jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow how is that run going?
It's going great! Recovery and sleep is awesome with the AGEFORCE patches as well as increase libido . strength has increased with the clear muscle and phosphamuscle, increased endurance with beta alanine and epi plex, and a sense of calmness with the ksm-66. ABE works as advertised for the increased mass and nutrient partitioning, and PES SELECT protein as the base supplement works very well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Some of y'all are running some wild stacks.
lol its amazing how quickly and easily the supps can add up in a stack if you add a 'new' one in every few weeks or so, especially if you take vitamins and minerals seperately (ie not as part of a multi)

EMG81

Awards
PES Select
OG Cutler King
Cannibal Genius
Cannibal Ferox AMPED/Conquer Unleashed

Simple and effective. I purchased and stashed the King when it was released, finally understand the hype around PA.

Cannibal genius is helpful with my work - I'm up early five or six long days a week, making decisions and calculations on the fly, and it helps my wandering mind stay present and on the task at hand.

Conquer Unleashed is arguably the most well-rounded pre I've ever taken. It's been covered and reviewed at length by others, so it suffices to say that I'll always have a tub on hand.

Cannibal Ferox for blistering, unrelenting, fork-down-the-spine fury. My #1.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm missing a lot of staples and unable to re-up for a while because all the sales have severely depleted my wallet... But here's what I've got going right now.
Picamilon 50
Aggro
Taurine
Fish, flax, and borage oils
Theanine
Amentomax
Zinc
Joint support xt
Somnidren GH
Vitamin C
Conqu3r Unleashed
ModernPre+
Hypershock Rage
Hydro3
Xtend BCAAs
Forza Pro protein blend (with PES Select on the way)
Clomid
Nolva
Adex

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm missing a lot of staples and unable to re-up for a while because all the sales have severely depleted my wallet... But here's what I've got going right now.
Picamilon 50
Aggro
Taurine
Fish, flax, and borage oils
Theanine
Amentomax
Zinc
Joint support xt
Somnidren GH
Vitamin C
Conqu3r Unleashed
ModernPre+
Hypershock Rage
Xtend BCAAs
Forza Pro protein blend (with PES Select on the way)
Clomid
Nolva
Adex

Dang. What is Aggro?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang. What is Aggro?
Energy/focus blend, I really like it. Replaced adderall for me when studying for exams. Keeps me up on early morning shifts at work. I can actually focus and stay awake in early morning classes.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449977077.597266.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Energy/focus blend, I really like it. Replaced adderall for me when studying for exams. Keeps me up on early morning shifts at work. I can actually focus and stay awake in early morning classes. View attachment 127523
Same here. Cheaper than adderall. Not quite as effective for me though. But Aggro gets the job done 9/10 times. I've only needed addy once this semester

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Same here. Cheaper than adderall. Not quite as effective for me though. But Aggro gets the job done 9/10 times. I've only needed addy once this semester
Well yeah it's not as effective but it eliminates my need to use adderall so I'm very thankful for it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yeah it's not as effective but it eliminates my need to use adderall so I'm very thankful for it.
It's also easier to control. You can sip it or chug it and get different effects. Longer and subtle vs hard and heavy. Addy you just take it and go. I agree though though. Definitely been a godsend this semester

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was prescribed Adderall for a while. It really messed me up. Hallucinations.
Seriously? The only other time I've ever heard that happen was a friend of mine, but he was also staying up for like 3 days straight and not eating enough. I have idiots for friends.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously? The only other time I've ever heard that happen was a friend of mine, but he was also staying up for like 3 days straight and not eating enough. I have idiots for friends.
Yeah seriously. It wasn't too bad, but my mind was playing tricks on me and my bp was through the roof. Called my doc and just demanded that I go off of it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah seriously. It wasn't too bad, but my mind was playing tricks on me and my bp was through the roof. Called my doc and just demanded that I go off of it.
Did you ever try anything else? Concerta, vyvanse, etc.?
I find that adderall gives me anxiety and gives me too much of a stim effect, so I've always gone the vyvanse route. Much better focus, much less jittery energy. It allowed me to actually focus on just one thing instead of trying to get a million things done at once.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever try anything else? Concerta, vyvanse, etc.?
I find that adderall gives me anxiety and gives me too much of a stim effect, so I've always gone the vyvanse route. Much better focus, much less jittery energy. It allowed me to actually focus on just one thing instead of trying to get a million things done at once.
Pretty sure I tried Concerta, but felt like I was on crack. Adderall actually calmed me down and made me feel relaxed. It was just the BP thing and the fact I thought I was seeing things. A much smaller dose might have helped, but I'd rather not stress my BP and would rather not take any type of prescription amphetamine. So my mind is in the clouds constantly, nothing wrong with that.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Mine is (cutting):
Shred XT
Shift
Target-A2
Alphamine
Green Tea Extract
Lipovate
SlinMax
Ergonine
Omega Jym
Orange Triad
High Volume

For my next bulking:
Animal M-Stak + Glycofuse
PlasmaMuscle
PhosphaMuscle
Anabeta Elite (new one)
Ergonine
T-Alatus
Fenu400
Conqu3r Unleashed / Pump-HD
Cocoa Powder extract
KSM-66

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming January 1 (I'll be starting a couple of these a bit before just because of other things ending and am using just a couple currently):

- BRITE
- SHIFT
- LipoMorph
- Epitome
- Metabolic Rebirth
- Ghar1ne
- MyoSynergy Elite
- BMP

As needed (pre-large/carb meals):
- DEFUSE
- Slintensity
- NaRALA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: Double Post (because the internet here is going all wonky)

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mine is (cutting):
Shred XT
Shift
Target-A2
Alphamine
Green Tea Extract
Lipovate
SlinMax
Ergonine
Omega Jym
Orange Triad
High Volume

For my next bulking:
Animal M-Stak + Glycofuse
PlasmaMuscle
PhosphaMuscle
Anabeta Elite (new one)
Ergonine
T-Alatus
Fenu400
Conqu3r Unleashed / Pump-HD
Cocoa Powder extract
KSM-66
Your next bulking supps look very similar to what I'm going to start soon:

M Stak
Ep1c unleashed
Animal Pump
LJ 100
Str3ngth
Plasma Muscle
Conquer Unleashed
60 days

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Your next bulking supps look very similar to what I'm going to start soon:

M Stak
Ep1c unleashed
Animal Pump
LJ 100
Str3ngth
Plasma Muscle
Conquer Unleashed
60 days
Nice!!! Solid stack!

One advice, if I may: add some form of HBCD (in my case, Glycofuse). It enhances the absorption of the ecdy that is in M-Stak

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!! Solid stack!

One advice, if I may: add some form of HBCD (in my case, Glycofuse). It enhances the absorption of the ecdy that is in M-Stak
I forgot to add Glycodrive from Blue Star Nutraceuticals. The owner of Blue Star, Chris Belanger sent me a bottle to try out. I've tried a lot of nutrient partitioners in this exact stack so I'll be able to give that Glycodrive a fair assessment. I know M Stack has had a lot of reviews on both sides good and bad but I have always gotten great results when using it. Plus there isn't an animal product out there that I haven't liked so far and I've tried just about all of them! Good luck with your stack, and the input.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SL granules + OL Vitality OR Tr1umph
ABE v1
Ep1c Unleashed
Fadogia
Fish oil
Orange Triad
Ashwaganda
Bacopa
Curcumin
L-theanine
AL CoQ10
NAC
Liv52
Various pwo to taste

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Just what I am currently using

Intra-MD ( HBCD and EAAs ) only using 1 scoop atm 30g of hbcd
Resurgence using this in addition intra with more Eaas/HICA
Trinity, Ergochain or RecoverPro ( I like options )
Centurion God of War Red, Dust V2, Max-HP ( to many to list )
Creatine ( blowing through a couple tubs of GAT Jetmass atm 2 scoops a day ) also have a bunch of others
MK-2866
LGD-4033
Andarine
Stack Attack ( Centurion 4-dhea/(-)epi )
AI cycle support ( general health )
AI Perform
Controlled Labs OT/Oximega and or OT+Greens ( I use half and half tabs and powder )
Phytoform greens

Sometimes I toss in Ephedrine/Yohimbine that former fat boy starving feels 24/7

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current Stack:
Epitome
Metabolic Rebirth
Brite
SlinMax
CreMax XT

Soon I'll add Ketoinduce, AMMO, and Alphamax XT.

Lots of Evomuse and Performax Labs for me.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
NOW Vitamin D3 1000iu 4x daily
Ergonine
GenoFlex only for another week or so until I finish this bottle
Burn24 but I use it now only with huge carb meals, very infrequently

Adding in Aggro (to experiment with), C4 Neuro (as a pre) and Alphamine (for fasted cardio) whenever needed starting in March, when I ramp up stim use again.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
NOW Vitamin D3 1000iu 4x daily
Ergonine
GenoFlex only for another week or so until I finish this bottle
Burn24 but I use it now only with huge carb meals, very infrequently

Adding in Aggro (to experiment with), C4 Neuro (as a pre) and Alphamine (for fasted cardio) whenever needed starting in March, when I ramp up stim use again.
Why do you take vitamin D 4 times daily versus a single dose all at once?

Gwyndane

Awards
Just what I am currently using

Intra-MD ( HBCD and EAAs ) only using 1 scoop atm 30g of hbcd
Resurgence using this in addition intra with more Eaas/HICA
Trinity, Ergochain or RecoverPro ( I like options )
Centurion God of War Red, Dust V2, Max-HP ( to many to list )
Creatine ( blowing through a couple tubs of GAT Jetmass atm 2 scoops a day ) also have a bunch of others
MK-2866
LGD-4033
Andarine
Stack Attack ( Centurion 4-dhea/(-)epi )
AI cycle support ( general health )
AI Perform
Controlled Labs OT/Oximega and or OT+Greens ( I use half and half tabs and powder )
Phytoform greens

Sometimes I toss in Ephedrine/Yohimbine that former fat boy starving feels 24/7
you are taking 4 sarms at the same time?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Gwyndane

Awards
3 where did you read a 4th? or did you think 4-dhea was a sarm? confused lol
3 whatever lol, thats still a lot :D
anyways, that looks like a pointlessly expensive stack, u could get 10x better results with 200 mg of test... and would be a lot safer as well ^^ but to each their own :D

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
3 whatever lol, thats still a lot :D
anyways, that looks like a pointlessly expensive stack, u could get 10x better results with 200 mg of test... and would be a lot safer as well ^^ but to each their own :D
I have a fairly large collection including many many other compounds, also not my first run with any of those compounds. Those sarms did not cost me much and that 4-dhea/(-)epi didn't cost me much either. You should know who I am tho.

You seem to be making the mistake of making assumptions here. I have seen many stacks in this thread and on this site which cost not only more but would do nothing for me at all. Not an attack just pointing out you do not know what it costed me or why I am using it.

Would be using more than 200mg if I were too ;)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Why not get their 5000 iu bottle? It would probably be a lot more cost effective. 240,softgels are around 11 dollars
Either way Vit D is stupid cheap but that is a fair point

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahaha whoops I take 2000iu with my 2 largest meals.
Why not get their 5000 iu bottle? It would probably be a lot more cost effective. 240,softgels are around 11 dollars
I believe studies have shown that you can take one dose per day, and there's even some research that you can take one large dose once a week or even once a month when it comes to vitamin D. I don't have the sources to back that statement up though, sorry.
Personally it's easier for me to stay on track with dosing if I take it daily anyway.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
In Canada, or at least in Toronto, the most we have is 1000iu. NOW 330 or 360 a bottle. I also like the flexibility 1000iu caps give me. Isn't there new research, and a huge long term Vit D study being done as we speak, that is showing that too much can actually be detrimental? I've heard the sweet spot is 2000-4000iu.

I believe studies have shown that you can take one dose per day, and there's even some research that you can take one large dose once a week or even once a month when it comes to vitamin D. I don't have the sources to back that statement up though, sorry.
Personally it's easier for me to stay on track with dosing if I take it daily anyway.
Meh it's just a habit. But all this is good to know thanks for the info Bam.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My Current Stack (recomp/lean bulk):

Fish Oil (Vitamin Shoppe)
Vitamin D3 (Vitamin Shoppe)
Whey/Casein (PES and Myprotein)
Hypermax XT (Performax Labs)
Tr1umph (Olympus Labs)
Slinmax (Performax Labs)

and will certainly be adding in Alphamax XT shortly

Gwyndane

Awards
nice simple stack there!

gonna start triumph myself as well

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
nice simple stack there!

gonna start triumph myself as well
Thanks man! Its definitely simple, but it covers all the basics. I've been enjoying Tr1umph a lot. The taste is great too

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I take other supplements but this is purely my cutting stack for the next two months.

- EVOMuse Brite
- PES Shift
- PES Alphamine
- PES High Volume
- Antaes Labs Lipomorph
- Olympus Labs Triumph
-Olympus Labs Testify Pro
- Olypus Labs EPIC Unleashed TD and Oral

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
multiv/m
vitd
vitb12
taurine
creatin mono
m1d black added to my hrt n cycles

the odd cup of green tea.

most use too much crap, no offence

Gwyndane

Awards
I take other supplements but this is purely my cutting stack for the next two months.

- EVOMuse Brite
- PES Shift
- PES Alphamine
- PES High Volume
- Antaes Labs Lipomorph
- Olympus Labs Triumph
-Olympus Labs Testify Pro
- Olypus Labs EPIC Unleashed TD and Oral
dang thats 1 expansive cutting stack :D like 300 bucks a month? :D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
great! what have u experienced thus far?
Definitely have been noticing an increase in strength. I've been keeping my calories and training consistent to gauge how effective Tr1umph has been working, and I've been gaining strength for sure. Its nothing insane, but my typical weights feel ligher, I feel more powerful, and I've hit a few PR's in the last few weeks.

I also enjoy the muscle fullness that I get with PA. The pumps in the gym are unreal, and I feel like I look fuller throughout the day. I've been enjoying it so far. What else are you planning to stack with it?

Gwyndane

Awards
Definitely have been noticing an increase in strength. I've been keeping my calories and training consistent to gauge how effective Tr1umph has been working, and I've been gaining strength for sure. Its nothing insane, but my typical weights feel ligher, I feel more powerful, and I've hit a few PR's in the last few weeks.

I also enjoy the muscle fullness that I get with PA. The pumps in the gym are unreal, and I feel like I look fuller throughout the day. I've been enjoying it so far. What else are you planning to stack with it?
i dont do a lot of supplement ^^
my only other supplements are pwos

im mainly hoping for some strength increase otherwise i cant justify buying more ^^

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
i dont do a lot of supplement ^^
my only other supplements are pwos

im mainly hoping for some strength increase otherwise i cant justify buying more ^^
Yeah I agree. I would definitely look into Tr1umph if you're interested in trying out a PA product. Are you taking creatine or any basic supplements at all?