What to stack with Laxo?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I'm planning an 8 week run with Iconic formulation's laxo (TD), just wondering what other natty products out there will work well with this? I've done laxo with alphamax xt in the past, but wasn't overly impressed with this. Maybe run something like vector with laxo?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Butter. Mashed potatoes. Whatever you want.

Get same results as laxo. Sorry, bro. Just the truth.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Butter. Mashed potatoes. Whatever you want.

Get same results as laxo. Sorry, bro. Just the truth.
i don't agree based on past experience, but i know each supplement works differently for each individual user. Does it have the same effect as anavar as manufacturers claim? Unfortunately not, but in my experience i won't say it's useless

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don’t need to stack anything with it really. Have you tried it on its own? I can’t remember where I heard it, but I recall once hearing that laxogenin works better with higher testosterone levels. If you’re staying “natural”, in theory a test booster would be a good idea. Other than that, you should be fine taking it with anything really.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just started back on Iconogenin a couple of weeks and am using it with Vector and Folidrone, This laxo gives a great pump pre-workout and the leaning effect is awesome. I have run these independent and in combination. If buying one - I would get Vector. If buying two I would get Folidrone or Ep1louge.
btw, non TD Laxo is crap and Iconogenin is the best TD laxo from my experience. You made the best choice. Good luck on your run...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bud, what's your current goal? you trying to lean or increase LBM?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to stack anything with it really. Have you tried it on its own? I can’t remember where I heard it, but I recall once hearing that laxogenin works better with higher testosterone levels. If you’re staying “natural”, in theory a test booster would be a good idea. Other than that, you should be fine taking it with anything really.
I've run the old bps product solo back in the day, but i did another oral laxo run a while ago with alphamax, i got more or less the same effect as i did when i did laxo solo earlier, so don't think the alphamax really contributed tbh.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started back on Iconogenin a couple of weeks and am using it with Vector and Folidrone, This laxo gives a great pump pre-workout and the leaning effect is awesome. I have run these independent and in combination. If buying one - I would get Vector. If buying two I would get Folidrone or Ep1louge.
btw, non TD Laxo is crap and Iconogenin is the best TD laxo from my experience. You made the best choice. Good luck on your run...
I've got a bottle of ep1logue sitting at home, i'll probably throw that in as well. I've been very happy with iconic labs' products thus far, i've ran two of the other products and was really happy. I'm very tempted to add vector, just based on everyone else's feedback on the product.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bud, what's your current goal? you trying to lean or increase LBM?
I'm gonna try and increase LBM on this run, i'm on a cut now to drop some holiday fat and upping the cardio too so i'm in shape when this run starts. I'm not gonna go the all out bulking route for this. If i can add a few pounds of lean mass and up my strength, i'll be happy. In the past i've been happy with how laxo helps to lean you out while being able to increase my strength. I did enter iconic's logging opportunity to maybe run sustain alpha with this, so hopefully you guys help me out there ;)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna try and increase LBM on this run, i'm on a cut now to drop some holiday fat and upping the cardio too so i'm in shape when this run starts. I'm not gonna go the all out bulking route for this. If i can add a few pounds of lean mass and up my strength, i'll be happy. In the past i've been happy with how laxo helps to lean you out while being able to increase my strength. I did enter iconic's logging opportunity to maybe run sustain alpha with this, so hopefully you guys help me out there ;)
Considering your goals, you will be amazed at Vector will do with this combo (Ep1louge / Iconogenin). Vector will require more calories straight up (even if were cutting).

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering your goals, you will be amazed at Vector will do with this combo (Ep1louge / Iconogenin). Vector will require more calories straight up (even if were cutting).
Well i'm always in if i have an excuse to eat more;) I'll be honest, my initial thought was to go with vector, i wasn't going to add in the epi, since i've never used epi or vector, and would have just like to see the effect of vector, but i also don't feel like messing about to be honest, so might as well go in and stack all of them

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Well i'm always in if i have an excuse to eat more;) I'll be honest, my initial thought was to go with vector, i wasn't going to add in the epi, since i've never used epi or vector, and would have just like to see the effect of vector, but i also don't feel like messing about to be honest, so might as well go in and stack all of them
You could run Ep1louge or Vector for the first weeks and then add in the other - just to have time for the body to assimilate them. I would run the Icongenin from the start.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i got picked up to log sustain alpha from Iconic labs, so I'm gonna run that with the iconogenin. I'm looking to start the run at the beginning of October, pretty excited to see what this will do

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so i got picked up to log sustain alpha from Iconic labs, so I'm gonna run that with the iconogenin. I'm looking to start the run at the beginning of October, pretty excited to see what this will do
Sweet dude. Im running iconogenin right now and loving it. Awesome pumps!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend checking out MassMax for a LBM run. Very comprehensive natural product that would stack well with laxo

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love iconogenin.....I'm currently running it with follidrone, so far it's been good....I had to wait for a new bottle of iconogenin so I was just using 2 pumps a day of the iconogenin a day until I got the new bottle, so this is the first week at 4 pumps....so it should be kicking in anyday now and that's really when I expect some quality results

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I'm planning an 8 week run with Iconic formulation's laxo (TD), just wondering what other natty products out there will work well with this? I've done laxo with alphamax xt in the past, but wasn't overly impressed with this. Maybe run something like vector with laxo?
I would try Laxo with either MassMax or ArA. I think both of those will help you over-reach and provide great strength gains. I know when my strength goes up relatively quickly, which you should see with either MassMax or ArA, my recovery slows a little bit. The only thing I got from Laxo was better recovery, so I would use it then.

I think the better choice, from my personal experience with Laxo, is to save it for a cut and stack it with whatever you use to cut. Recovery will be slower during a cut, and Like I mentioned previously, I only noticed better recovery.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The girlfriend is gonna wonder what got into you!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id run olympus testify or mass max xt. That be a damn good herbal anabolic stack. Vector also has very good review as herbal extract supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
picking you to log sustain alpha was a no-brainer...interested to see how sustain/iconogenin treats you!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with a Vector with your Iconic Formulations Iconogenin! for a bulk.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone tried running Laxo at 500+mg's per day?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried running Laxo at 500+mg's per day?
300MG was my sweet spot when I used 2 bottles of TRUE SHRED earlier in the year. I took 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, then 6 caps a day on 2nd bottle. Worked out nice, don't know if there are any benefits of going up to 500mg, if there is let me know. Currently on 200mg a day now MUSCLE SKULPTOR, and plan on bumping back up to 300mg after first 4 weeks is complete.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
300MG was my sweet spot when I used 2 bottles of TRUE SHRED earlier in the year. I took 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, then 6 caps a day on 2nd bottle. Worked out nice, don't know if there are any benefits of going up to 500mg, if there is let me know. Currently on 200mg a day now MUSCLE SKULPTOR, and plan on bumping back up to 300mg after first 4 weeks is complete.
Nice! It seems, from my reading, that Laxo is only beneficial at high dosages so I was curious on that one. I found a company that sells Laxo at 265mg per dose, so 530mg per day seems like it may be worth a try.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone 2.0/iconogenin/vector/Phosphatadic Acid..boom maybe some arachidonic Acid as well? Scary gains?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0/iconogenin/vector/Phosphatadic Acid..boom maybe some arachidonic Acid as well? Scary gains?
Probably overkill, in my opinion. I wouldn't run more than 2 natty anabolics at once.

Liver_Failure

Liver_Failure

Awards
I just finished Laxo 100 on a calorie deficit, trying to shed some excess BF. I stacked it with CLA and Carnitine for 2 months. As you know trying to keep strength up in the gym on a calorie deficit if tough. With this stack I was able to drop several percentage points off my body fat (used calipers to monitor progress) while maintaining full strength on all the compound lifts.

I'm a bit older (mid 40's) and I responded very well to it. Will definitely run it all again in a few months.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Nice! It seems, from my reading, that Laxo is only beneficial at high dosages so I was curious on that one. I found a company that sells Laxo at 265mg per dose, so 530mg per day seems like it may be worth a try.
What company, if you don't mind me asking?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
GreenMachineX Supplements 32
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19