what would you buy? cheap stanodrol or cel p-plex

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've got a little extra cash at the mo and great offer has come up on a clone of stanodrol, but there's also a site that has some cel p-plex

I have plenty of SD which could easily be stacked with the stanodrol, or run it solo for recomp.

I appreciate that p-plex is a lot more powerful+popular but the issues regarding it causing hypertrophic cardiacmyopathy (correct?) scare me. Is it exclusive to PP or apply to all DS to a certain extent. Suppression and how it effects other values im unsure of though.

Cost wise, i can buy 1.5 bottles of stanodrol to every 1 bottle of p-plex.

Any advices you guys can offer would be great

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i haven't heard that much on stanodrol... it sounded weak. I say go for the phera.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i haven't heard that much on stanodrol... it sounded weak. I say go for the phera.
stanodrol is unmethylated, its the same as andro-id. more of a dht style product.

any opinion on the cardiac issues surrounding phera?

thanks unreal

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the heart enlargement? I do not think it is too big of a concern, just don't abuse the phera like you wouldn't abuse any other steroid. Plenty of people have run plenty of phera.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I used phera (original) 3 times in 2 yrs...had various test ran on my heart/valves, never had an issue.

Best time was using phera. I didn't have many of the side effects that some had. It did shut me down though but not very much bloat, hair unaffected, skin no issue, cardio no issue, pain in joints, no issue, blood pressure slight issue, shrinkage-very slight issue. On all 3 runs, things got back in order after 4-6 weeks of well planned pct.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks hardknock

the shutdown is something i've not read much about. the good feeling/gains is v. popular.