What's safe? What's Effective?

Xander36

Awards
Hi I'm 17, almost 18. I was looking at the Nutraplanet section on muscle enhancers. Some of them look like steroids. Which ones are safe for someone my age? Which ones work?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im taking prime atm im 16 its non hormonal no sides no pct legal and safe with good strength gains its one of the closest you can get to steroids with it being completely safe and legal for our age. In first week iv noticed nice gains on it what it does is it helps build lean muscle while cutting fat. most people gain 4-6 pounds while losing around 1% body fat its rather expensive but effective but here is a thread with peoples results look for yourself.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/109369-prime-results-thread.html

adrenaline24

Awards
honestly at you age all you need is some protein and creatine.. but if you really want to try something else id go with just a basic testosterone booster, maybe tbomb?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
honestly at you age all you need is some protein and creatine.. but if you really want to try something else id go with just a basic testosterone booster, maybe tbomb?
no need at all for test boost at 17 test is through the roof like i said look into prime

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Some of them are steroids :p. Best things safe for under 21s is probably the asteroid stack

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Some of them are steroids :p. Best things safe for under 21s is probably the asteroid stack
you'l see great gains in strength and muscle mass while having improved sleep libido and fat loss with no sides really sounds too good to be true but works lol.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Improved libido!?!?!? I dont think I could cope with that :p at 16 my libido is so high its ****in annoyin XD

Xander36

Awards
But is powerfull gonna be ok for someone below 21?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
whole milk and squats!
then creatine, protein, multi vitamin.

dont worry, youll have plenty of time to use supplements.
better to build a solid base. hard work is the only thing that builds muscle, the rest just help. without hard work your not going to put on any muscle, even with gear

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Meat and sleep, young brother - meat and sleep and exercise!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whole milk and squats!
then creatine, protein, multi vitamin.

dont worry, youll have plenty of time to use supplements.
better to build a solid base. hard work is the only thing that builds muscle, the rest just help. without hard work your not going to put on any muscle, even with gear
^^^This...if you are gonna use supplements start off with the basics.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah nothing wrong with the basics at a young age. Protein, creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil and through in a pre-workout supp if you need a boost sometimes.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well there is no harm of anyone of any age taking anything providing it is non hormonal, whether it will help them we cannot say, but powerfull is perfectly safe to take at any age, something that simply helps you sleep better cant do anyone any harm...