What was in USP Lab's PowerFULL?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I know the company is no more, but I was cleaning out a tupperware container I had in my closet and found 3 bottles of PowerFULL that I purchase for $15 a piece.

What was in this product? I have read it was just Mucuna and Safed Musli, is that true?

I wonder if this stuff is still safe to take, lol. It's about 10 years expired but sealed and has been stored in a pretty airtight container.

P.S. If anyone wants a bottle, let me know. You can have one for free, just pay USPS first class shipping.

Edit: It looks like these bottles are over 10 years past expiration 😂🤣. Goddamn. I opened one up and cut a pill open in case anyone wanted to see what a 16 year old herbal extract would look like. It's rock hard.

20220121_071742.jpg
20220121_071829.jpg
20220121_071837.jpg

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say ten years expired is definitely past the cut off point for me even if stored properly :LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems like thats the v2 .. ive only seen the v1 with 90caps didnt even knew they made something after that

that def doesn't look safe, i dont know how you stored it lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the company is no more, but I was cleaning out a tupperware container I had in my closet and found 3 bottles of PowerFULL that I purchase for $15 a piece.

What was in this product? I have read it was just Mucuna and Safed Musli, is that true?

I wonder if this stuff is still safe to take, lol. It's about 10 years expired but sealed and has been stored in a pretty airtight container.

P.S. If anyone wants a bottle, let me know. You can have one for free, just pay USPS first class shipping.

Edit: It looks like these bottles are over 10 years past expiration 😂🤣. Goddamn. I opened one up and cut a pill open in case anyone wanted to see what a 16 year old herbal extract would look like. It's rock hard.

View attachment 211973View attachment 211974View attachment 211975
I still have some old bottles of Powerfull sealed but I think this bottle even pre-dates what I have.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
seems like thats the v2 .. ive only seen the v1 with 90caps didnt even knew they made something after that

that def doesn't look safe, i dont know how you stored it lol
In one of those rubbermaid tupperware things that close. The room it was in was cold and hot depending on the season, that probably had an effect. I am still gonna try a few capsules, lol. **** it.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
They used to sell that puresap as a bulk powder at nutraplanet back in the day. Any exposure to moisture would turn that stuff into tar. The 1-carboxy would harden into concrete.
What exactly is PureSap? Is it Mucuna or Muira?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 years past expiration aside, whenever pills or powders harden up like that I'm always worried they won't fully digest.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In one of those rubbermaid tupperware things that close. The room it was in was cold and hot depending on the season, that probably had an effect. I am still gonna try a few capsules, lol. **** it.
* all AM forum members hold hands and pray *

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever was in it, I’ve never felt that way using any other l-dopa/hgh type natural supp. Whole damn body felt like a thc type high.!!! I miss it lol.
seems to be pretty common with their products

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I still have some NutraPlanet Bulk 1-Carboxy powder and NutraPlanet Bulk Supersaponin powder. I still use it from time-to-time (I am currently).
How old is the stuff you have? Is it still as effective as it originally was?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How old is the stuff you have? Is it still as effective as it originally was?
The stuff I have is old, really old. It has been kept in the freezer and I (generally) have no concern over using old supplements. The worst that can happen (unless visual inspection suggests otherwise) is that it might lose a little efficacy - again, that isn't a concern. I would rather have older stuff that might be slightly less effective than not have older stuff at all.

Last edited:
Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
The stuff I have is old, really old. It has been kept in the freezer and I (generally) have no concern over using old supplements. The worst that can happen (unless visual inspection suggests otherwise) is that it might lose a little efficacy - again, that isn't a concern. I would rather have older stuff that might be slightly less effective than noty have older stuff at all.
I agree. These bottles were closed and aside from them being dry as ****, nothing could have gotten inside. My only concern is that USPLabs maybe was not honest and there is something "extra" in these supplements. You think that is a possibility?

I found some old ass Anabolic Pump bottles too. I remember buying them and shortly after, I got sick and did not workout a lot for a few years. it turned out to be a gallbladder issue as well as sleep-apnea.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. These bottles were closed and aside from them being dry as ****, nothing could have gotten inside. My only concern is that USPLabs maybe was not honest and there is something "extra" in these supplements. You think that is a possibility?

I found some old ass Anabolic Pump bottles too. I remember buying them and shortly after, I got sick and did not workout a lot for a few years. it turned out to be a gallbladder issue as well as sleep-apnea.
I wouldn't be concerned. My stuff was from Sam at NutraPlanet, and he seemed like a stand up guy.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have some NutraPlanet Bulk 1-Carboxy powder and NutraPlanet Bulk Supersaponin powder. I still use it from time-to-time (I am currently).
I think I used to have both of those too! Wasn't the 1-Carboxy some sort of gh mimic? I remember taking a tsp of it at work one day and struggling to stay awake after that. I messaged Jacob & he instructed me to take it before bed..

A few years before that, I was a tester for Powerful. I told him I was going to Vegas to get married so that I wouldn't be taking my pills. He wrote me back saying that he was sending me more and to double up on the dose and the wife would thank me. Lol.

The good ol days...

I still don't know what was in the Pink Magic, but I blew up and had road map vascularity!!

Chingon!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So then what happens? They just stay in you or you poop them out whole?
Possibly. I remember years back GNC had a creatine HCL product. This was before the patent on it ran out and Con-Cret was the go to for HCL. Anyway, the reviews on both the GNC and Suppreviews site were of people finding whole pills still lodged in their poop undigested.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be concerned. My stuff was from Sam at NutraPlanet, and he seemed like a stand up guy.
What happened to NP? I remember buying their generic 6oxo and it having Yohimbine in it lol🤣🤣.

They had really good deals back in the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What happened to NP? I remember buying their generic 6oxo and it having Yohimbine in it lol🤣🤣.

They had really good deals back in the day.
there will never be a supplement site like or as good as nutraplanet-SAM/STRIDER was the man.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Does no one know what happened to NutraPlanet?

I remember another site that was a sponsor on here, Custom Nutrition Warehouse. They had a lot of great deals as well.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
anyone here remember the site 1fast400?

also what is the typical amount of time beyond expiration you guys think something is still good?
Aka bulknutrition.com

I still have an old plastic jug that I store screws and bolts that is from them. Had bulk cissus in it many moons ago.

Remembering all these past supplement sellers from the good old days is making me nostalgic and sad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

also what is the typical amount of time beyond expiration you guys think something is still good?
hell yes that was mike's site....that was the bulknutrition forum also...once mike sold out it went downhill fast and i found AM and nutraplanet-and the rest is history, lol.

E-FORM for $15..aint that right @celc5

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possibly. I remember years back GNC had a creatine HCL product. This was before the patent on it ran out and Con-Cret was the go to for HCL. Anyway, the reviews on both the GNC and Suppreviews site were of people finding whole pills still lodged in their poop undigested.
Those pills had enteric coating, that was part of the problem. Seemed silly to me, I heard the same thing.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m still taking some of their products. They should be 15 years old. If they are correctly stored and looks fine I use them. I have some old bulk powerful from Nutraplanet Powerfull powder that I’m using now. It’s now a solid
mass as it’s very sensitive to humidity but it was kept in a fridge, and have take a knife or scissors to cut it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does no one know what happened to NutraPlanet?

I remember another site that was a sponsor on here, Custom Nutrition Warehouse. They had a lot of great deals as well.
I think there was a change in ownership and after that it started to go downhill and is now apparently gone.

deanfender

Awards

View attachment 211973View attachment 211974View attachment 211975
Hey are these still available ? I'm not too good at checking on this forum but If they are still available I wouldn't mind getting a bottle and would pay for shipping . I'll check back in a few days but yeah I'd definitely be intrigued. this formula was great