What's everyone's instagram?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that instagram has been a fitness platform for a long time. I'm just starting to build mine up. Starting to follow people and such and was wondering just how many of my anabolic minds brothers and sisters have an instagram. Mine is not hard to figure out. pyrobatt

Whats yours?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
alphacorner is mine ! Didn't really start out as mine but it became it lol

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No instagram or twitter. Do have a linkedin. Facebook to hold workout logs.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
No instagram or twitter. Do have a linkedin. Facebook to hold workout logs.
A linkedin and a Facebook but the Facebook is for workout logging.....You sir sound exciting. . I like it ha ha

Instagram makes me feel inadequate when it comes to being muscular and lean. I love it. Mines unicorn_droppings_for_you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smith_69_16

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BillyDonutJohnson

Mines not really fitness related... anymore. I throw lifting vidz in every now and then tho

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding every one

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instagram makes me feel inadequate when it comes to being muscular and lean. I love it. Mines unicorn_droppings_for_you
Haha, I assumed Instagram was made primarily so people can feel inadequate about their lives because everyone is in the most beautiful place, having the most fun, or generally portraying a better life. My neighbor has her account and we'll see her pics and updates that are completely staged and BS. We've called her on it and she laughs because it is so over the top.

My Instagram is not workout related, just random life crap and kids.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I assumed Instagram was made primarily so people can feel inadequate about their lives because everyone is in the most beautiful place, having the most fun, or generally portraying a better life. My neighbor has her account and we'll see her pics and updates that are completely staged and BS. We've called her on it and she laughs because it is so over the top.

My Instagram is not workout related, just random life crap and kids.
I'm hopefully doing meet ups later which requires an epic instagramshowcase. Plus competing one day. Maybe I should start staging stuff. My ig is memes and food. Lol

ChefDeath

ChefDeath

Awards
BrutalChefMetal
fitness stuff, stuff I create on the job & music.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My @ is my full real name and my Instagram is private so if anyone actually cares enough, you can message me or just like this post and I'll send it to you. I don't post anything about fitness though.

I did go creep through all of yours though. ��

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My @ is my full real name and my Instagram is private so if anyone actually cares enough, you can message me or just like this post and I'll send it to you. I don't post anything about fitness though.

I did go creep through all of yours though. ��
I post a mix of everything- always laugh at the stupid people doing these dumb azz poses for a company ads. I post when it feels right, but some of these people, sh1t worse than fycking facebook- send me and ill follow

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is the same name as my forum name. I mainly post workout videos and random things about beer and my girlfriend. I dont really post too often but do have a recent post from my meet last weekend.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Mine is "htg2014". I will follow back everyone

Ninja23

Awards
Mine is my dogs if you love aussis follow me hes really cute it's bakutheaussie :)

Pattinson7

Pattinson7

Awards
I am not a regular user of instagram. But i have heard about it a lot.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got promoted to include E-commerce marketing as part of job desc. So I suppose I will be on Instagram and Pinterest and all that stuff.

Pattinson7

Pattinson7

Awards
That's very good using Instagram and Pinterest for promotion. You can also try with Tumblr. Thanks!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Mine is Martyfnemec, but I post everything on there. It's not just Fitness so follow at your own risk. I will follow back, though.