Unanswered What program should I run next?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about to complete my 4th cycle of 5/3/1. All my lifts have gone up but I’m starting to stall. I’m not so much concerned with strength but would like a program that focuses on the 4 major compound lifts. I really only enjoy barbell training but do have access to Dumbbells, hex bar and football bar. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I’m still fairly new to this type of training. My 1 rm are-
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185

S

samhardy2008

Awards
I’m about to complete my 4th cycle of 5/3/1. All my lifts have gone up but I’m starting to stall. I’m not so much concerned with strength but would like a program that focuses on the 4 major compound lifts. I really only enjoy barbell training but do have access to Dumbbells, hex bar and football bar. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I’m still fairly new to this type of training. My 1 rm are-
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185
Eric Lilliebridge has a pretty awesome program for powerlifting. Has a ton of accessory work also. I really enjoyed it was I was competing in powerlifting.

S

samhardy2008

Awards
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185
Eric Lilliebridge has a pretty awesome program for powerlifting. Has a ton of accessory work also. I really enjoyed it was I was competing in powerlifting.

S

samhardy2008

Awards
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185

S

samhardy2008

Awards
**** sorry for the multiple replies lmao

S

samhardy2008

Awards
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185

S

samhardy2008

Awards
**** sorry for the multiple replies lmao

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
Ohp 185
I’d like to suggest that you continue with 5/3/1 for your big 4. However mix up your assistance template. I’ve done same thing you are about to do and I am always disappointed. There are so many different ways to spice it up other than ditching 531 for the main lifts....

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been doing juggernaut 2.0. Really liking it. Numbers going up. Decent volume, focuses on the 4

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to suggest that you continue with 5/3/1 for your big 4. However mix up your assistance template. I’ve done same thing you are about to do and I am always disappointed. There are so many different ways to spice it up other than ditching 531 for the main lifts....
I’ve switched to big but boring, definitely not easy

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would switch up the template?