Answered What supplements during Arimistane break

davidseek

davidseek

Awards
Hey guys,

as discussed in my former thread,
I'm going to stop Arimistane usage in 2 weeks for roughly 4 weeks.
Now I'm planning what to take in those 4 weeks.

I'm cutting right now.
On this board I saw an ad for the Basic Cut Stack bundle.
Can someone recommend anything or is this a good option to go with?

I appreciate any helpful input.
David

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus/vii-kt/and if you want a AI virtus….use my code THEBIGT and save 25% at ironlegion.com.

an alternative to Invictus is neuro AET available at iconicformulations.com...code is good there also.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think SNS Reduce XT and Inhibit E would fit the bill here to continue to control cortisol and estrogen. They will help you keep that dry hard look that Armistane can five

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus/vii-kt/and if you want a AI virtus….use my code THEBIGT and save 25% at ironlegion.com.

an alternative to Invictus is neuro AET available at iconicformulations.com...code is good there also.
This ^^^ plus check out exotherm by BLR, a topical fat burner and AI.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think SNS Reduce XT and Inhibit E would fit the bill here to continue to control cortisol and estrogen. They will help you keep that dry hard look that Armistane can five
Agreed with this. Can't go wrong with SNS reduce xt!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If he’s coming off arimistane, shouldn’t he avoid AIs for a bit to let things normalize a little?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand the philosophy being used here at all. What are you using Arimicare pro for in the first place that you are cycling it? DO you have chronically elevated estrogen levels? I don't see any reason to run this even on cycle for most things unless they aromatize heavily. It is a relatively overused supplement. I see it all the time in cycles with no aromatizing compounds... Just not really that good for a lot of things. Low E is just as bad if not worse than high E.

What are your goals then maybe we could make suggestions based off of that however using that as a performance enhancement supplement doesn't make tons of sense to me. Lowering cortisol might be good for some fat loss, but lowering estrogen if not high comes right in and slows that down too. Low estrogen makes fat burning harder. YOu want to be in an optimal range and most people think that is low but it is not the case at all.

Also as mentioned if looking for something to use while off, it should be something that does not effect cortisol, or estrogen levels as both are being effected by arimistane. You might look into some Arachidonic Acid, or some other form of natural anabolic, or just actually take the time off as a break to reset things.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand the philosophy being used here at all. What are you using Arimicare pro for in the first place that you are cycling it? DO you have chronically elevated estrogen levels? I don't see any reason to run this even on cycle for most things unless they aromatize heavily. It is a relatively overused supplement. I see it all the time in cycles with no aromatizing compounds... Just not really that good for a lot of things. Low E is just as bad if not worse than high E.

What are your goals then maybe we could make suggestions based off of that however using that as a performance enhancement supplement doesn't make tons of sense to me. Lowering cortisol might be good for some fat loss, but lowering estrogen if not high comes right in and slows that down too. Low estrogen makes fat burning harder. YOu want to be in an optimal range and most people think that is low but it is not the case at all.

Also as mentioned if looking for something to use while off, it should be something that does not effect cortisol, or estrogen levels as both are being effected by arimistane. You might look into some Arachidonic Acid, or some other form of natural anabolic, or just actually take the time off as a break to reset things.
Agree with everything written plus I like x gels a lot. If you are trying to stay full glycerol, creatine, and salt work great. If you are trying to cut yohimbe or eca. Vaso6, vector, and follidrone are other products you could look into.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
follow my dosing instructions and you should see very nice results...I've used this stack several times and always see significant improvement.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Agree with everything written plus I like x gels a lot. If you are trying to stay full glycerol, creatine, and salt work great. If you are trying to cut yohimbe or eca. Vaso6, vector, and follidrone are other products you could look into.
These guys have you covered. I would look into a different “avenue” while you take a break and there are some good suggestions above.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If he’s coming off arimistane, shouldn’t he avoid AIs for a bit to let things normalize a little?
New studies show that Armistane does just about nothing for estrogen levels

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in case you haven't noticed the op has purchased the iron legion stack I recommended to him...have a nice day!!!:)

davidseek

davidseek

Awards
I really appreciate the discussion that happened here.
My obvious goal is to lower body fat.
And yes, I'm unexperienced and researching those things is a lot like researching other topics.
Ask the question 1,000 times and ask 1,000 professionals and you will get 10,000 answers.

All I can do is follow instincts and try to find a source that
I deem trustworthy. I may be completely off, but in this thread alone
there seem to be 3-4 vastly different opinions.

Thank you all for your time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And yes, I'm unexperienced and researching those things is a lot like researching other topics.
Ask the question 1,000 times and ask 1,000 professionals and you will get 10,000 answers.

thank you for your vote of confidence, I truly believe you will see fantastic results on the iron legion stack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You got a good option there, and listening to @thebigt is always a good idea. ;)