what should I add with a test cruise to Cut?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
what should I add to my test cruise to cut while feeling good and avoiding negative side effects? also any idea of things that will work synergistically with raloxifene and exemestane? I am gyno prone from my youth. and am still trying to reduce the gyno that I have.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what should I add to my test cruise to cut while feeling good and avoiding negative side effects? also any idea of things that will work synergistically with raloxifene and exemestane? I am gyno prone from my youth. and am still trying to reduce the gyno that I have.
var would be what springs to mind. Good cutter, minimal sides, wouldn’t cause additional gyno concerns (the exem and ralox is more than enough to address that)

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Var and epiandrosterone, androsterone or proviron.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Masteron, should help some you with estro sides as well.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, no love for salad?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If cruising to give yourself a break for health purposes I would not add var, it is hard on lipids which kind of defeats the purpose of a cruise. Adding other steroids to a cruise, at a decent dose, creates a cycle. I would look into something like iconic b-AET or Suppress-C. Perfect for cutting and will not defeat the purpose of the cruise.

You could also run a natty product like x-gels, follidrone, anabolic effect, vector.

I personally would feel like garbage adding a non-aromatizing steroid to trt test while using an AI and a serm. If you are trying to reduce gyno I think reducing your external hormone additions is the best choice. Fewer variables while addressing your primary goal, gyno reduction. Even non-aromatizing compounds can aggravate gyno through non-direct roundabout kinda ways.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stanogen (Epiandro TD), Kronos (11-KT TD), Arimahex (6-OXO TD) for hormonal stuff but if you're looking for some natty options Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) and Ursa Major (Ursolic acid Sodium TD) are solid options as well and they're all currently on BOGO.

/shamelessplug

www.apex-alchemy.com

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stanogen (Epiandro TD), Kronos (11-KT TD), Arimahex (6-OXO TD) for hormonal stuff but if you're looking for some natty options Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) and Ursa Major (Ursolic acid Sodium TD) are solid options as well and they're all currently on BOGO.

/shamelessplug

www.apex-alchemy.com
^and Epichaos and Ursa Major might actually improve your bloodwork, which is part of the point of cruising.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

/shamelessplug

www.apex-alchemy.com
What are the benefits of taking Ursolic Acid?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the benefits of taking Ursolic Acid?
This sums it up nicely:

"Ursolic acid added to feed increased murine skeletal muscle mass, fast and slow muscle fiber size, grip strength, and exercise capacity. Interestingly, ursolic acid increased energy expenditure, leading to reduced obesity, improved glucose tolerance, and decreased hepatic steatosis."

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i used ursolic acid back when it was pill form, and if you ate enough of it, you got pretty diced and strong too.. but it was awful cause it would make you burp smoke! not really but the powder didn't dissolve very well so you would burp up the powder sometimes .. with an awful taste and heart burn. it was kinda like taking clen with out the sides~~

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used ursolic acid back when it was pill form, and if you ate enough of it, you got pretty diced and strong too.. but it was awful cause it would make you burp smoke! not really but the powder didn't dissolve very well so you would burp up the powder sometimes .. with an awful taste and heart burn. it was kinda like taking clen with out the sides~~
It says the oral bioavailability is <1%

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says the oral bioavailability is <1%

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats why i stated if you took enough of it... ircc it took a couple grams a day or something crazy.
this is also why Apex TDs are so killer. Nos makes the carriers specific to each product.
Ahh...that makes sense then!! Still using it??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ur spray from prototype nutrition if you want the best* *edit: topical* ursolic acid product.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t. Just ur spray. But I’m confident pa would be using the best version in his product.
So you're making assumptions because you're a PA Stan?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're making assumptions because you're a PA Stan?
I don’t expect you to know me, but I remember when you were new to phf and the frequent questions you asked in the pa subforum.
you really have no business calling anyone a pa Stan bro.
I’m glad to see you’ve come so far and are doing very well. We all deserve those glory days. Enjoy your time. Mine has passed.
Looking at your product though, it’s priced quite nice, once I’m finished with my sustain alpha, I’ll purchase a bottle and give it a go.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t expect you to know me, but I remember when you were new to phf and the frequent questions you asked in the pa subforum.
you really have no business calling anyone a pa Stan bro.
I’m glad to see you’ve come so far and are doing very well. We all deserve those glory days. Enjoy your time. Mine has passed.
Looking at your product though, it’s priced quite nice, once I’m finished with my sustain alpha, I’ll purchase a bottle and give it a go.
The guy was being paid to answer questions so I took advantage of that resource. That doesn't necessarily mean that everything he does is the best hands down, no contest.

TBH, I always found PA to be a bit uh, "rough around the edges" we'll say. I've never been a Stan.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bought some Ursa Major to try. Seems pretty in line with my current goals and the BOGO is pretty much the best price point you could possibly ask for (cheap shipping too).

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bought some Ursa Major to try. Seems pretty in line with my current goals and the BOGO is pretty much the best price point you could possibly ask for (cheap shipping too).
Gonna keep us posted on results?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The guy was being paid to answer questions so I took advantage of that resource. That doesn't necessarily mean that everything he does is the best hands down, no contest.

TBH, I always found PA to be a bit uh, "rough around the edges" we'll say. I've never been a Stan.
He’s always been a bit stiff, even back when he was posting freely on bb .com and am.
i also just ordered some.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used both UR-Spray and Ursa Major. They both contain ursolic, albeit two different forms/esters(if you will) and I find both to be effective products.

URSA smells WAY better and does not take up as much space on the body. This is an advantage when using multiple TD formulas.

UR Spray dries faster due to being thinner but has to be applied to a rather large surface area. The surface area needed makes it challenging to stack with anything else topical.

I personally have found both to great products. Apex runs some of the best sales around which makes it an easy choice personally.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends on what you consider natural.
Something that isn’t suppressive and not a Sarm/DS/AAS/GH/Peptide related compound.

Do you still rate the product? Still worthwhile topical UA? I ask as have yet to use it but seen you post about UR spray and possibly Ursa Major...

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to 195 eating fresh market chicken salad on a fugging butter croissant yesterday!

It was after a back and bi and a 5 mile run.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something that isn’t suppressive and not a Sarm/DS/AAS/GH/Peptide related compound.

Do you still rate the product? Still worthwhile topical UA? I ask as have yet to use it but seen you post about UR spray and possibly Ursa Major...
In that case then yes, it’s a natty product. Still my favorite as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In that case then yes, it’s a natty product. Still my favorite as well.
I take from your response you don’t classify it as ‘Natty’? How would you say it compares to proven ‘natural’ ergogenics like ArA & Creatine Monohydrate (Which I rate)?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take from your response you don’t classify it as ‘Natty’? How would you say it compares to proven ‘natural’ ergogenics like ArA & Creatine Monohydrate (Which I rate)?
Well in the sense of you can eat something found in nature and get the active ingredient, then no it’s not natural. But it isn’t a chemical either.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and it doesn’t compare to those. It’s a whole different playing field.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh and it doesn’t compare to those. It’s a whole different playing field.
Interesting, I take you mean it’s better/levels above. How does it compare (not Natty as such) but 7-Spray?

Thanks!