What's your current favorite sleep aid? (Powder only)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you take too much melatonin on a regular basis, you body's natural production shuts down.
It's why I use several variances of sleep aids when needed only.

I do prefer drinking a nice cup of tea, and some L-Tryptophan, with Arginine / Ornithine 500/250
The "Fade Out" I have is for those times maybe once per week, or twice.

Meditation helps: Focus on a point in space; close your eyes and keep focusing on imagining that point in space. Count sheep... or whatever. I also have certain movies on or music in the background to relax. That is a natural way to sleep while controlling one's breathing.

I wouldn't recommend becoming too accustomed to one sleep aid.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread, but how did you find Fade Out @justhere4comm?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm trying to stay away from phenibut. Getting to sleep naturally after taking phenibut was impossible
Oh my bad! Find anything good yet?
I see fade out was recommended a lot.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh my bad! Find anything good yet?
I see fade out was recommended a lot.
I emailed RedCon to see if I could buy a few samples, but they don't sell samples. I don't want to spend £45 ($59) on a tub and then find out it doesn't work

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update, I ordered a tub of Fade Out and it'll (hopefully) be with me in the next few days. I'll post back in here after I've taken it

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used Fade Out, both the old formula and the newer formula. Both have treated me well. I don’t use it very often, maybe a couple of times a month if I really need it. When I do use it I fall asleep much faster and sleep like a rock. If you don’t give yourself a full nights sleep you may wake up a bit groggy in the morning. All in all I think it’s a solid product.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased growth factor xt
Hope it can help me get some sleep while on this hdrol run cause it’s messing with my sleep

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased growth factor xt
Hope it can help me get some sleep while on this hdrol run cause it’s messing with my sleep
how far into are u in hdrol ?

GF XT is one of the best and i sleep like a baby on it .. keep us posted .. i recommend it always in a PCT

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've taken Fade Out for three nights out of the last 7...
The first thing that hits you is the taste, which after taking supplements for the past 10 years isn't usually an issue for me. I chose the Grape flavour, now I have a pretty strong stomach, but my god it made me feel sick.

I took half a scoop on my first night, as recommended, but all it did was left me feeling sick.
I took a whole scoop on the 2nd night, now I FELT tired, but the sick feeling was the overtaking issue, and again, I was just left feeling sick.
3rd night I took 1 and a half scoops and I fell to sleep pretty quickly, but was wide awake 4 hours later.