Whats the best natty supp(s) for strength?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing research on different products like epi, ArA, laxogenin etc.. and i was wondering what the people around here have experienced the best pure strength gains with?

Sometimes i read that a certain product is great for strength, then ill read in another place that its better for endurance and should be stacked with something else for strength lol

Figured id just start asking for personal experiences to get a better idea. Any combinations that provided great strength are welcomed as well!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine,
TMG
caffeine
ARA

Best overall is probably Ergonine, all 9 ingredients improve performance and are at exact studied doses.

Athletixsports.com 10% off with "driven"
Comes out under $1/day for the best value a single supplement offers IMO

image-181626891.jpg

Studies for every ingredient in our write up

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To follow up on Driven's post, Creatine & Betaine are two of the most studied / trusted ingredients for strength. Ergonine not only includes those but also includes Ferulic Acid which showed an increase in strength in a human study. Strength is just one of the many benefits of Ergonine.

In addition, Ergonine stacks great and can only enhance many other natty products you might be looking at.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara and the others listed in e9 are great. I also noticed a little strength from Epi products but ara seems to take the cake. People using ara and Abe have had some really nice strength gains and the logs feedback around here proves it. (Both available at strong) see the ara thread "ara help guide" thread for product and dosing info.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Epi and ArA.

If you are interested in trying an Epi product, Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed is hands down the most effective on the market. Look around here you'll find a ton of great feedback coming in from users and loggers.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with afi140. You can check out our natural anabolic page at Strong Supplement Shop to!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine, Betaine, Caffeine, and Amentoflavone have all served me best in regards to strength benefits.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't used Ergonine, but love the profile. Good choice there.

MyoSynergy
X-Factor or X Gels
Anabeta (OG or Elite)

All solid choices

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing research on different products like epi, ArA, laxogenin etc.. and i was wondering what the people around here have experienced the best pure strength gains with?

Sometimes i read that a certain product is great for strength, then ill read in another place that its better for endurance and should be stacked with something else for strength lol

Figured id just start asking for personal experiences to get a better idea. Any combinations that provided great strength are welcomed as well!
Pure strength is all about the connection between brain and muscle (I.e. 1 rep max). Anything that can amplify that gets a huge plus in my book.

Something like ALCAR or huperzine A or both.

Then if youre working for reps something to increase ATP production and/ or delay fatigue so you can get more with the same weight would be creatine and/ or baking soda. SNS sells a creatine that is almost a years worth (at 3g workout days only - which is all you need) for less than $15.

Betaine anhydrous has data on performace as well. SNS also sells that in bulk for a compeititve price.

You can pick up ALOT of ALCAR, Creatine and betaine for the same price you pay for many formulated supplements and you can dose how you please :D

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I would throw in creatinol o phosphate and beta alanine along with what everyone else has said

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For pure strength, Xgels (ara) and/ or COP. Cop is honestly one of my favorites and is dirt cheap.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was COP ever indicated for strength?

I thought it was more for endurance by some of the same receptors as BA

Kind of a lack of studies on it in general though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was COP ever indicated for strength?

I thought it was more for endurance by some of the same receptors as BA

Kind of a lack of studies on it in general though
Anecdotally I found strength as the main benefit. First experience with cop was using mn peak beta+. Endurance not so much but strength was surprising. I think I actually might have logged it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anecdotally I found strength as the main benefit. First experience with cop was using mn peak beta+. Endurance not so much but strength was surprising. I think I actually might have logged it
how much did you dose? Ive seen so many different recommendations.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool...sorry, i may have asked you this recently :/
Don't think so... If you did I forgot anyways so still cool ha.

And I can't remember having any gi issues. 4g is what's in peak beta+ so I'm pretty sure that why I started there.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could go with a supplement with ArA.

You could also go the either route, like Driven said, and go with Ergonine or anything similar. There are a few creatine products out there that contain TMG and Creatine, USP Modern Creatine comes to mind. Also, Performax Labs CreMax is another option. A single serving contains 5g of creatine monohydrate, TMG and COP which can also help with strength. There are several good options out there.

irvin

Awards
I would have to say Fearn soy lecithin granules ( PA). I have been taking three tbsp. (1.8 grams PA) 30 minutes pre-workout and strength is definitely going up. Been on this for 3 weeks now, going for 6 weeks total. The best part is the pump.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Wow, anything over 2.5g for me and look out toilet.
You ever try prototype nutrition effervescent COP? **** worked great but I got bad gas from it. I was always paranoid it was from the aspartame in it

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm surprised no one has mention a laxogenin product like Dermastrength by Olympus... I love dosing pre work gives me a nice increase in strength and muscle fullness, not to mention it makes my joints feel awesome!

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Pure strength is all about the connection between brain and muscle (I.e. 1 rep max). Anything that can amplify that gets a huge plus in my book.

Something like ALCAR or huperzine A or both.

Then if youre working for reps something to increase ATP production and/ or delay fatigue so you can get more with the same weight would be creatine and/ or baking soda. SNS sells a creatine that is almost a years worth (at 3g workout days only - which is all you need) for less than $15.

Betaine anhydrous has data on performace as well. SNS also sells that in bulk for a compeititve price.

You can pick up ALOT of ALCAR, Creatine and betaine for the same price you pay for many formulated supplements and you can dose how you please :D
How would u dose these two(ALCAR/Huperzine A) along with caffeine or does that not matter? If it doesn't matter just how much would u dose for maximum strength benefits?