Whats considered the best right now? (Test boosters)

mdgrwl

Awards
I've been out of the supplement game for a while... been 100% natural for a few years now.

I remember Activate Xtreme was popular years back... not sure if there are any new game changers out now?

When I took Activate Xtreme - I *guess* it worked? Could of been that my diet and routine were more in check though... are there any big game changers out there... or is it all just a waste of money which is the conclusion I came to a while back.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how this thread is going to go.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement game for a while... been 100% natural for a few years now.

I remember Activate Xtreme was popular years back... not sure if there are any new game changers out now?

When I took Activate Xtreme - I *guess* it worked? Could of been that my diet and routine were more in check though... are there any big game changers out there... or is it all just a waste of money which is the conclusion I came to a while back.
I'm pretty sure how this thread will go as well :)

How old are you, OP?

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm 31

And I should retract my comment that I'm only looking for a test booster. I'm looking for something that truly works (proven by science) to help keep as much muscle during a cut.

The only thing I really remember working years back was creatine... everything else seemed like Placebo.

I tried Activate, Prime, Drive, and many more... honestly I felt it was all a waste of money and stopped.

Ergonine looks decent... but again, looking for a 1 supplement game changer. Not looking to stack a million things. I want tried and proven.

Looking for advice - whats out there right now?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of the supplement game for a while... been 100% natural for a few years now. I remember Activate Xtreme was popular years back... not sure if there are any new game changers out now? When I took Activate Xtreme - I *guess* it worked? Could of been that my diet and routine were more in check though... are there any big game changers out there... or is it all just a waste of money which is the conclusion I came to a while back.
Depends on what your goals are

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ tried and proven is the Ergonine you mentioned, x9 lol

But really if you need a "game changer" you may be expecting too much from a supplement.

Results come down to your own efforts

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

A game changing supplement? Hmm, im not sure ive used any where its made a vast improvement but ive used some where ive been pleasantly surprised with my results.

For me, a good pre workout for when I work out after work, health supplements (vit d3, vit k3 and ashwaganda) and a good sleep supplement are what I enjoy.

These help me get more out of my day and body.

mdgrwl

Awards
Any creatine bloat with Ergonine?

Any thoughts on Magnitropin ? - or just another BS supplement?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any creatine bloat with Ergonine? Any thoughts on Magnitropin ? - or just another BS supplement?
Less bloat, as we use 3g anhydrous as opposed to a typical 5g mono

Add to this that if you buy it soon you can get one of the very best recomp ingredients with it for free (Forskolin 95)

I can't really think of a competing overall option

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great posts so far. Supplements are to do just what it says. . Supplement.

Have you checked out Alphamax? There are lots of great logs/reviews from people who ran it while cutting.

I would say it's the most comprehensive and effective test booster out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavily debated about "game changers." There are some products people swear by and others swear they don't work. Some love Epi some hate it. Some love ara some feel nothing.

Not sure the time frame you were out of the game but you can look at ara, ABE, anafuse (or any Epi product) those are the big natural products currently out. As long as your diet is still check they should help.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'm 31

And I should retract my comment that I'm only looking for a test booster. I'm looking for something that truly works (proven by science) to help keep as much muscle during a cut.

The only thing I really remember working years back was creatine... everything else seemed like Placebo.

I tried Activate, Prime, Drive, and many more... honestly I felt it was all a waste of money and stopped.

Ergonine looks decent... but again, looking for a 1 supplement game changer. Not looking to stack a million things. I want tried and proven.

If looking for a test booster, Alphamax is killer, Ergonine plus Forskolin is a ridiculous deal too for recomp/muscle retention during a cut.

As for individual ingredients; TMG, forskolin and Hica are all great (so basically ergonine)...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 31

Look into X-gels. Link below will have all the information you need on how to run X-Gels properly and with the most benefit.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Less bloat, as we use 3g anhydrous as opposed to a typical 5g mono Add to this that if you buy it soon you can get one of the very best recomp ingredients with it for free (Forskolin 95) I can't really think of a competing overall option
can you link where one can get this deal and how much longer will it be available

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
can you link where one can get this deal and how much longer will it be available
Athletixsports.com

You can pick a free Analyzed Supplement with it

The Forskolin option was just announced to be ending very soon

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to back bottles of endosurge turbo has been among my favorite natty "tboosters"

Diesel test hardcore too, 200 tab version 9 caps daily

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
SNS Xgels + anabeta else is as good as you're going to get from natty supps

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokem magnitropin and ArA. Game over gain city in my opinion haha. Can't go wrong with ABE either.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnitropin + Amentoflavone + SNS bulk TMG

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you specifically want a test booster, a couple of ones people usually like are:

Performax AlphaMax
BLR Viron

Can't speak from experience since I don't use test boosters, but as for stuff that you MIGHT find game changing:

BLR Follidrone/Olympus Labs Ep1c
EvoMuse MyoSynergy
Myokem Magnitropin
PES Anabeta Elite
SNS X-Gels/MN X-Factor (ArA)
Soy Lechitin Granules/Phosphatidic Acid
Athletix Ergonine (game changer, cause it's cheap and has all the staples rolled into one supplement)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
HPTA by Iron Champ USA is an effective test booster. There are some very positive logs in here to show that. I have used this product and gained size and strength, while lowering body fat. Here is the label:
image-478564531.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only test booster I actually FELT like it worked was plain ole SNS DAA. Multiple times. Not going to say the others I've tried that didn't live up to MY expectations. SNS DAA, SNS X Gels, and Olympus Labs Conqu3r...boom. Killer workouts = results.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been feeling great and getting results with Performax Alphamax.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 31

You could combine Viron- test booster and Follidrone which is a myostatin inhibitor.
The combination is exceptional for a natural stack.

Viron Boosts test but particularly FREE test which is the important portion. You really notice a difference in libido and strength and after a couple of weeks your physique.
Follidrone is high dosed 99.999% pure epicatechin which increases follistatin. Follistatin reduces myostatin which is like an anabolic governor. Many users report gains in muscle mass, loss of fat, strength increase and lots of endurance.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13594-black-lion-research-follidrone.aspx
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13865-black-lion-research-viron.aspx