Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like Myofeed?
It tastes good. One of the better vanillas for sure. It is the thickest protein I have ever had which some may or may not like. I would say it's one of my top 3 vanillas.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I'm not the only one with an office stash! I have one drawer of protein and another of my PWO/Bcaa powders. My wife is starting to worry as my stash at home has taken over where we used to put the cereal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It tastes good. One of the better vanillas for sure. It is the thickest protein I have ever had which some may or may not like. I would say it's one of my top 3 vanillas.
I might have to try it. I love vanilla, not really a chocolate person, and love thicker protein powders!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like a thicker protein also

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to try it. I love vanilla, not really a chocolate person, and love thicker protein powders!
seriously the thickest I have ever had. Two scoops on water and it has to be filled to the top of shaker and it's still thick.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This thread puts my 8 items to shame hahaha... Your all a bad influence, now overtime i find stuff on offer I'm going to buy it, your all going to make me broke.

Did actually pick up some quest bars and ZMA today as it was on offer, along with a new fat burner which I've heard good things about from Driven2Lift.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread puts my 8 items to shame hahaha... Your all a bad influence, now overtime i find stuff on offer I'm going to buy it, your all going to make me broke.

Did actually pick up some quest bars and ZMA today as it was on offer, along with a new fat burner which I've heard good things about from Driven2Lift.
You should Have Some Platinum Nutraceuticals Thermo X Pro Coming

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You should Have Some Platinum Nutraceuticals Thermo X Pro Coming
Awesome... Cant remember if i actually applied for that lol. Ive got some serious money to spend on our products soon :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got two more additions today. I really need to post what I have stashed.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got some Diablo and Ritual around :)
Electric lime is amazing
Tried Diablo first time today, 1 scoop.... 10 mins later 1 scoop......20 mins later 1 Target A2 and 3 hours later im waiting for the energy and appetite suppression to kick in haha. 1 scoop of alphamine owns this stuff.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried Diablo first time today, 1 scoop.... 10 mins later 1 scoop......20 mins later 1 Target A2 and 3 hours later im waiting for the energy and appetite suppression to kick in haha. 1 scoop of alphamine owns this stuff.
I likes ritual...wish the doses were a bit higher but whatever.