Whats next in your Designer Line?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i know epidrol has been out for a little while already, but on the epidrol write-up it says this is the first in ur all new designer line.. can u give us a hint or anything!?

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the late response but have been out of town and away from work for a couple of weeks for family emergency.

To answer your question we are working on a couple of new designer products. Will give more details in two weeks. Also we are considering bringing back some of our bulk products that we use to carry. Thanks.

DC

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about ur family. my father passed away 6 weeks ago this thursday out of the blue..

cant wait to see your designers coming out man! are they based on just new ph's? or do u think youll have a superdrol clone?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's definitely time to spill it... checking this thread for the update is becoming too routine...:think:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
when i saw new posts in this thread i was excited. of course it was too good to be true.:woohoo: :sad:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
i would for most companies! but i'm sure these guys are just swamped with the new product. from what we've seen so far it's definitely going to be interesting. epidrol and adrenaline were both crowd pleasers.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right now we are not working on anything new on the designer side. The response on our Adrenaline has been great so we are going to reformulate it a little and try to take it a little further.

DC

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need IMO! I was on campus today around 7a and had to stay through 7p...I was crashing around noon and some Adrenaline defintely saved me today! Thanks for the samples...I didn't use it for a workout, but the result/pick-me-up was still great!

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
No need IMO! I was on campus today around 7a and had to stay through 7p...I was crashing around noon and some Adrenaline defintely saved me today! Thanks for the samples...I didn't use it for a workout, but the result/pick-me-up was still great!
Thats what I like to hear. Good deal. Thanks.

DC