What to stack with Alphamax & Follidrone

Harry_Connick

Awards
Hey all, currently running Alphamax XT (4/day) with BLR Follidrone 2.0 (3/day) started them at the same time and was planning 8 week run, but am now considering bridging the Alphamax into another natty product. Since Follidrone can be run as long as one wants, I was considering adding something in at week 4 and running that alongside both the Alphamax and Follidrone for four weeks, then dropping the Alphamax after 8 weeks and continue the Follidrone and other product. I just can’t seem to decide on any yet and was hoping for some answers.
I was originally thinking AnaBeta Elite or X gels, but since ABE and Alphamax are both forskolin products, and X gels promotes inflammation and FD2 is anti inflammatory I’m thinking I shouldn’t. Now I’m considering Vector by BLR or CEL M-Test. So far I’ve seen nothing on either of these products conflicting with either Alphamax or Follidrone, so I’m wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Also I am open to all products, so far though, these are just the only 2 I’ve found that wouldn’t conflict with my current stack. Goal is recomp/lean bulk

I’m going to hit week 4 next week, so I’m hoping to order something soon. FD2 has definitely helped me lean out so far and I know it’s really too soon to be seeing any real results from Alphamax based on my experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anabolic effect is what i'm using along with sustain alpha-i have some k1ngs blood coming and will add that in when it comes on saturday---i can't recommend the k1ngs blood since this will be my 1st time using...but m-test is very good, i've ran it several times along with sustain alpha with great results.

lots of choices out there---GOOD LUCK!!!

Harry_Connick

Awards
anabolic effect is what i'm using along with sustain alpha-i have some k1ngs blood coming and will add that in when it comes on saturday---i can't recommend the k1ngs blood since this will be my 1st time using...but m-test is very good, i've ran it several times along with sustain alpha with great results.

Cool thanks, yeah I know there’s a lot out there that’s why I’m asking lol. I just wanna be sure I’m not gonna end up with something with conflicting ingredients, like ABE or X Gels (though I’ve heard mixed feelings about X gels w/Follidrone). And since I wanna start next week I gotta order soon, and I’ve been working a lot of overtime lately, so I’m not sure how much time I’m gonna have to research it all. I’m sure you all know how time consuming doing your due diligence can be

Harry_Connick

Awards

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the input, I started looking into Anabolic Effect and it seems like it may be a good addition. So far I can see no reason not to add this. I’ll probably order a couple bottles today!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the input, I started looking into Anabolic Effect and it seems like it may be a good addition. So far I can see no reason not to add this. I’ll probably order a couple bottles today!
everything i recommend i have tried and had good results with--i try not to EVER recommend anything i have not personally used--that is why i didn't recommend the k1ngsblood-i just ordered it and will get on saturday, although i do have high expectations based on ingredients and results from original k1ngs blood.

i like the anabolic effect enough that i am ordering 2nd bottle

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack the thread, but xould you stack Nolvadren XT with Alphamax and Follidrone? Or would the Nolvadren (new formula) and Alpha be counter productive?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool thanks, yeah I know there’s a lot out there that’s why I’m asking lol. I just wanna be sure I’m not gonna end up with something with conflicting ingredients, like ABE or X Gels (though I’ve heard mixed feelings about X gels w/Follidrone). And since I wanna start next week I gotta order soon, and I’ve been working a lot of overtime lately, so I’m not sure how much time I’m gonna have to research it all. I’m sure you all know how time consuming doing your due diligence can be
I’ve read somewhere as well about Follidrone not stacking with X-Gels, think it was due to Epicatechin being anti-inflammatory and X-gels being pro-inflammatory... not sure though

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all, currently running Alphamax XT (4/day) with BLR Follidrone 2.0 (3/day) started them at the same time and was planning 8 week run, but am now considering bridging the Alphamax into another natty product. Since Follidrone can be run as long as one wants, I was considering adding something in at week 4 and running that alongside both the Alphamax and Follidrone for four weeks, then dropping the Alphamax after 8 weeks and continue the Follidrone and other product. I just can’t seem to decide on any yet and was hoping for some answers.
I was originally thinking AnaBeta Elite or X gels, but since ABE and Alphamax are both forskolin products, and X gels promotes inflammation and FD2 is anti inflammatory I’m thinking I shouldn’t. Now I’m considering Vector by BLR or CEL M-Test. So far I’ve seen nothing on either of these products conflicting with either Alphamax or Follidrone, so I’m wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Also I am open to all products, so far though, these are just the only 2 I’ve found that wouldn’t conflict with my current stack. Goal is recomp/lean bulk

I’m going to hit week 4 next week, so I’m hoping to order something soon. FD2 has definitely helped me lean out so far and I know it’s really too soon to be seeing any real results from Alphamax based on my experience.
I like vector and of androgin from blr . I feel like King Kong when I’m on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice choice! I would agree with thebigt and go with Anabolic Effect by CEL as well!