What would you do....

TimoteoS

Awards
50$ most effective mass building supplement.

Jungle Warfare
Anagen
Thermolife Ecdy
Other

what would you pick?

TimoteoS

Awards
Jungle Warfare- 3 caps X 30 Days
Anagen- 6 caps X 30 days
Ecdysten-6 caps X 30 days
Other- X 30 days +

TimoteoS

Awards
I have, Ive come to the conslusion there is not enough info out on Jungle Warfare as of yet, Anagen is toss up some love it, some it does nothing, Ecdysten is loved by some and not by others...Im interested in Anagen because of the Bacopa and Rhodia...Im interested if anyone can suggest anything else, such as Powerfull or some other supplement. Im all ears

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRN seems effective. Not really a mass builder though, I guess. Lean, non bloaty gainer.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Depends on if proven safety is an issue for you. Jungle Warfare: I'm waitin another 6-8 months before I even consider using it. I'll wait and see what kinda problems other people experience.

Safe and Effective:
You gotta consider PowerFULL. Heck, Come up with another $5 and go with Anagen stacked with PowerFULL, or maybe PowerFULL w/ Cissus.

TimoteoS

Awards
Whats the reccomended dosage for powerfull? I didnt think one bottle would last me 30 days at a good dose..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... if you're lookin for a full 30 day run, you may have a point there.
1 bottle of PowerFULL is 130 capsules, and recommended dosage ranges from 6-9 capsules/day.

Personally, I'd still go with this, over the other items you had mentioned. Even if it's less than a 30 day run.

I have a strange feeling you'll get some replies stating that you should spend your $50 on food to build mass. After all, it's the safest, it's effective, and well... I don't know about you, but I LOVE to eat. :burger:

joe dax

Awards
50$ most effective mass building supplement.

Jungle Warfare
Anagen
Thermolife Ecdy
Other

what would you pick?
mega pro's vaspro and 500gms of CEE and you still got $$$ left over

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes, ephedrine is one of the absolute best mass builder's on the market. Embarressed I didn't think of that before.....

:wtf:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I would say a creatine product would be more beneficial for the money.

CVS Extreme
Omega Cre Ethyl Extreme
XCEED

That is of right now... My opinion my change here in 2 or 3 weeks.

Make sure you check out and subscribe to my Jungle Warfare log. Just starting into week 2 so we should start to see ... something pick up.

-- Jonesie

Umpire10589

Banned
Awards
Protein is the best way to go.... All those products could very help give you a boost and put you in the next echolon but 1-2 g of protein/lb is the best tool to build mass imo.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I figured that was a given... but yeah if you don't have protein as a staple def add that in after your workouts.

TimoteoS

Awards
Im currently using Thunder and the rest of my V12, I plan getting something for when I come off my cut off mp/sesamin/scorch/b-androstenetriol.. i plan on going to maintnence to put on some strength and get rid of any fat..Im thinking powerfull...but idk about using one bottle...damn

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I mentioned in another thread:
My favorite supplement that I recommend to all my clients is Beverly International Muscle Synergy.
Might be worth looking into.... Nothing fancy, just plain old get the job done. The pumps from this product take the place of having to use methylxanthines or neuro-stim type products....... when you start to feel the pump and see the veins bulging, you create your own mental drive to keep going.

Of course, you only need to consider any of this stuff if you already have all your basics in a row. (protein, multi, fats, etc.)

joe dax

Awards
Yes, ephedrine is one of the absolute best mass builder's on the market. Embarressed I didn't think of that before.....

:wtf:
it was a combination recomendation, ephedrine gives the mental edge and energy to allow for more intense workouts and the ability to press heavier weights therefore CEE with ephedrine works well together, i didn't mention ephedrine to be used on it's own, i've used this combination for ages and i've got results