What to run next? Extending cycle to 16 weeks.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been running a 12 week bulk/recomp cycle which is having good results.

Week 1: Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Alphamine + staples (eating slightly above maintenance)
Week 2: Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Alphamine + staples (eating slightly above maintenance)
Week 3: Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Aphamine + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 4: Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 5: Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine, Alpha T2 + staples (eating slightly above maintenance)
Week 6: Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine, Alpha T2 + staples (eating slightly above maintenance)
Week 7: X-Factor Advanced, Triazole, Lean Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine, Alpha T2 + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 8: X-Factor Advanced, Triazole, Lean Xtreme, OG DCP, Aphamine, Alpha T2 + staples (eating well above maintenance)

I am in week 9 now so weeks 10 to 12 is what I plan to run at this stage:

Week 9: X-Factor Advanced, Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine, Alpha T2 + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 10: X-Factor Advanced, Triazole, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, OG DCP, Alphamine + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 11: X-Factor Advanced, Activate Xtreme, Reduce XT, OG DCP, Alphamine + staples (eating well above maintenance)
Week 12: X-Factor Advanced, Activate Xtreme, Reduce Xt, OG DCP, Alphamine + staples (eating well above maintenance)

I have put on about 6kg, or 13ish pounds I guess some of which is fat but definitely mostly lean muscle.

So my question is I have another four weeks of X-Factor Advanced left to take me to 16 weeks and so I'm wondering what to run with it. I could probably look towards starting to cut I guess around week 14, for four to six weeks? This is the stuff i have on hand. I am mostly wondering re hormonal stuff, considering I will have been messing around with my hormones for 12 weeks.

2 x Reduce Xt
1 x Erase v2
1 x Erase Pro v1
1 x Alpha T2
1 x Dexaprine XR
1 x Alphamax
1 x Mass 550
3 x OG DCP

Any thoughts or suggestions?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, that is way to many variations of supplements. I don't even know where to begin to help you here. IMO, you would have far more success running the same 2-3 supplements for 16 weeks rather than splitting them up and lng the entire industry in 16 weeks.

You did put thought into it, that is clearly seen.. so props to you. I would love to help but I don't see how I could be of any value here. Best of luck!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IMO, that is way to many variations of supplements. I don't even know where to begin to help you here. IMO, you would have far more success running the same 2-3 supplements for 16 weeks rather than splitting them up and lng the entire industry in 16 weeks.

You did put thought into it, that is clearly seen.. so props to you. I would love to help but I don't see how I could be of any value here. Best of luck!
This.

It is well thought out but there is far too much going on IMO. Supps are just a piece to a large puzzle and should be used to compliment your diet; not be the core of it .

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'd have probably saved the Alphamine, AT2 and DCP until you were going to start cutting.

But, honestly based on what you have maybe just a break for those 4 weeks (maybe just keep using X-factor). You've been running natty test-boosters, DCP and Alphamine for pretty much 12 weeks straight through.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well, i honestly would be realistic here and say pick and choose a goal either bulking or cutting, since i really don't think wasting time with a"recomp" is needed, unless your taking AAS.

heres what i would do.

with the 4 weeks left of your ArA, decide either to eat in a surplus and try add 2lbs, or start your cut.

guessing out of no where here, but you have gained 13 pounds in 3 months. i can tell already your surplus was far to high, shooting for 1-2.5lbs a month is more realistic and you avoid excess fat. 200-300 calories over is what you should have been doing.

now for what you have, as Jiigzz said supplements are just a piece to the puzzle, they really won't fix or magically fix your problems.

for the first 4 weeks of your cut, enter a 500 calorie defecit, and go slowly. i would start at 300 calories, and do MISS 3x a week, with x1 HIIT. Or - 1 MISS and 2 HIIT.

Running your supps like this

Week 1 - X factor/a fat burner of choice not both/Erase v1/OG DCP
Week 2 -
X factor/a fat burner of choice not both/Erase v1/OG DCP
Week 3 - X factor/a fat burner of choice not both/Erase v1/OG DCP
Week 4 -X factor/a fat burner of choice not both/Erase v1/OG DCP

and i would save reduce xt, for the days you need it and are very stressed or something, and keep it for down the track
when calories go down, and keep erase pro v1 for once your much leaner so you can see it take effect better.

then once x factor runs out, start AlphaMax. and so on, when you run out of (x) fat burner..

really no need to over complicate things in terms of supplements. you can honestly go with out them and still have the exact same results.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Thanks guys for taking the time.

Honestly I'm a little perplexed...I didn't feel like I was running a lot all things considered.

I never really said I had any problems per se...my diet has been, in my opinion, pretty on point though I haven't really outlined it and my diet and training are already the core of my routine. I am eating in surplus by about 300cals and all clean food except the large pizza I eat once a week to keep my sanity lol.

I was just following the DS 12 week stack as outlined on their blog with a few extra goodies to keep the excess fat off. The alphamine has for the most part served as my preworkout but with fat burning qualities.

anyways I'll take the advice on board...just wanted to say thanks for taking the time.