labs lately but personally I like to cycle off of dmaa and use something stim-free or just caffeine. I bounce back and forth with the good ol cafe bustelo or GAT PMP stim-free. Occasionally I'll have nitraflex but think it came be a bit much depending how long i've been off caffeine.

So what is your favorite preworkout without DMAA?

compan

compan

Awards
High stim - I tend to go with Max Out. 400mg, KNO3 for pumps, great focus... Can't really go wrong unless you're looking for more ergogenic benefits rather than acute benefits.

Medium stim, Pre-Kaged and non-stim I like to rotate between Carbon Prep and Hemavo2.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Medium stim- ASL Monster dust

Non stim - Pes high volume

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Game Day
ESP

Legend Pro its also pretty potent

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stim: Conqu3r (the latest version with the upgraded J.Regia extract is super potent)

Non-Stim: Conqu3r Stim-Free (this one doesn't get enough love; the profile is superb...more than just Conqu3r w/out the stims)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PricePlow rated HyperMax XT #1 pre workout without DMAA. I would definitely give it a look over and see what you think. Alot of people have been really loving it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT is a legit contender. This was the first Performax Labs product I ever used and fell in love. My sweet spot is 3/4-1 scoop. It's pretty strong so no need to go over 1 scoop IMO.

The pumps you get from the combination of citmal, glycerol and agmatine are great. Shoot, agmatine alone is good. I like the fact that HyperMax XT does not contain creatine. This gives me the freedom to add whatever type of creatine I want. I prefer creatine mono. Sometimes I add bulk mono into my pre workout, other times I use PowerMax XT as my source of creatine. I mainly do that on the weekends because I like to take PowerMax XT about 30 min before my pre workout and have time on my off days from work (no specific reason as to why I do this). I'm also a fan of beta alanine and was another reason why I chose to use HyperMax XT. It saved me money from adding everything to it separately.

TF supplements has a bogo sale on it right now. $34.99 and it's buy one get one 50% off. They are out of stock on blue razz but watermelon is in stock.

www.tfsupplements.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PricePlow rated HyperMax XT #1 pre workout without DMAA. I would definitely give it a look over and see what you think. Alot of people have been really loving it!
Oh wow I didn't even see that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Without dmaa and in the non stim category i'd definitely have to go with high volume by pes.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Right now I'm taking YEAH buddy by Ronnie colemans brand. It's inexpensive and does the trick.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conquer unleashed, dvst8 white cut, or something mild like the new white flood

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
American Metabolix Warpath far and away
ESP
Cannibal
Core Fury

For Pump only...

High Volume
Noxygen + Agmatine

Jakey

Awards
Uncut but heard they discontinued it (can't get it in the UK anymore anyway).

Would have loved to combine it with some potassium nitrate and citrulline. Would have been epic.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many to count, iForce Max Out is definitely one of them. A few others are:

White Rapids
PPK
DVST8
BZERQ

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Stim: Conqu3r (the latest version with the upgraded J.Regia extract is super potent)

Non-Stim: Conqu3r Stim-Free (this one doesn't get enough love; the profile is superb...more than just Conqu3r w/out the stims)
I recently got a sample with a Nutriverse order. Anyway of knowing whether it's the upgraded version? I've had the older Conqu3r UL. The Lot No. is A290.

As to not completely hijack the thread, I'll also throw out Hypermax XT V2

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently got a sample with a Nutriverse order. Anyway of knowing whether it's the upgraded version? I've had the older Conqu3r UL. The Lot No. is A290.

It''s my understanding that OL hasn't had a chance to manufacture samples with the upgraded extract. Currently the only way to try the new version is to grab a bottle. Thankfully they're only $24.99 direct from OL with code "Halloween50" for another day or two. :afro:

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using the APS Mesomorph Version 2.0 and been loving the pumps and mild energy in the gym!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flood or White Rapids :)

Grab some samples in the Controlled Labs section

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was gunna say Conquer unleashed but I went with mesomorph! Hypermax xt v2 is pretty good to!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEScience high volume :) Perfect stim free product, and allows you to add stims for days you feel you really need it (so its versatile + stims are cheap). Full dose of nitrates (arginine nitrate), citrulline (as backed by research), agmatine, and more.

Bendahan D, et al. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. Br J Sports Med. (2002)

Giannesini B, et al. Citrulline malate supplementation increases muscle efficiency in rat skeletal muscle. Eur J Pharmacol. (2011)

Sureda A, et al. L-citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. (2010)

Ochiai M, et al. Short-term effects of L-citrulline supplementation on arterial stiffness in middle-aged men. Int J Cardiol. (2012)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Here is their video review as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g

If you're looking for a high stim, HyperMax XT is hard to beat. Not only will you be hit with clean, long lasting energy, but incredible focus as well. Additionally, one scoop provides enough L-Citrulline, Glycerol nd agmatine for pumps and fullness.

If you're looking for a non stim option VasoMax will be in stores this coming week and is also a fully dosed one scoop product.

Moderate stim, I would suggest Momentum Nutrition Catalyst.

For a lower stim option, it is hard to find a product that provides enough of the "pump" ingredients while also not going heavy on the caffeine/stims. For lower stims, I would suggest buying caffeine tabs, 100mg, and then use a non stim product like VasoMax. Also, you could pair that caffeine tab with an ergoengic aid like Ergonine or PowerMax XT.

Both products will not only give you your daily dose of creatine, but also performance boosters. In PowerMax XT, you're looking at glycerol and amento. Both products will also boost recovery as well. If you decide to go lower stim with a caffeine tab, there are many options you can go with.

Until the 8th, Nutriverse has 20% off HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT.

enraged_chris

Awards
Innovapharm enraged is my favorite but we sell a bit more of the enraged xtreme. Enraged has approx. 400mg of caffeine 80mg of dmaa and a hefty dose of nootropics. Along with 4g of citrulline malate and 1g of agmatine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Unleashed is my go to.
Kraken looks very promising.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Here is their video review as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g

If you're looking for a high stim, HyperMax XT is hard to beat. Not only will you be hit with clean, long lasting energy, but incredible focus as well. Additionally, one scoop provides enough L-Citrulline, Glycerol nd agmatine for pumps and fullness.

If you're looking for a non stim option VasoMax will be in stores this coming week and is also a fully dosed one scoop product.

Moderate stim, I would suggest Momentum Nutrition Catalyst.

For a lower stim option, it is hard to find a product that provides enough of the "pump" ingredients while also not going heavy on the caffeine/stims. For lower stims, I would suggest buying caffeine tabs, 100mg, and then use a non stim product like VasoMax. Also, you could pair that caffeine tab with an ergoengic aid like Ergonine or PowerMax XT.

Both products will not only give you your daily dose of creatine, but also performance boosters. In PowerMax XT, you're looking at glycerol and amento. Both products will also boost recovery as well. If you decide to go lower stim with a caffeine tab, there are many options you can go with.

Until the 8th, Nutriverse has 20% off HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT.
Great explanation.

Run579

Run579

Awards
Anyone try Redcon1 Total War? It has DHMA and Eria Jarensis Extract.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I haven't tried it but it sounds like a killer combo. If you like that combo check out Kraken pwo, it has both of that compounds in their pwo with many other goodies. Looks pretty good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without DMAA, max out for a higher stim, and C4 for a med stim product. Hemavo2 Max and PlasmaJet are my go to for non-stims though. Can't go wrong with either IMO.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT for a stim product. It's already been mentioned how highly it ranks as a non DMAA Preworkout. It hits hards from the Eria Jarensis, B-Phenylethylamine, Caffeine combo, but very clean. I personally had to start with half scoop and work my way up.

For non stim VasoMax is now available at Nutriverse. VasoMax should be very popular on the forums, and will be my new main preworkout since I personally prefer non stim.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Profile looks great and this one is on my hit list when I do some shopping during the up coming holiday
sales and hopefully at that time it will still be on the same sale I've seen on it this past week.

SJFIT

Awards
Nitraflex is definitely one of my top pres without DMAA but if you're going for stim-free i really like PSP from metabolic nutrition

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HyperMax XT for a stim product. It's already been mentioned how highly it ranks as a non DMAA Preworkout. It hits hards from the Eria Jarensis, B-Phenylethylamine, Caffeine combo, but very clean. I personally had to start with half scoop and work my way up.

For non stim VasoMax is now available at Nutriverse. VasoMax should be very popular on the forums, and will be my new main preworkout since I personally prefer non stim.

VASO20 takes 20% off at Nutriverse... so theres that.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Stimul8, Hyde, Max Out are some I like

Squatchy

Awards
My current favorite would be XT.
I tried a sample Conquer and really enjoyed it. May have to give it a go next time.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've been going lower-stim lately, so:

-Controlled Labs White Rapids + White Pipes (1 scoop each)
-Myokem Nitramine

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My current favorite would be XT.
I tried a sample Conquer and really enjoyed it. May have to give it a go next time.
Both good options. Just wait till you try the latest version of Conqu3r with the upgraded J.Regia extract! It's on another level. Not sure when samples of the latest version will be ready, but hopefully soon.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ASL Monster dust

IMG_1479266530.659730.jpg

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free, which, IMO, is the best pre out there.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Quake
Conquer Unleashed
Cannibal Ferox amped (amp citrate version)
Just placed my order for Hyper Max XT yohimbine free version from UK.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quake
Conquer Unleashed
Cannibal Ferox amped (amp citrate version)
Just placed my order for Hyper Max XT yohimbine free version from UK.
The UK HyperMax XT is really solid. You still get that 1-2 punch from the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine. Plus the caffeine, hordenine, etc. Let us know how you like it.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
The UK HyperMax XT is really solid. You still get that 1-2 punch from the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine. Plus the caffeine, hordenine, etc. Let us know how you like it.
I was about to order US version of Hypermax XT but i am afraid that i am unable to tolerate with Rauwolfia. Plus my country climate (Malaysia) is crazy hot at the moment.

I think i still have to wait about a week before i can get my Hyper Max. I will keep you posted . ?