What's The Best Liver Support Supplement ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My go to has been CEL Tudca!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wouldn't bpc-157 injected into belly fat be one of the most restorative things for the liver?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get Morphoprime by Morphogen
Full dose of NAC and plenty of other beneficial products for overall health and longevity. He formulated the product after his dad and all the health complications he had.

you can also get TUDCA from Morphogen too. I take both and they cut my enzymes in half.

Last edited:
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Full dose of NAC and plenty of other beneficial products for overall health and longevity. He formulated the product after his dad and all the health complications he had.

you can also get TUDCA from Morphogen too. I take both and they cut my enzymes in half.

This right here. Morphoprime and orthogen are staples for me. Add the Tudca your covered almost on everywhere on the body.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Information !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

@The Solution who has the best deal on this ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liver Assist XT &/or CEL TUDCA

Liver Assist XT doesn't get as much talk or recognition on here as it should. It's a very comprehensive liver support product.

Liver-Assist-XT-Banner1.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 any Labor Day Discount code ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3g of methionine? That must taste fantastic.

If you add up the mg/g quantities and the carbs they have the weight of the serving size listed wrong. Things like this do NOT instill confidence.

4+3+3+3+3+3+0.3= 19.3g and the weight of the serving size is listed as 16.........................yea............................

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Order Placed - The 30% put me over the edge !! Thank you!
Thank you. Liver Assist XT is a great product and imo doesn't get nearly enough talk around here.

We'll eventually be doing an NAC free version so it can be sold on Amazon (they don't allow NAC) but we'll still be keeping the NAC version for people that want that one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Liver Assist XT is a great product and imo doesn't get nearly enough talk around here.

We'll eventually be doing an NAC free version so it can be sold on Amazon (they don't allow NAC) but we'll still be keeping the NAC version for people that want that one.
One of the reasons I bought this NAC, so I think keeping it is a good idea!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Do you know if you will be replacing the NAC or simply removing it for the amazon version?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of the reasons I bought this NAC, so I think keeping it is a good idea!
Thanks. I like it as well and want to keep offering a version with it in there as long as we can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know if you will be replacing the NAC or simply removing it for the amazon version?
We will be replacing it with a couple of other ingredients. I can't reveal what they are yet though.

Liver Assist XT in its current form will remain available in 90 Veg Caps & 180 Veg cap sizes.

The Amazon version will be 30 servings/120 Veg Caps. I say Amazon version, it will be available for sale other places, I'm just calling it the Amazon version for simplicity sake for the purpose of the conversation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why can't you sell NAC on Amazon ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to know Amazon always has the supplement industries back and really believes in bringing people the right to choose when it comes to making decisions about our health and wellbeing..................or not. This is why I encourage people to NEVER buy their supplements from them and choose to support companies that actually give a **** about the industry even existing. If every supplement were to be banned tomorrow amazon in all likelihood could not care less and that matters to me personally. I would also prefer to have more of the money actually get to the supplement companies who do the leg work to bring us these products.

I have noticed that amazon rarely has the best price anymore. They have slowly been creeping up, this started before covid IMO and they have not been the best value for quite some time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I buy as little as I can from Amazon, I'm one of the few people without a Prime Membership, now my oldest daughter but everything from Amazon, even her living room and dining room furniture !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazon's legal team is very strict about compliance on dietary supplements.

If an ingredient is put on an advisory list, Amazon doesn't allow it for sale (Higenamine, Hordenine, Laxogenin, etc.) because of the potential legal risk and exposure to them from both the FDA and from class action type attorneys.

It's easy for people to want to vilify the FDA but with the NAC thing, there were a lot of companies that started making really stupid claims about NAC. First they claimed it 'cured' hangovers - which was absolutely stupid bc all they had to do was say 'Supports Hangover Relief'.
Then some companies started claiming that it could 'cure' Covid and they were marketing towards vulnerable customer bases (think your elderly parents or grandparents for example).

So when the government had to keep sending out letters, Amazon pulled all NAC containing supplements.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon's legal team is very strict about compliance on dietary supplements.

If an ingredient is put on an advisory list, Amazon doesn't allow it for sale (Higenamine, Hordenine, Laxogenin, etc.) because of the potential legal risk and exposure to them from both the FDA and from class action type attorneys.

It's easy for people to want to vilify the FDA but with the NAC thing, there were a lot of companies that started making really stupid claims about NAC. First they claimed it 'cured' hangovers - which was absolutely stupid bc all they had to do was say 'Supports Hangover Relief'.
Then some companies started claiming that it could 'cure' Covid and they were marketing towards vulnerable customer bases (think your elderly parents or grandparents for example).

So when the government had to keep sending out letters, Amazon pulled all NAC containing supplements.
Thank you for your answer !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I buy as little as I can from Amazon, I'm one of the few people without a Prime Membership, now my oldest daughter but everything from Amazon, even her living room and dining room furniture !!
I'm an Amazon user for sure. They make it too easy with a click of a button you have more variety than any retail store can provide and quick shipping to your front door :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always try to support local businesses but I also tend to buy some obscure stuff, especially stuff for my daughter who likes Japanese cartoons and stuffed animals and stuff, so for stuff like that, Amazon and eBay are about the only way.

I don't think I've said anything about it on here yet, but we've been in the middle of a big project to get a lot more of the line listed on Amazon. We have resellers that sell some of our products on there but there are a lot of products that are not; so that's been a huge project for me - getting the text for banners and thinks like that made so they can be created and then us getting ready to upload them. We will still want to keep supporting our retailers the same as always though but its hit the point where we have to get the products listed and we can't rely on retailers to because they do such a crappy job of listing them sometimes. So anyway, we will have more of the products available soon on Amazon for the people that do want to use Amazon and if you do get our products on there, please leave reviews for us. We're a supplement company trying to compete against a lot of companies on there that are marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements and they know how to get tons of reviews whereas the only way I know how to is the honest way of just asking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t choline good for liver also
Choline does have some liver support properties but not as much as the ingredients in Liver Assist XT or CEL TUDCA. We do make a Choline Citrate which is an excellent product:

Imo, the most underrated liver support supplement available is probably L-Ornithine L-Aspartate:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Choline does have some liver support properties but not as much as the ingredients in Liver Assist XT or CEL TUDCA. We do make a Choline Citrate which is an excellent product:

Imo, the most underrated liver support supplement available is probably L-Ornithine L-Aspartate:

Good to know!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would like to look into this as well, they are sold out on their website. Can you shoot me a link as well please.
Tudca in stock
Put your email in for when morphoprime is back in stock they will email you. That stuff flies.
One of the best formulas on the market from top to bottom. Worth every penny.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tudca in stock
Put your email in for when morphoprime is back in stock they will email you. That stuff flies.
One of the best formulas on the market from top to bottom. Worth every penny.

I was going to order the Morphoprime but they were out of stock and I like the look of the SNS product, and with the Labor Day sale I thought I would support one of the forum sponsors !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to be careful as the market is flooded with fake tudca or drastically underdosed. Unfortunately the average person won't know the good from the bad. So do yourself a favor, if SNS sells i, them buy it from them. You won't have issues with bogus ingredients.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Need to be careful as the market is flooded with fake tudca or drastically underdosed. Unfortunately the average person won't know the good from the bad. So do yourself a favor, if SNS sells i, them buy it from them. You won't have issues with bogus ingredients.
Highly doubt you will ever see Ben produce an underdosed formula
Tudca from Morphogen is 3rd party tested and he posted the screenshot on his stories the other day on his Instagram.
The last company that would give you "Bogus" ingredients would be morphogen. let alone his morphoprime saves you from buying 4-5 products as an all-in-one for overall health.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the kind words and support.

You're absolutely right in that TUDCA is one of the most problematic ingredients on the market in terms of quality or raw materials. And unfortunately, like you said, customers won't likely know the difference. And sadly, a lot of times brands don't either because they're relying on their contract manufacturers &/or suppliers.

But there are also a lot of brands of TUDCA that do know what they're doing and are absolutely taking advantage of people. You'll see brands pop up on Amazon and they're selling it for less than it costs to make if you just do the math on cost to make + Amazon fees.

We make TUDCA under CEL and we are considering starting to make it under SNS as well. For the people on AM, that may seem redundant but off AM, not everyone knows that the companies have any connection and SNS resonates more with the general health customer base.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Highly doubt you will ever see Ben produce an underdosed formula
Tudca from Morphogen is 3rd party tested and he posted the screenshot on his stories the other day on his Instagram.
The last company that would give you "Bogus" ingredients would be morphogen. let alone his morphoprime saves you from buying 4-5 products as an all-in-one for overall health.
Oh no doubt. Not referring to him at all. But some brands are selling tudca rather cheap and that's a red flag sign for me they got the crap stuff and they don't even know it. They aren't trying to scam people they just are not up on the industry even though they are a brand. They only know what they manufacturer tells and sells them

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the kind words and support.

You're absolutely right in that TUDCA is one of the most problematic ingredients on the market in terms of quality or raw materials. And unfortunately, like you said, customers won't likely know the difference. And sadly, a lot of times brands don't either because they're relying on their contract manufacturers &/or suppliers.

But there are also a lot of brands of TUDCA that do know what they're doing and are absolutely taking advantage of people. You'll see brands pop up on Amazon and they're selling it for less than it costs to make if you just do the math on cost to make + Amazon fees.

We make TUDCA under CEL and we are considering starting to make it under SNS as well. For the people on AM, that may seem redundant but off AM, not everyone knows that the companies have any connection and SNS resonates more with the general health customer base.
Ah yeah forgot CEL has it and I used to buy it!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To expand on the fake tudca/underdosed. I have first hand experience dealing with a small manufacturer 4 years ago, or in reality he was probably a broker/middle man. His prices made zero sense. So low.

Example. If I wanted to have a certain product produced (just any random ingredient)....with a legit ethical manufacturer and make 1000 units, cost is $12 to $13/unit....this guys, his price would be $9 for hardly any units. Maybe 144.

He also has his own brand on sells on eBay. And the prices are so low its comical. Those are one of the many brands selling bunk or underdosed tudca.

But then the real question is he truly unethical or is he just stupid?

Because throughout the past couple of years I've gotten quoted on so many raw ingredients from China and US and I've had to learn that some suppliers are just giving you crap, they're giving you, for example a 20% standardization whereas you're thinking you're getting 85% standardization. Or it's as simple as just not giving you tudca at all. It's just taurine. I quoted a well known ingredient from 2 suppliers and if memory serves me correct one price was $250/kilo and the other source was $750. I got samples of both and truth be told the $750 one looked like a lot cleaner product and true to specs.

My manufacturer taught me this a long time ago. I used to get quotes from my manufacturer and then go and price each ingredient on my own and ask why my cost was so high when the raws are cheap and they would explain to me what's going on. Which was a massive eye opener.

The good news is I'd never produce a product with bunk or cheap crap even if I wanted too because I don't buy the raw materials or make product, my manufacturer does. I just happen to get ingredient price quotes on my own when curious. So that's why the manufacturer needs to be on the up and up and knows whats the good stuff and what's the crap.

So that's why there's such a wide difference in price all these guys buying tudca..... Buy the kilogram at about 1/8 the cost of the legit stuff they *just don't know*.....they just think they got lucky and they scored a very inexpensive source. (That's what used to happen to me but as mentioned I never make product just price it) But it's not the case.

That's the issue.... ignorance buy that's not the biggest issue, the biggest issue is unethical manufacturers and they are allover the country. The 3rd issues is the 3rd party testing fallacy. It's not what many brands are actually doing but it's easy to pretend they are. (NOT referring to Ben at all here but just making mention of it)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CEL Tudca and SNS Liver Assist XT... ran this combo leading up to my last dr.'s appt and it brought my (always) slightly high liver vals into range (literally the first time in almost 10yrs...).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CEL Tudca and SNS Liver Assist XT... ran this combo leading up to my last dr.'s appt and it brought my (always) slightly high liver vals into range (literally the first time in almost 10yrs...).
Good Products = Good Results !!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about injectable liver support? I saw injectable glutathione on AA I think

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND