What's the best non-liver toxic PH on the market?

juiceman909

Awards
I tried a few searches and Androhard seems to be monopolizing the results. Any suggestions? Basically looking for something that isn't methylated and isn't liver toxic.

A company called Promatrix used to make an excellent product called Primobolan before the big ban of 2005. Sigh, sure wish I could find something similar.

Thx!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it depends on your goals more or less, what do you want out of it? Not many legit options.

You got furuz and 11-oxo for cutters but needed to be very highly dosed,
mlmg for a wet bulker I guess (dont know much on this one)
Pstanz and Stanodrol which also seem to needed high doses and most stack with others
and 1-andro products that go to 1-test through two conversions but also need to be highly dosed.

Lots of cons for non-liver toxic. Expensive and high doses needed for good results.

I know nothing about PPs new products so I will leave that for some one else

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
orastan e would be a good option, katanadrol v.2 will give you a nice run.....trenazone mentioned above sounds pretty good as well

juiceman909

Awards
Thanks for the replies, and keep 'em coming. :) I'll do a search of these later today when I have a chance.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i would say the andro series
I'd say lets wait on the independent blood work before making that claim.

Superdrol was supposed to be liver friendly when it was launched too....so was Dymeth...so was Tren.

There is no (pending being proven wrong by Androseries bloods) liver safe oral steroid, only weak ones that have little effect on the liver, or anything else for that matter.

Up the dose high enough on 1,4AD, or Fura, or M-lmg to get good results and you'll see the liver stressed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protodrol didn't touch my liver and i get blood work every 4 months.. I would say that was the best.. I think there is a clone of it out now.

Mike

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i would say the andro series
The info provided on andromass is very convincing and I am debating whether to run a log or not. I think AM is going to prove itself once logs start.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protodrol didn't touch my liver and i get blood work every 4 months.. I would say that was the best.. I think there is a clone of it out now.

Mike
damn you beat me to it on this one.def one of my favs here^^^^^^^^^^

kvothe

Awards
what about 1 dhea or adrenosterone, both non methyls, they do have to be dosed pretty high.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Protodrol/Protomax would probably be the least toxic in my opinion. It has a completely saturated A-ring and there has been some studies suggesting that this has significantly lower or no hepatotoxicity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Texaslifter89 is about to run a log of androhard with blood work before and after. we shall see....:D