Whats best the ilegal stuf or the prohormones?

maik

Awards
Heys im training and ive been training for 1 year and a half and my weight is 76 and i want too get to 85kg Iwas thinking to use the ilegal stuf but first i would like to know if there is any prohormones that work to start off with befour i go and start with the other stuff im 20 years old now.

maik

Awards
i think he means train till the fail but either way i want to take stuf to make the prograse faster

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
20 years old and only training for a year and a half?? I don't recommend anything hormonal. Not a good idea at your age. But, do what you want.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i think he means train till the fail but either way i want to take stuf to make the prograse faster
dude, this just made laugh so loud i scared the other nurses here at work haha

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
you're a walking steroid as it is! best prohormone for you is 5 natty pb sandwiches a day, get eating!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I got a plan. Lots of protein. 1.5 g per bodyweight at least. Use whey protein if needed. Then just find food with high protein and eat, eat then when you get tired of eatin, EAT SOME MORE. Im not mocking you or taking this lightly. Im in the process of training my younger brother who is 18. Im making him eat like a cow. And because hes one of those, you know, high metabolism jerks(LOL_)He has made dramatic changes in the last three months and actually lost like 5% bodyfat.