what should I add with a test cruise to Cut?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 spray is a different product, that’s more for cortisol control. I liked ur spray better as I don’t get the sides I get from cortisol lowering products (achy joints)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 spray is a different product, that’s more for cortisol control. I liked ur spray better as I don’t get the sides I get from cortisol lowering products (achy joints)
Yeah I know it’s more for cortisol. I noticed a nice recomp on it and it’s a great ‘non suppressive’ supplement. You have me interested in UR Spray however, how many sprays do you usually run?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I know it’s more for cortisol. I noticed a nice recomp on it and it’s a great ‘non suppressive’ supplement. You have me interested in UR Spray however, how many sprays do you usually run?
I didn’t count I just covered it Over my arms, torso, legs chest.
I may have and log if you search “ Jbryand101b UR spray “

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Silly question... Once I apply the sprays, do you let them absorb or run the solution into the skin? Lol I know. I’ve been rubbing it in but reading some all logs they just state the sprayed and allowed time for it to dry

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Rub it in. You can wear gloves if you don’t want to waste any product on your hands.