What to do about Low T, Legally?

rmjr

Awards
Hi, Im 30 low t, lost hair at 21, gained about 40lbs this year in the last 8 months. Doctor is worthless, looking for some kind of hormone replacement, something like Palm Beach Life Extension. Or something like that. I'm not really sure. Just want something that is legal and will work. I work out 5-6 days a week. All fat is concentrated around my mid section. I have no energy no matter how much rest I get. Dont know what to do or who to contact. Any help would be appreciated.

heroxyouxhate

Awards
Look for an Endocrinologist. I know some of the life extension clinics are a little dodgy. But most endos will do a battery of tests and most likely prescribe test cyp at a safe level.

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi, Im 30 low t, lost hair at 21, gained about 40lbs this year in the last 8 months. Doctor is worthless, looking for some kind of hormone replacement, something like Palm Beach Life Extension. Or something like that. I'm not really sure. Just want something that is legal and will work. I work out 5-6 days a week. All fat is concentrated around my mid section. I have no energy no matter how much rest I get. Dont know what to do or who to contact. Any help would be appreciated.
Might as bend over and say how far..Because they are going to stick you really good !! You need to evaluate lifestyles, hidden stressors to why testosterone is low as well as other hormones before jumping on to HRT band wagon.