What time frame would you wish to be in?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Me personally, I wish I lived during the Norse time.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ancient greece. then it wouldnt matter which nation i live in. id either be a badass spartan, a nerdy athenian, fighting with achilles as a myrmidon, fighting with hector as a condom, or fighting with odyseus as an ithican (spelt right?)

and i get to worship 10-thousand different gods for literally every tinsgle thing anyone could imagine lol

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck with the rotting teeth and grooming options and all that great stuff. I'll take living now all day over any other time period.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I loved the 90s. Good time for the economy, last good push of great music in many genres, no hipsters, things were so good the guy in the Oval Office got BJ's at his desk and dipped cigars in husky vaginas. Yup ill do the 90s over n over!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Ill probably take today but for the sake of the question. I'd take the goldenage of American. 1920 upto that one weekday we put that color with ;)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Ill probably take today but for the sake of the question. I'd take the goldenage of American. 1920 upto that one weekday we put that color with ;)
Not that you mention in I wouldn't mind mid 1900s too much. Motorcycle clubs were more fun to be in and you could still throw blows with a willing cop and not spend much more then a night in lock up;-) times when men were still able to act like men!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Ha, I would much rather be in a time without guns! Using axes , being a Viking would be sick

TexasGuy

Awards
1880's. I'd be a train robbing outlaw.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wouldn't mind to have been born in the Bakumatsu, Meiji Restoration time in Feudal Japan myself...the code of the Hitokiri (assassin) and the life of kill or be killed for your ideals...well anyhow I could elaborate but you get the point :D!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
does this have to be historical? id like to be a pokemon master myself.

or a saiyan. im not just sayin it, im super saiyan it

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just travel around the world and battle ! Got to catch em all!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Double post, I'm an idiot...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

napalm

napalm

Awards
17th century japan, I would have been an awesome samurai. It would also explain all my Japanese tattoos...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1990's....enough technology to make it fun, but not too much that it ran ppls lifes....the best 10 year span in music history, the president didn't know what he was doing and thought he was in a frat

all that old stuff: