Whats the longest you have ran Ostarine only for?

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
I'm just looking for some real time experience or opinions on the longest you'd think it wise to run Ostarine only for? I have read that it can be mildly suppressive at doses of over 25mg and at lower doses does not require any PCT. I finished PCT following an M-dien cycle at the beginning of April and decided to give Ostarine only a go as a sort of bridge. I have been running 20mg a day for nearly 7 weeks now and I must say I'm quite pleased with how my strength and condition have held up in this time. I won't be running another PH cycle until October time and was even considering just continuing with Ostarine at 20mg until then. Obviously this would be a very long time so I'm trying to find some information regarding the possible implications. There's loads of suggestions that 8 weeks is max but the majority of those come from doses of between 40 - 60mg. So if the information I've read is correct and it has little to no effect on cholesterol values, blood pressure and isn't toxic. Why would there even be a maximum cycle length If I'm running at a dose that is considered to be non-suppressive?

drummy

Awards
8 weeks at 20mg/day. Slight suppression but recovered quickly with mini nolva pct 20/10/10. Gained 4-5 lb of lean muscle.

Everyone is different but I think youl be completely shutdown if you run it till October...that's way too long a cycle.

Iv read a number cycles with bloodwork showing it's suppression after 8 weeks.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I ran for 12 weeks, 20mg for the first five and 25 for the last seven. I had planned to do eight only.

I didn't have blood work done at the end but I felt completely fine, I have no doubt i was partly shut down but my libido was fine, no estrogenic sides, mood was great.

And in those extra four weeks my strength and volume REALLY skyrocketed.

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
Hmmmm ok, definitely something to think about, thanks for the reply chaps. How long inbetween runs would you think is necessary. Again I've read opinion that a couple of weeks is fine?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
11 weeks @ 20mg/ed. Blood work was good (except: liver, cholesterine, testosterone (total, the free one was in range)). HTPA was not supressed that stong so no need for SERM. After four weeks with testbooster, DAA and TUDCA everything again in range.

Osta only:
First cycle: 2kg lean muscle mass (lmm)
Second cycle: 2.4kg lmm
Third cycle: 2.2kg lmm (last one was no holdable because I was sent in foreign country to work for a company for two months. Nearly no gym and not clean nutrition. Sad but the truth).

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino what brand do you use for osta? Or all your sarm for that matter? You can pm me if you want

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino what brand do you use for osta? Or all your sarm for that matter? You can pm me if you want
Think, thats not allowed to say here. Will write you later, now going for lunch :)

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
That's some good info Sanmarino. I think I'll run for another 5 weeks based on that and then use the DAA I've had sitting in the cupboard for a while. I've put on 3.5kg since starting the Osta but I'd be lying if I were to say that was all lean weight although IMO a fair portion of it is. I'd just finished a very successful 12 weeks of dieting so I decided to back off and live a little during the Osta run. I put my diet plan together yesterday for the next 6 weeks to bring some conditioning back and also to add some structure and focus to my life. If I don't have something goal related to focus on then I can very quickly find myself in the pub too much with a beer in one hand and a donut in the other.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
11 weeks are a very long time. Also, my personal sweet spot are 20mg/ed. More is in my case not necessary. With DAA and a testbooster with some good ingredients that's enough as a PCT - provided that you HTPA is not that hurt.
That was my case and even in a Ostarine + S4 cycle DAA and a strong testbooster were enough. Only in this (yesterday finished) cycle I'm running a SERM with low dose Ostarine (cycle was LGD, S4, GW and MK-677) because the HTPA was much more hurt than in a moderate Osta only cycle.

Also depending on you question: one does not simply run an experimental drug for a long time as you planned. Even eleven weeks are very long, and that would be my personal maximum. And you shouldn't rund more than 25mg/ed - doesn't matter if 100kg or 80kg weight. Why? Because this is the optimum dosage depending on effect and side effect. And as you know, there is a huge unknown factor in that. If you want to gain much more mass, SARM are the wrong stuff for you. They are not made to give you 10kg muscles in serveral weeks. They were experimented to improve the life quality of the patients and also to act as a AAS 2.0 with a lower side effect profile.
But they are the wrong choice if you are expecting a couple of kilos lean muscle mass.

Furthermore, I don't recommend an alcohol abuse while beeing on experimental drugs. We don't know if there is an livertoxic interaction like - sorry for the strange example - cocaine and alcohole or painkillers and alcohol. Zero tolerance would be the best but it's your decision.

Avelheda

Awards
I am running osta shred for 8 weeks. And on top of that I'm on accutane treatment . I will get some bloodworks for my test and liver values and evaluate the effect of these two in my body.
Just stick to what people said, 8 weeks at 25 mg is the optimal choice. If you are going to run more than that and experience suppression after for little gains just hop on real AAS.

roy_jones

Awards
I am running osta shred for 8 weeks. And on top of that I'm on accutane treatment . I will get some bloodworks for my test and liver values and evaluate the effect of these two in my body.
Just stick to what people said, 8 weeks at 25 mg is the optimal choice. If you are going to run more than that and experience suppression after for little gains just hop on real AAS.
It's been a long time since I was on accutane, but my memory was that it was a very heavy drug and wouldn't be something I'd be excited to pair with anything more than tylenol. Definitely check those liver values.

Avelheda

Awards
Yeah I know that. I get my bloodworks really often.

roy_jones

Awards
It's been a long time since I was on accutane, but my memory was that it was a very heavy drug and wouldn't be something I'd be excited to pair with anything more than tylenol. Definitely check those liver values.

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
I'm going to have a look into the best way to get bloods done in the UK. I'm not sure it's going to be as easy as walking into my doctors and making a request for the full works. If anyone has any recommendations on that it would be handy.

I had no expectations of gaining loads of mass from running Ostarine alone. To be honest I'm more interested in retaining strength from my previous cycle than increasing bodyweight and I believe the Ostarine has helped nicely with this. I was looking at this more as a bridging cycle as I don't intend on running anything else until October to help in my build up to a Powerlifting competition. When I'm on a proper cycle then I do abstaine from the alcohol but Ostarine only gives me no concerns for a few beers every now and then.