justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow... maybe because my wife is in healthcare but she's the opposite. She wants it all the time.

I'll be like 10 years from now:
"Honey, remember that great pandemic of 2020?"
She'll be like...
"Ohhhh yeahhhh, several times"

TMI?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put soda cans in socks and fling them like a human catapult
Great thought! We can kill them slowly with soda. Genius!
Put a McSomething else in that sling and give them a few Corona Cardiac Arrests. :p

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm keeping track of how many times she says she's too tired or not in the mood, then when she snaps out of it, that's how many times I'm going to say I'm too tired or not in the mood lol
Seems like you are cutting off your own nose there...haha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude just stop. If you aren't going to actually research and understand what you are looking at then don't bother.

Exactly, this isn't some conspiracy, this is a new strain, so again if you aren't going to properly vet what you or reading or don't fully understand (which is why I let the experts explain) then don't go spreading misinformation and passing it off like you are catching something so many people just obviously missed. :rolleyes:
In his defense here - he didn't say Lysol is proof of the coronavirus. His link is to a snooes-type site that discusses people and does say the coronavirus has been around but this is a new strain. It is also pretty amusing to read some of the posts the articles use saying things like, "Lysol is a toxicant."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow... maybe because my wife is in healthcare but she's the opposite. She wants it all the time.

I'll be like 10 years from now:
"Honey, remember that great pandemic of 2020?"
She'll be like...
"Ohhhh yeahhhh, several times"

TMI?
My girl is in healthcare.... Your just lucky

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. Try having a wife(girlfriend for me) that is consider essential and works in a hospital. Then try to get her to think about anything other than doom and gloom; Work isn't doing enough to protect us, go to work and get sick or stay home and not get paid, the sick count doubles everyday in the city, etc.

Then again; if we go long enough without sex, she'll give me a BJ to keep the peace. Or because she's scared of losing me. Either reason is fine with me.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk bout that, my girl has had zero interest in sex since all this happened. She's tired from sitting around the house all day and wants to go to bed hours earlier than normal. My buddy said the same about his wife. On the flip side of spouces, all the bars and places ppl go to have fun are closed so that's probably cutting down massively on 1 night stands and hook ups. No1 is out meeting new people.

Then there's Lots of people are stressed about money and life, I'm sure that has a negative effect on sex as well.

I think the opposite will happen. Less babies + more deaths from the virus=population control, now there's your God damn conspiracy theory!
My GF wants that shyt all the time hahaha she's a school teacher so is now staying up late and sleeping in the morning working from home. Living her best life. Oh and I think we both had the CV already lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In his defense here - he didn't say Lysol is proof of the coronavirus. His link is to a snooes-type site that discusses people and does say the coronavirus has been around but this is a new strain. It is also pretty amusing to read some of the posts the articles use saying things like, "Lysol is a toxicant."
Considering the second post with the Youtube video and the general tone of posts I guess I just am not feeling very lenient right now.

Probably just because I haven't left the house in forever. :ROFLMAO:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Corona viruses have been around forver...this is just a novel strain we are experiencing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude just stop. If you aren't going to actually research and understand what you are looking at then don't bother.

Exactly, this isn't some conspiracy, this is a new strain, so again if you aren't going to properly vet what you or reading or don't fully understand (which is why I let the experts explain) then don't go spreading misinformation and passing it off like you are catching something so many people just obviously missed. :rolleyes:
I'm not , and I was aware corona was around before all of this, just like all the other viruses we get every 1-2 years. But okay, I was just posting some stuff I found interesting.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Treatments don't have any serious sides? Are these newly created? Because that's what I was talking about. If a vaccine or treatment is new for this virus, then there are no long term studies on it, meaning no1 knows if it's going to give you cancer or some other health complications 5, 10, 15 years down the road. Do you wanna take a medication that they only have 1 year or less safety data on? Not too smart in my book. Il pass
2 I listed in my earlier posts don't especially for the short term use in treatment covid-19. No they were created between 20 years and I think 10 years ago. Both gov approved quite a while ago and taken daily by 1,000's of people for years.

1 was in a recently published 5 year study while the other I don't know offhand how long.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AND.... this is why Iced Earth is my favorite band

We lie in wait
Times is drawing near
Earth crises all too clear
The human virus starting to awake
So we must manipulate

We can't accept this human threat
The power structure is intact
As gods on earth we will forsake
We must release the plague!

So if you're asking yourself, why?
Your eyes are blind to the raging storm
Will they cleanse the earth of humanity?
Unleash the plague of Babylon?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 I listed in my earlier posts don't especially for the short term use in treatment covid-19. No they were created between 20 years and I think 10 years ago. Both gov approved quite a while ago and taken daily by 1,000's of people for years.

1 was in a recently published 5 year study while the other I don't know offhand how long.
Those are not specifically made for this strand of the virus. Stuff like those have proven safety data and long term studies, I would not be worried about stuff like that. I was specifically talking about something new created for this, nothing newly created I would take because you don't know what will happen down the road.

Then again, I did try sarms when they first came out, hopefully rad 140 and lgd arent going to make my cock fall off in 15 years

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those are not specifically made for this strand of the virus. Stuff like those have proven safety data and long term studies, I would not be worried about stuff like that. I was specifically talking about something new created for this, nothing newly created I would take because you don't know what will happen down the road.

Then again, I did try sarms when they first came out, hopefully rad 140 and lgd arent going to make my cock fall off in 15 years
Arbidol and LPV/have been shown in studies inhibit SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes COVID-19. They are not created for this virus since it's a new virus but the former is a broad spectrum antiviral similar to ribavirin.

You don't have to take anything new if these or other so called repurposed drugs are found to be effective as well. Thought if you were in hospital dying of COVID-19 what would you do refuse any new treatments?

I'm just waiting for CRISPER to enable superhumans after several animal tests creates super intelligent monkeys which we will be forced to kill in the upcoming Genetic Powers Wars.

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AND.... this is why Iced Earth is my favorite band

We lie in wait
Times is drawing near
Earth crises all too clear
The human virus starting to awake
So we must manipulate

We can't accept this human threat
The power structure is intact
As gods on earth we will forsake
We must release the plague!

So if you're asking yourself, why?
Your eyes are blind to the raging storm
Will they cleanse the earth of humanity?
Unleash the plague of Babylon?
Reminds me a bit of ‘Another Way to Die’ by Disturbed based on the lyrics, unless I’m misunderstanding the excerpt you posted.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is a new strain of coronavorus which causes the disease covid-19. Before this, outbreaks like SARS were caused by a coronavirus. Coronavirus has been around for a long time, which is why its actual designation is COVID-19. The flu also mutates and produces different strains each year, but we tend to classify them all as "the flu" to avoid complexity.

Im also surprised the US isnt locked down. NZ is completely locked down with businesses shut over the next 4 weeks except essential services. Everyone is being told to stay home. I feel safe, my family feels safe, and my colleagues feel safe.

At this stage, regular handwashing, disinfecting surfaces and keeping yourself distant from others, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and generally practicing good hygiene are the best prevention methods.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was just talking to a doctor today who said it’s not as dangerous as the regular flu so, idk
Over 10% of total cases in Italy have died as a result of covid-19. That's immense. On average the flu kills 0.1% of total infected.

Not only that, but it is highly infectious AND because of the rapidness in which cases are spreading in Italy, the true mortality rate will not be known for some time. People aren't dying straight away, and so daily exponential increases in infections will have a lag period between infection and death.

It has overwhelmed Italy's ability to care for the sick, and people are being left to die in cases. This is serious, but there are precautions that EVERYONE should be taking. It can be controlled, but you must do your bit to protect the vulnerable and to help prevent your medical systems from being overwhelmed. Even previously healthy adults can wind up in he ER, and those beds will take away from the critically ill.

969c1

Awards
Well, my wife is about to run out of face masks at work, and nobody has them. I just ordered some KNP95 masks for $50, and some Nitrile Gloves while I was at it. (She's petite) Hopefully they'll arrive in 3-5 days as stated. She's relatively high risk and works in the lab and is constantly everywhere otherwise helping the entire group.

My plan is to sit tight and be me, and worry about her.
I never thought I'd be on a scavenger hunt for disposable medical masks. lol.
All the best to you and your wife.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Over 10% of total cases in Italy have died as a result of covid-19. That's immense. On average the flu kills 0.1% of total infected.

Not only that, but it is highly infectious AND because of the rapidness in which cases are spreading in Italy, the true mortality rate will not be known for some time. People aren't dying straight away, and so daily exponential increases in infections will have a lag period between infection and death.

It has overwhelmed Italy's ability to care for the sick, and people are being left to die in cases. This is serious, but there are precautions that EVERYONE should be taking. It can be controlled, but you must do your bit to protect the vulnerable and to help prevent your medical systems from being overwhelmed. Even previously healthy adults can wind up in he ER, and those beds will take away from the critically ill.
Apparently, The concentration of Italy is primarily elderly . They also have many Chinese factory workers and some deal with China, so they constantly are back and forth from Italy

I don't beleive everything I am told by the media

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a new strain of coronavorus which causes the disease covid-19. Before this, outbreaks like SARS were caused by a coronavirus. Coronavirus has been around for a long time, which is why its actual designation is COVID-19. The flu also mutates and produces different strains each year, but we tend to classify them all as "the flu" to avoid complexity.

Im also surprised the US isnt locked down. NZ is completely locked down with businesses shut over the next 4 weeks except essential services. Everyone is being told to stay home. I feel safe, my family feels safe, and my colleagues feel safe.

At this stage, regular handwashing, disinfecting surfaces and keeping yourself distant from others, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and generally practicing good hygiene are the best prevention methods.
I'll be honest , I found out a couple weeks ago but not before all of this started occurring. That's the only article I could find on it(which is weird in itself) , so I posted it as people would have asked.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is Netflix bombarding us with “virus movies” ...It’s one after the next “pandemic” “contagion” “outbreak” ....They need to up their game, for me and my snacks
Adjustments.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the opposite will happen. Less babies + more deaths from the virus=population control, now there's your God damn conspiracy theory!
That's good point! I guess i was looking too positively at the situation haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why is Netflix bombarding us with “virus movies” ...It’s one after the next “pandemic” “contagion” “outbreak” ....They need to up their game, for me and my snacks View attachment 192515
I think it is just everyone watching like on iTunes. Trends are tracked. It’s us. Not them. We are sick.
If you have iTunes / AppleTV go to movies and see "Trending" and you'll see just this. My wife is like, "Let's watch Contagion!"... She's in healthcare and a super healthcare geek. I'm like WTF!? No. No. No No. No. Ok fine...

You'll find it under "Trending". :p
We are a sick people. Sick!

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think it is just everyone watching like on iTunes. Trends are tracked. It’s us. Not them. We are sick.
If you have iTunes / AppleTV go to movies and see "Trending" and you'll see just this. My wife is like, "Let's watch Contagion!"... She's in healthcare and a super healthcare geek. I'm like WTF!? No. No. No No. No. Ok fine...

You'll find it under "Trending".
We are a sick people. Sick!
Dude...I watched Contagion a couple days ago. Pretty close to what we are going through right now. Scary close.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

My friend from Spain shared this with me on FB.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is just wrong. How many italians were infected and showed little to no symptoms or didnt get a test? I would bet a TON!

Oxford did a study in the UK with modeling and they are saying half of UK has already been infected. HALF! Now run the death rate on those numbers.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Public Service Message: If you wear a mask for work, this may help take the stress off your ears.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see mortality rates when the number of tested skyrockets...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apparently the virus was man made in Wuhan, China. Dave Palumbo mentioned it on today's episode of Ask Dave and he's getting another doctor on his show to talk about it soon

https://knowledgeofhealth.com/did-1918-spanish-flu-deaths-result-from-aspirin-induced-scurvy-vitamin-c-deficiency/
Stop spreading this nonsense and other conspiracy theories on Covid-19. Dave Palumbo knows **** about what is going on. He needs to stick to body building a d extended guts. And you need to stop believing every new thing you read from uncredible sources. You are not a detective.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As crazy as that seems, there's tons of stuff like that, there's always ppl making predictions and occasionally one comes true. I would not bank on her really being psychic
She's a he. Dean Koontz.
You're right, but wow, that was pretty amazing looking.

The books' price has skyrocketed up to $150-$900 just because of the mention.
I'm kind of angry because, now I want to read the book. I've been a big Koontz fan for years.

I can get it 0.00 on audible though, so there's that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
She's a he. Dean Koontz.

I'm kind of angry because, now I want to read the book. I've been a big Koontz fan for years.

One of the waitress at my cousin's restruant has the book, she brought it in the other day.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see mortality rates when the number of tested skyrockets...
@justhere4comm What is "wow" about that?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the waitress at my cousin's restruant has the book, she brought it in the other day.
Does she want to sell it? I'd give her $20 if it's in good condition shipped.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm seeing it shrink pretty rapidly.
No way, it's accelerating, and hasn't peaked yet. We're on par to eclipse the other countries in infected, then deaths. That's my concern, but I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
She's a he. Dean Koontz.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way, it's accelerating, and hasn't peaked yet. We're on par to eclipse the other countries in infected, then deaths. That's my concern, but I hope you're right and I'm wrong.
I said the mortality rate compare to earlier is dropping rapidly...WHO said 3-4% death rate...Italy had 10% at one point. With the number of people testing positive the death rate is dropping to where some heavily infected areas are in the .4-.6% death rate.

And we should eclipse other countries because we have more tests, have the ability to produce more tests, which in turn tests a higher population than most countries. In fact, its the US that will probably show what COVID-19 truly is.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read of a supplement called AHCC on ergolog that shows promise as a virus inhibitor.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don't know how you expected me to deduce anything from your original post, but like I said,
I hope you're are right. Things will get much worse.