Whats best for muscle hdrol or andromass / hard v3

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's the better cycle do muscle mass hdrol six weeks or andromass an hard v 3 for 8 weeks .....

I'm real stuck on which one to go with ts my first cycle andromass and hard tempt me cus of the daily dosing and no supports

Which one would produce better gains in size and strength ???

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
At the price of buying AndroHard + AndroMass I'd rather just go into a Test cycle at that point. Hdrol generally seems to be a good cycle for most people and it would also be much cheaper.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I don't have access to real test and besides money is not really a problem for me I have enough for either cycle and I see that andromass and hard cost more but I'm after the better cycle for recomp and muscle and strength lol

Plus with hdrol I would need cycle support etc I wonderd how many people have used mass and hard and if it really compares to real test ? If not I guess hdrol would be better ...

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
im sure youll get decent gains from either 1 in terms of muscle mass..

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Looks like hdrol is the clear winner so far only problem is my uk store has pretty much run out of cycle support I can get milk thistle but that's about it I don't think that's enough maybe should order some cycle support from abroad.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like hdrol is the clear winner so far only problem is my uk store has pretty much run out of cycle support I can get milk thistle but that's about it I don't think that's enough maybe should order some cycle support from abroad.
NAC + High dose EPA/DHA should cover most sides.
Those were the only thing I used with my SD/Epi cycle.

If you are still worried about your liver, just buy some Liv52, pretty easy to get them in the UK.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i wouldnt even worry that much with a straight hdrol cycle...madevilz you had sd in your cycle thats a whole different story man

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You say you wouldn't even worry with a straight hdrol cycle why's that are the sides pretty much not apparent ? I know hdrol is low sides but most recommend cycle support with any methyl I can get liver protection easily enough just all the other stuff seems to be hard to get....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say you wouldn't even worry with a straight hdrol cycle why's that are the sides pretty much not apparent ? I know hdrol is low sides but most recommend cycle support with any methyl I can get liver protection easily enough just all the other stuff seems to be hard to get....
Yes they are...for some reason hdrol has been perpetuated as "safe" my bloods after a 6 week hdrol cycle were very similar to a 4 week SD cycle

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the better cycle do muscle mass hdrol six weeks or andromass an hard v 3 for 8 weeks .....

I'm real stuck on which one to go with ts my first cycle andromass and hard tempt me cus of the daily dosing and no supports

Which one would produce better gains in size and strength ???
It's your decision but both will lend similar gains imo, the difference is PCT in which AM/AH will be much smoother and quicker

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Think I might have to go for the andromass and androhard for 8 weeks as it will be safer will OTC pct be ok for this though ??

Something like erase pro daa and sustain alpha I have all them.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are...for some reason hdrol has been perpetuated as "safe" my bloods after a 6 week hdrol cycle were very similar to a 4 week SD cycle
Good facts here, on hdrol you will feel better than on SD, but it will treat your insides almost the same

Run Androbulk and hard, I gained 10lbs in 8 weeks

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to go with Androseries then wait for Androenhance to come out.

FubarFit

Awards
Think I might have to go for the andromass and androhard for 8 weeks as it will be safer will OTC pct be ok for this though ??

Something like erase pro daa and sustain alpha I have all them.
Try looking into Forerunner Labs alpha bulk and alpha mass they too are good options. You can get them cheaper and for pct You could probably just use erase pro and daa

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AndroHard + AndroEnhance will be a bad motor scooter --- lean, mean, hard gains ....dammit I will stop talking about these novelty products that always seem to be pushed back for yrs..... (but I really believe July is the date).

-Matt

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Jay dollars why androbulk ? I'm looking for real lean gains did you run bulk and hard together was it lean ?

And Matt I dunno if I can wait untill end of July for androenhance lol for lean mass would you recommend bulk an hard or mass and hard ?

lostsoul

Awards
Jay dollars why androbulk ? I'm looking for real lean gains did you run bulk and hard together was it lean ?

And Matt I dunno if I can wait untill end of July for androenhance lol for lean mass would you recommend bulk an hard or mass and hard ?
you can also try furuza-a and Androhard...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

Well not that lean, I did have some water retention, mass and hard might be better