what's the story with craze

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I've noticed that a lot of supplement retailers are selling out of craze & they don't seem to be replacing their stock. Is craze being taken off store shelves for a reason? I know there was some controversy over it a while ago but, I thought that was all cleared up.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
It's not really cleared up yet. Several tests have been done to try and quiet outlandish claims that there is actually meth in it. There are many online sources who still have it. Pm me I can direct you too where I purchase it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
it was the baddest of the badass preworkouts

got accused of having meth amphetamine in it

cleared the test

changed the label so creatine appeared higher on the ingredients.

speculation of shady under cover reformulation breaks out

further tests catch eth amphamine in craze

all stores pull from shelves

now ds is a crappy untrustworthy company that no one should buy from?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I heard some strange things were found in it in Europe but not in the states. I love the stuff for its focus. I just picked up 4 tubs in case its gone forever. : (

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get better workouts from Enhanced.

For both health and job related reasons I would like to steer clear of the shadiness.

ntornado

Awards
Was recently banned in Australia. Was getting through customs without issues then as soon as the USA today story came out it started getting seized.

I used it way back when it first came out and it really negatively effected my sleep regardless of time I took it.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Good bye craze. You will be sadly missed... best pre workout I've ever tried or used. : (

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may be the stupidest question ever but are we certain it's gone for good?!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
They have pulled it from many sites but you can still get it while supplies last. Not sure if it will be gone for good.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well you gotta factor in that a lot of people report that its effects took a dip after the label change. i think its been dead for awhile, and i wouldnt trust the company anyways.

and several other companies have tried to copy the dendrobium in their preworkouts, but none compared to old school craze. so im on the side believing there was something else in it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you gotta factor in that a lot of people report that its effects took a dip after the label change. i think its been dead for awhile, and i wouldnt trust the company anyways.

and several other companies have tried to copy the dendrobium in their preworkouts, but none compared to old school craze. so im on the side believing there was something else in it
Yeah dendrobium was not the ingredient that made it awesome lol.
All these companies seem to think it is though.
It works in rats!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah dendrobium was not the ingredient that made it awesome lol.
All these companies seem to think it is though.
It works in rats!
I've tried a few of the new pre-workouts that contain dendrobium and they don't come close to Craze, even the tubs I bought after the label change....man, I remember the first time I tried the original, I was like WTF?! :head:

808Pump

Awards
I really liked the original, and I still like the "new" formula too!
It never affected my sleep, then again I never had problems sleeping, so I guess that's not a good measure for me to not use it.
I'm still purchasing it as I can, and at least it hasn't killed anyone yet....while USPLabs is having a battle over the OxyPro stuff, I bet their business went down some!

caino

caino

Awards
I really liked the original, and I still like the "new" formula too!
It never affected my sleep, then again I never had problems sleeping, so I guess that's not a good measure for me to not use it.
I'm still purchasing it as I can, and at least it hasn't killed anyone yet....while USPLabs is having a battle over the OxyPro stuff, I bet their business went down some!
Hey man can u pm me where u can get it from i need some for the memories to cherish lol

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just bought some craze from GNC last week. Is there anyway ill pop on a piss test being in the military? Reading these threads have me freaking out haha

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
No. It won't show up on any standard drug test. I have had at least 3 oral drug tests from work, with no problems.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This in Australia is non existent.

None online either, apart from people selling them for over $100