What side effects are you predisposed to?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I kept thinking what a highly individualized topic this is, everybody is different in what side effects that are more likely to get from certain drugs. I figured I’d poll anyone interested

for me

Commonly get:
Libido loss (but select compounds, notably trendione overpowered 100mg testP ed)
Aromitization (nip sensitivity, only Test)
Elevated BP

sometimes get:
Acne (very slight, only Test)
Back pumps and cramps (too much strong ****)

never get:
Aggression
Hair loss (zero from 1g test 600 mast)
Appetite loss
Lethargy
Depression

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test over 500mg I get back acne pretty bad the first few weeks and then sporadically not as bad until I drop back down.

everything and anything flares my nips lol 😂

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test over 500mg I get back acne pretty bad the first few weeks and then sporadically not as bad until I drop back down.

everything and anything flares my nips lol 😂
Have to agree with this. Sounds about like mine. But also with a longing to eat the a$$ of damn near every gym chick there is. I’m not one of those that bugs them or stares. But damn I can’t help but notice. Not sure if that’s a side but it sure happens when I bring that test up.

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll think about this and post mine later. I believe that a lot of the side effects people get are actually related to the main ones. A lot of people claim aggression or anger but that can be related to elevated blood pressure... same with depression. I am not saying that the compounds themselves can't cause these things but if BP, aromatization, etc etc are in check then you're less likely to have issues with aggression, lethargy, libido, etc. It's obviously a case by case and compound by compound scenario but if you don't have those main problems then you're probably less likely to have the other issues as well that can potentially be stemming/ exacerbating from/ by those.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To date nothing has given me ED but sometimes IL get Sligh lower libido. People often lump those together but they're not the same thing. Libido Can be 100% not existing and you can still get hard and bang. Or you can have total erectile dysfunction and still have a raging libido.

I get gyno from 19nors if I don't control estrogen or take raloxifene/nolva

When my test is over 500 I get back and shoulder acne, I'm sure I could control the estrogen and stop that from happening but I haven't taken test over 450 mg in a long time, like probably 2 years so who knows.

That's about it. I've had my liver and cholesterol both in range on 30mg SD for 5 weeks lol

Oh, occasionally IL get blood pressure spikes But I don't believe it's directly reflective of the gear use because it only happens when my body weight gets above 215 pounds or I'm eating really c***** and holding water

And I've never taken anything that effected my mood in a negative way. I might get a little more likely to bite back but I'm pretty level

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Acne, BP, and depression.

Just as a note, Ive only ever taken andros and some cycles of osta/rad/lgd. Rad and osta give me loads of libidio boost, never had major issues with ED.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will add that on cycle I actually feel like my mood improves

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah gyno is the toughest thing to deal with. Especially because I actually feel good with higher estrogen. I have often pondered if a low dose serm would be healthier vs an ai when gyno is my only real concern. Literally just need to block them breast tissue receptors lol 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah gyno is the toughest thing to deal with. Especially because I actually feel good with higher estrogen. I have often pondered if a low dose serm would be healthier vs an ai when gyno is my only real concern. Literally just need to block them breast tissue receptors lol 😂
That's a very common thing and lots of people do that, You see guys that are guy in opera running 10 mg of novadex every other day or something Along those lines

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotta hate to talk to text function on this new phone, ignore the post above lol. 10 mg of Nova every other day is what I see guys doing as a safety net

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just remember that when you stop taking the serm, And you come off cycle your estrogen is going to be super high for a long time

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a very common thing and lots of people do that, You see guys that are guy in opera running 10 mg of novadex every other day or something Along those lines
Yeah but how healthy is it year round on say 200mgs of test cruise year after year.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was genuinely curious why men singing opera would use 10mg Nolva every other day

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you get high estrogen on a trt dose of testosterone?
Yeah I’m a high aromatizer. For example 200mgs of test c still give me a slight puffy look however I feel great until I add an ai. But 200mgs also is enough to get the nips itching. So if I could get away with a small dose of a serm that doesn’t lower estrogen, that would be best case scenario because it won’t aggravate gyno and also wont touch my estrogen

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was genuinely curious why men singing opera would use 10mg Nolva every other day
It's pretty common for bass and baritone opera singers to use nolva ED or EOD in order to keep their testosterone and DHT levels up so they can project a deeper voice at a louder volume.

On the flipside the male soprano opera singers usually take estrogen or in some cases use castration to keep their voices higher pitched.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
High BP when on anadrol longer than 4 weeks, disgusting water retention with dbol but i love the way you feel mentally on it, but it's not worth the look it gives me, I've never had aggression or anything mine us the opposite like @Smont Said I'm more chill on cycle. Libido is obviously through the roof until calories and estrogen are tanked in a cut. But that could also be because it's almost been 2 years scince I've gotten laid it's the one thing im nervous about when I hop on tren in April maybe I should get a hooker before then lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I’m a high aromatizer. For example 200mgs of test c still give me a slight puffy look however I feel great until I add an ai. But 200mgs also is enough to get the nips itching. So if I could get away with a small dose of a serm that doesn’t lower estrogen, that would be best case scenario because it won’t aggravate gyno and also wont touch my estrogen
Maybe rotate in low dose exemestane. It doesn't have the negative health issues that Adex and letro carry and exemestane is slightly anabolic. Take that last part with the grain't of salt

Last edited:
S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe rotate in low dose exemestane. It doesn't have the negative health issues that Alex and letro carry and exemestane is slightly anabolic. Take that last part with the grain't of salt
Definitely exemestane. I have tons of arimidex on hand but if you are going to actually run an AI exemestane is the way to go in my opinion. Don't know about it being anabolic but it definitely seems healthier and better on lipids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. I didn't mean to say that but apparently they actually do.

People would be very surprised with the cocktails of drugs that singers and orchestra musicians use.

Testosterone and dht steroids are popular with Wallstreet and professional Chess players

It's also not uncommon for a high level marathon runner, long distance cyclists and iron man competitors to use over a gram of eq too.

Everyone uses a drug for something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely exemestane. I have tons of arimidex on hand but if you are going to actually run an AI exemestane is the way to go in my opinion. Don't know about it being anabolic but it definitely seems healthier and better on lipids.
It's a steroidal ai and midly anabolic like clen. Not really gonna do anything for muscle growth on its own though unless you're a female Will you weight like a 112 pounds with pre teen testosterone levels lol

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a steroidal ai and midly anabolic like clen. Not really gonna do anything for muscle growth on its own though unless you're a female Will you weight like a 112 pounds with pre teen testosterone levels lol
I feel personally attacked 😢 hahaha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gyno/puffy nips, only when running nandrolone (NPP, deca).

Been on prescribed ACE-inhibitor and statin for approx 6months which have been incredible for improving sh1t across the board.

Actually also had calcium score done (hard plaque 5%) and sestaMIBI scan (0% soft plaque).

B

BobDigital

Awards
Cool thread.

I've been on TRT for 3-4 years, but only recently starting blasting and cruising (currently on my 2nd blast). Shockingly, I've had almost no side effects and I'm running (to me) a pretty sizeable amount of stuff (weekly: 600 test / 600 primo / 200 deca, daily: 50 anavar).

No acne, no hair loss, no anger, no blood pressure or liver issues (although I do take a lot of preventative supplements for both), no ED, no loss of libido... but the one I *have* been getting is the back pumps and they are borderline debilitating at times. I actually didn't even know this was a thing until my workout partner said he thought that was the cause, but even my squat warmups create such an intense lower back pump that it makes my working sets tough to knock out.

I will say that I credit diligent estrogen control for my lack of side effects to some degree. I needed an AI even on very low doses of T early on (like 110-120) or I'd get weepy for no reason. Tweaked the dosage a few times and it got better, but never really felt truly controlled until I made the switch from anastrozole to exemestane. My estradiol isn't even super low on the latter, but I think the suicidal nature of aromasin does a better job of preventing "rebound" and the resulting emotional roller coaster.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool thread.

I've been on TRT for 3-4 years, but only recently starting blasting and cruising (currently on my 2nd blast). Shockingly, I've had almost no side effects and I'm running (to me) a pretty sizeable amount of stuff (weekly: 600 test / 600 primo / 200 deca, daily: 50 anavar).

No acne, no hair loss, no anger, no blood pressure or liver issues (although I do take a lot of preventative supplements for both), no ED, no loss of libido... but the one I *have* been getting is the back pumps and they are borderline debilitating at times. I actually didn't even know this was a thing until my workout partner said he thought that was the cause, but even my squat warmups create such an intense lower back pump that it makes my working sets tough to knock out.

I will say that I credit diligent estrogen control for my lack of side effects to some degree. I needed an AI even on very low doses of T early on (like 110-120) or I'd get weepy for no reason. Tweaked the dosage a few times and it got better, but never really felt truly controlled until I made the switch from anastrozole to exemestane. My estradiol isn't even super low on the latter, but I think the suicidal nature of aromasin does a better job of preventing "rebound" and the resulting emotional roller coaster.
That's a legit cycle for sure...I'm wondering whats causing the back pumps because the deca isn't too high of a dose. Get some taurine and male sure you get plenty of electrolytes obviously

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha yeah.. I mean I'm not saying it's not anabolic... just saying I don't really think of it or use it for any anabolic feature of it. There's way better reasons to use exemestane over other AIs than it being anabolic in my opinion. I have tons of arimidex on hand if i need to zap estrogen sides quick but if you're going to run an AI then I don't think anything will beat exemestane. But if I'm not running an AI then I like to have arimidex nearby just in case. But some people keep exemestane nearby and have success with it. I just feel arimidex works quick and is stronger if you need to zap estrogen sides. But overall I believe exemestane is the best AI.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha yeah.. I mean I'm not saying it's not anabolic... just saying I don't really think of it or use it for any anabolic feature of it. There's way better reasons to use exemestane over other AIs than it being anabolic in my opinion. I have tons of arimidex on hand if i need to zap estrogen sides quick but if you're going to run an AI then I don't think anything will beat exemestane. But if I'm not running an AI then I like to have arimidex nearby just in case. But some people keep exemestane nearby and have success with it. I just feel arimidex works quick and is stronger if you need to zap estrogen sides. But overall I believe exemestane is the best AI.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not implying it builds, muscle I didn't say that at all, And I didn't tell anyone to use it as an anabolic to build muscle. I'm not trying to be rude, but I did NOT say anything about it building muscle.
The way you're quoting me and saying what your saying is implying that I'm saying you can use it to build muscle and I did not. I said it's a steroidal ai and it's a anabolic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Food is anabolic, clen is anabolic, t4 is anabolic, exemestane is anabolic, proviron is anabolic. That doesn't mean we insert those things into a steroid cycle for the purpose of making games I mean we do but we don't that's not the reason why we leverage them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Reading that back to myself it sounds like I'm angry lol, I'm not. Just wanted to insert this so yiu don't think I'm coming at you or something. And I agree, I also feel it's the best ai, just wanted to clear the other part up

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed over the years that I've calised my mind, basically not being a b1tch when life doesn't go my way, test makes me feel great. Back when I was a young baby with a quick temper, steroids definitely exacerbated it. Superdrol does kill my good cholesterol so I haven't used in years but I have a nice stash I'm hoping to get into this summer.

Now I just want to Fook. Divorce is a helluva drug!

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reading that back to myself it sounds like I'm angry lol, I'm not. Just wanted to insert this so yiu don't think I'm coming at you or something. And I agree, I also feel it's the best ai, just wanted to clear the other part up
Misunderstood your directions… adding 100mg ed of exemestane to my trt for anabolic gains! lol 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Misunderstood your directions… adding 100mg ed of exemestane to my trt for anabolic gains! lol 😂
Lol, sometimes IL be in the middle of work or cardio or something and IL Get an alert and I'll check the website. I read the question half a** paying attention to it hit the talk to text button and hit send then I realized half the words came out all retarded. So I'll go back and manually fix it and then it looks even worse because I'm not paying attention to the whole thing I'm just jumping through spots. Or I'll go back and read it and I'll realize that even though I don't mean anything by it the words that I choose to use when I quickly respond to something May come off the wrong way because you can't really pick up emotions or context that much through a text message style reply, It's kind of left up to the person reading it to decide how they want to take it. You'll see me often go back and repost something saying just so you know I'm not angry or I didn't mean it any type of way or whatever.

I just did that whole thing talk to text so let's see how many screw UPS there are in this one. I did try really hard to be clear with my words this time though lol

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha yeah.. it read a little angry when I read it back but it's all good. I agree with you that it's the best AI... or I should rephrase that and say it's my favorite AI. It being anabolic is great but I was just trying to add that there is way more benefits to it than it being mildly anabolic. If I'm going to run an AI on cycle I choose exemestane every time. If I'm not going to run an AI I usually just keep arimidex nearby.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get what you're saying but i still dont think you're understanding what I'm saying, it being anabolic it was not me saying that's a benefit of it for building muscle. I was literally just saying it because that's what it is. It is one million percent useless for building muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One of us is misinterpreting what the other is saying. Maybe its me, I'm a little OCD and a lot of ADHD and sometimes I try too hard to clarify things I dont need to clarify. In the bigger scheme of things I know we're agreeing with each other

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of us is misinterpreting what the other is saying. Maybe its me, I'm a little OCD and a lot of ADHD and sometimes I try too hard to clarify things I dont need to clarify. In the bigger scheme of things I know we're agreeing with each other
Haha it's all good bro. I didn't know it was anabolic... I was just trying to say that without even knowing that added benefit it was still my favorite AI to run on cycle. That's just another perk to it that I didn't know about. Regardless, I think we're pretty much in exact agreement regarding exemestane.