What to stack with Anabeta Elite to keep fat gains to a minimum.

Devonkev

Awards
It's time to jump back on the ABE train after a very successful 4 week run where I gained 7.7lbs. Some was obviously fat so I would love to stack it with something that might help keep the fat of while optimising lean gains. Any ideas, experience or suggestions?

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love stacking it with anafuse which is an epicatechin and laxogenin product. I've ran ABE & Anafuse multiple times and had awesome results. Of course I switched my diet around since I was trying to lean out but I think adding in laxogenin to my stack helped during the cut.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I love stacking it with anafuse which is an epicatechin and laxogenin product. I've ran ABE & Anafuse multiple times and had awesome results. Of course I switched my diet around since I was trying to lean out but I think adding in laxogenin to my stack helped during the cut.
I've been considering a run of Anafuse for a few months now, but I'm still a tad hesitant.
What benefits have you noticed whilst using it?
Have you ever ran it "Solo"?

Devonkev

Awards
Epic unleashed did nothing noticeable for me so I am hesitant to try another epi product or to try any laxo product. Just finishing up an Or1gin 4 week run, again, nothing to report at all. No pumps, no better sleep, nothing.

Devonkev

Awards
follidrone 2.0 would definitely fit the bill.

Most users report fat loss whether they are on a cut or a bulk.
I was thinking follidrone 2 myself. Have there been any reports of anyone running these two together?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of users have used Alphamax XT along with ABE for that exact reason. The DHAA, Ashwagandha, plus the additional F95 create a potent recomp blend. Besides the reduced cortisol and the increase in cAMP from those, you also will have the free test boosting, libido boost, and well being from the rest of the ingredients.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200 cal surplus will do this alone. Anabeta Elite will be icing on the cake. You're good.

Devonkev

Awards
A lot of users have used Alphamax XT along with ABE for that exact reason. The DHAA, Ashwagandha, plus the additional F95 create a potent recomp blend. Besides the reduced cortisol and the increase in cAMP from those, you also will have the free test boosting, libido boost, and well being from the rest of the ingredients.
Hmm, been looking at Alphamax for a while. This might be the perfect opportunity to try it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, been looking at Alphamax for a while. This might be the perfect opportunity to try it.
Since you have never tried Alphamax XT, the best bet would be to run it solo first. Even though you are familiar with ABE, it's still good idea.

Week 1-4 Alphamax XT
Week 4-8 Alphamax XT/ABE
Week 8-12 ABE

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Fully agree with cubsfan815, that would be a solid stack. You could also consider stacking it with a mild thermogenic product that contains forksolin. Using a product like Shift or Oxymax XT would also be another solid option to stack with ABE. Oxymax XT delivers a clean energy and mental focus, along with a full serving of forskolin to help gain lean mass and decrease fat mass. Definitely another solid option to consider aside from Alphamax XT.

Also note, if you just finished a 4 week ABE run, I would give your body a 4-6 week break after every 8 week cycle of any natural anabolic product. You could follow your 4 weeks of ABE with Alphamax XT, but I wouldn't follow immediately with an 8 week run of ABE and Alphamax XT before giving your body a break

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well, you can not *lose* fat while in a surplus unless the laws of thermo-dynamics have been re-written. Best you can do is eat the minimum amount of excess calories to support anabolism - and even then, the best I've seen stated you can do, is ~70/30 muscle to fat gain. Since the easiest macro-nutrient to store as fat - is fat, I'd make sure I was was just taking in the bare minimum for hormonal health (usually ball-parked at 0.3-0.4g/lb of total body-weight - assuming you aren't *really* fat). Protein and Carbs are really inefficient to convert into fat (Gluconeogenesis of protein into glucose (carbs) and then De novo lipogenesis (creation of fat, from non-fat sources) - so I'd probably take in enough carbs to fuel workouts (top off glycogen - even though lifting weights doesn't do much to drain them) and make the rest protein - if your wallet allows, as carbs are cheaper.

Can't give you a *pill* recommendation. Read/listen to everything this guy has said: Menno Henselmans. He's pretty locked on in the Recomp/Lean Bulk department - tons on YouTube.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking follidrone 2 myself. Have there been any reports of anyone running these two together?
I have heard several people mention running these together.
Follidrone will give you added muscle growth plus it really shines for fat loss.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at something along the lines of Thyrocaps or a nonstim fatburner. I use one on all bulks for the reduced amount of fat gains. Also people recommend epi with it as well. CEL epiplex is another great option.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you have never tried Alphamax XT, the best bet would be to run it solo first. Even though you are familiar with ABE, it's still good idea.

Week 1-4 Alphamax XT
Week 4-8 Alphamax XT/ABE
Week 8-12 ABE
Came in to post this, with this exact layout. forskolin is great when ran for 12-16 weeks. Start with either one and then introduce the other supplement mid point as Cubs' outlined. Nutriverse currently has 20% off AlphaMax XT and B2G1 free.

Please note, you will gain some fat, it comes with bulking. Eat at a small surplus instead of a larger 500+ per day surplus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's time to jump back on the ABE train after a very successful 4 week run where I gained 7.7lbs. Some was obviously fat so I would love to stack it with something that might help keep the fat of while optimising lean gains. Any ideas, experience or suggestions?

Thanks
Agree 100% with cubsfan. That layout is spot on. That being said, just monitor how you feel with that amount of forskolin. It can cause GI issues. Some people can handle it and experience no side effects, others can't. It seems like you handled it find (I'm assuming) with ABE.

What you are wanting to do is called a recomp. Keep body fat gain at a minimal while gaining muscle. Very hard to do, but can be done. Diet, as with any goal, will be the key to your results. But with recomping, even more so. You will have to experiment how much cardio to do...etc to find that sweet spot for your body. Eating in a caloric surplus will allow for muscle gains, but fat comes with it.

What I suggest (for people who don't have a food scale) is to do a lean bulk diet wise while adding cardio into the workout to keep fat at a minimal.

If you have any other questions we are here to help.

fx2050

Awards
ABE sounds like a rated product, i been researching and led me to my old login here.

im always trying to bulk but at present im trying to lose stomach fat and in an ideal world also keep my muscle and or even gain. Decided its time to kill the slight mid section fat i have before gain anything else
goal is my holiday in June, look the best i can with what i have, so cutted but fuller muscles

will ABE be ok if i keep my calories clean and just add more in etc?

at present im playing with fasted cario and intermittent fasting for 16hrs a coupld of days a week

ty

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ABE sounds like a rated product, i been researching and led me to my old login here.

im always trying to bulk but at present im trying to lose stomach fat and in an ideal world also keep my muscle and or even gain. Decided its time to kill the slight mid section fat i have before gain anything else
goal is my holiday in June, look the best i can with what i have, so cutted but fuller muscles

will ABE be ok if i keep my calories clean and just add more in etc?

at present im playing with fasted cario and intermittent fasting for 16hrs a coupld of days a week

ty
If your goal is fat loss, there's no supplement that will allow you to add in more calories. In order to burn fat and cut down, you need to be in a calorie deficit - consume less calories than you burn. I would focus on keeping calories 300-400 under maintenance to start, and adding in a few days of fasted cardio will help too.

For supplementation, ABE would fit best during a lean bulk or bulk phase. It can still be used during a cut, but you would get more out of the product if you used it when you were looking to add on size. ABE can also increase hunger, which might make dieting more of a challenge. I would look into a thermogenic product, or consider checking out Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT is a natural anabolic product that also contains a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen. It also contains ashwagandha which can be very beneficial for reducing stress levels and improving recovery while dieting

fx2050

Awards
hhmm ok, good.

i dont feel i need to lose too much fat but need to bring out the abs again. but dont want to start feeling flat.

need something to bring out strength and fullness/hardness and hopefully i can work with to still burn the fat off.

finger hovering over the buy button, the other option i looked at was Xfactor advanced

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Burn 24

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
hhmm ok, good.

i dont feel i need to lose too much fat but need to bring out the abs again. but dont want to start feeling flat.

need something to bring out strength and fullness/hardness and hopefully i can work with to still burn the fat off.

finger hovering over the buy button, the other option i looked at was Xfactor advanced
ArA (xfactor or xgels) would also be a good option for pumps and fullness. I always prefer to use ArA in a surplus, but it can be beneficial on a recomp or cut as well. Burn 24 as TheMovement suggested would also be a good option. A GDA product like Burn 24 or Slinmax would help with nutrient partitioning, and it will help your body utilize carbs to reduce bloating and provide a harder muscle with a better pump

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + Assass1nate or ABE + EPro+ would stack well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ABE + Xgels by SNS is a super solid stack. I have run both solo and numerous users have really enjoyed pairing them up. Great combo for building lean mass and aiding your body in getting the most out of the nutrients provided!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now reading Follidrone.. a maybe. to find in UK
I disagree with previous statements. Follidrone 2.0 WILL let you increase calories and carbs while losing fat. Dozens of reports of this and most guys are using it for this reason. Nothing else natural will let you build muscle and burn fat while in caloric surplus.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some quotes from posts on this forum=
There are A TON more I just dont have time to dig for them.
===================================

-I've been on FD2 for 3 wks and am carb cycling and I think I really have my diet and training dialed in for what works for me.
I'm getting ph like results from the FD2 this time. I've dropped 6lbs and my squats & deads have gone up in both weight and reps. Vascularity and muscle pumps started this week.

-As long as I hit my target macros the weight goes up and the body fat continues to drop. I'm having pizza tonight actually
=====================================

Strength
-yesterday I tried 100g carbs preworkout (usually do 50-60) 1hr before with 2 caps. Let's just say my lifts were way.. way above normal. Almost like on cycle and I'm in 3rd week pct

================================
a few reviews-
-This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at be

===========
-5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

=============
-Just finished running 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0 while on a cut. All I can say is:
FD2 rocks! Combined with Exo - unbelievable!
I got to workout - was previously doing 4 days a week and upped it to 5 on this run because my recovery was on point - get stronger, eat well, and lose more than a lb a week - at the tail end of a 2.5 year "diet"! I actually was eating above maintenance most of the time!

The only con I found was that it took a day or 2 to get my carb timing and dosing right....but as I always say - if I could do it, it ain't rocket science!

Bottom line - solid supp that works beyond expectations. 13lbs fat loss in 8 weeks while staying strong. As usual - BLR did NOT disappoint!

=================
-switched to this supplement for a few weeks, and without changing anything else the scale is now reading ~174 lbs which I haven't weighed since high school. At first I'm like WTF the last thing I want is to get skinnier, but my strength has not decreased and I was able to use a notch on an old belt I never used before. And this inaccurate (but consistent) bodyfat scale is reading 10-11% when it never read below 12% before. So I'm convinced the seaweed in this stuff did something interesting to my bodyfat like nothing else ever did. Now I just need to see if I can ultimately add some muscle as well. AFter seeing my results my wife (who wants to lose about 15 lbs) started taking FD2 as well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results you see is strictly dependent on how strong you can diet. One of my gym partners is prepping for a show right now. 4 weeks into her prep and she weighs the exact same weight as before but looks 10-15 pounds lighter. (Before pic was taken a few months ago). Her diet is absolutely perfect and she trains her butt off. You can get to your goals with proper diet and training. Adding supplements will work as long as those two are your foundation. Anabeta Elite, AlphaMax XT, OxyMax XT are all 3 good options for you that can provide different results. The cheapest option for you would be OxyMax XT. It contains forskolin just like Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT and will help you shed some fat off. If your diet and training are good, you will see great results. Keep your muscle you have and lose a little fat.