Unanswered What pisses you off?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Since I will be adding Tren to my stack in a couple weeks I figured it’s only right to start a what pisses you off thread? It doesn’t have to gym related it could be anything. I think it’s nice to have a specific thread to vent in.

1: D bags that feel the need to immediately stop looking at there phone to go set for set with you like it’s a competition. Your playing yourselves!!

2: Having multiple people around you blatantly copy your routine. So annoying!!

3: Fools that use the padded incline benches as step ups for there gay CrossFit.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 for sure! But with minor change... One 'personal trainer' (who realy needs one for himself), started to give to his clients exercises that I've been doing (only me, like meadows row), but he doesn't even know how to explain to them, or which muscle group that exercise hits. And it goes to point where people who do that, get hurt.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
2 for sure! But with minor change... One 'personal trainer' (who realy needs one for himself), started to give to his clients exercises that I've been doing (only me, like meadows row), but he doesn't even know how to explain to them, or which muscle group that exercise hits. And it goes to point where people who do that, get hurt.
That for sure can get someone hurt. Everyone with a certificate can’t be trusted. It’s like having a nutritionist that’s not vegan or vegetarian try to tell me what to eat. Ha, if your not living it stfu!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#2 is flattering... Means you're a G and have swag... People want what you have lol embrace it

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
#2 is flattering... Means you're a G and have swag... People want what you have lol embrace it
Lol I guess, seriously bro when I have people next to me trying turn **** into a competition it ruins my concentration. So I’ll play with them pick up the dumbbells act like I’m about to do a set, sure as **** they’ll quickly drop there phone to try and start the set as I start. Then I’ll drop em walk away and grab some water.

Or another one is they’ll wait until you are next to them to perform a set, to try and show off when there not even lifting heavy weight in the first place. I know there has got to be a few hundred people like this on this forum.
You know who you are!! Pathetic!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I guess, seriously bro when I have people next to me trying turn **** into a competition it ruins my concentration. So I’ll play with them pick up the dumbbells act like I’m about to do a set, sure as **** they’ll quickly drop there phone to try and start the set as I start. Then I’ll drop em walk away and grab some water.

Or another one is they’ll wait until you are next to them to perform a set, to try and show off when there not even lifting heavy weight in the first place. I know there has got to be a few hundred people like this on this forum.
You know who you are!! Pathetic!!
Lol just change your perspective... Talk to them, be nice. Pull em up theyre just trying to get on your level

I had to tell a guy last week tho... "No offense but you see me with my headphones in? I'm just here to work out and get out. My times limited... No hard feelings" lol I felt bad but I'm there to put in work.

So I see your dilemma. There's a saying you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I try to carry myself in a way that's confident but not better than anyone else. You're in great shape tho bro, its admirable. I'm 42 and it feels good to be an older guy you know people be mirin the physique.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Golds gym ‘owner’ not at all interested in listening to the concerns of the members....He’s not a lifter...Isn’t interested in opening the corporate wallet to maintain equipment, or purchase additional things....I and others have been asking for a Trap-Bar for over a year....no sign of one.

In addition the hours of every Golds here are awful,...close early as fuckk....Tonight the new front desk bitchh chased everyone out and turned the lights out on folks in the locker room.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a guy at my gym, that used to be a trainer there...he got fired. Tells people he left...He still ‘worksout’ there, and recently had the audacity to put 225+ on the bar and quarter rep it while someone helps row it up...also wears a belt while doing so.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those guys who love to talk and they get you once with a conversation and now act like you’re obligated to communicate and let them waste YOUR time. When you try and focus to ignore them, you’re now the prick....lol. Oh well, rather people think that and have a focused workout every time.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never get pissed in the gym, outside of the gym is a different story. I live in an area where people generally just friggin suck.
Don’t have issues with crossfitters mainly because my gym doesn’t allow them! Hahaha. It’s awesome.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These non driving idiots who can’t even drive proper on dry pavement, and here comes the snow....

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I wish I never lived to see see this!
Lil Nas X = the end of times is upon us!!
ABF022A0-7B6A-4C7F-9849-7EF77389AA3B.jpeg

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I never get pissed in the gym, outside of the gym is a different story. I live in an area where people generally just friggin suck.
Don’t have issues with crossfitters mainly because my gym doesn’t allow them! Hahaha. It’s awesome.
You would love the old woman at my gym that walks around with a spray bottle and wipes down all the equipment before she uses it.
But never after she’s finished. She just leaves her OLD STANK sweat for everyone else to enjoy! 🤑

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When the owner of the company i work for hires some weak scrawny f$ck and expects me to train him. I have a very dirty, physical job with lots of heavy lifting. It aggravates me to see guys in there 20's not even able to lift or farmer walk 100lbs. Makes me want to sprinkle a little something in the water cooler.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two things make me hit redline:

1. Someone who takes what you have said, twists it into something you did not say and never intended, and then says "So what you are saying is ...", as if they are somehow the king/queen interpreter for the universe. Usually this is done in an attempt by the second person to make the first person sound unreasonable or stupid. If the second person wanted to know what the first person meant, they could ask the first person "Does that mean that you believe ...", but the second person does not actually care what the first person thinks in the first place - and the second person is only concerned with punishing whatever the first person said and making it mean something else entirely - for the purposes of the second person making the first person appear to be unreasonable, stupid or worse. For example - lets say you said "You know, eating fish is really good and I like a good piece of salmon now and then. The second person might restate this as "So what you are saying is that you don't like what I cook, and that cows are terrible and are the sole and elusive cause climate change, and that since most cow ranchers are men - men hate the climate." Then you would say to the second person "You know, you are really a crazy sack of crap"; and

2. A wife who thinks "she understands" her husband well enough to analyze what he says/does not say, why what he thinks what he thinks (or what she thinks he thinks), and how past events have scarred you - and they do not stop to realize that they are not a man and have no idea what a man thinks. Most of the time this is done to make it seem as if the wife is blameless, and you are screwed up. For example - lets say you said "You know, eating fish is really good and I like a good piece of salmon now and then. The wife might restate this as "I am sorry that your father never took you salmon fishing, and that your mother was such a poor cook - but she didn't cook poorly just to spite you, and I hope you can forgive her some day - carrying that latent anger is ruining you." Then, she might then say "I think you may like fish because its smell reminds you of sex, and you are sexually obsessed. Also, I think you have been scarred by your past relationships, but I am not those women, and I am a great wife, and you have it really good". Then you would say "You know, you really are a crazy sack of crap"

Sometimes #1 and #2 are the same person.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two things make me hit redline:

1. Someone who takes what you have said, twists it into something you did not say and never intended, and then says "So what you are saying is ...", as if they are somehow the kind/queen interpreter for the universe. Usually this is done in an attempt by the second person to make the first person sound unreasonable or stupid. If the second person wanted to know what you meant, they could ask "Does that mean that you believe ...", but they don't really care what you think in the first place - and they are only concerned with punishing whatever you said into meaning something else entirely - to make the first person seem unreasonable, stupid or worse. For example - lets say you said "You know, eating fish is really good and I like a good piece of salmon now and then. They would restate this as "So what you are saying is that you don't like what I cook, and that cows are terrible and cause climate change." Then you would say "You are a crazy sack of crap"; and
2. A wife who thinks "she understands" her husband well enough to analyze what he says/does not say, why what he thinks what he thinks (or what she thinks he thinks), and how past events have scarred you. Most of the time, they do this to make it seem as if they are blameless, and you are screwed up. For example - lets say you said "You know, eating fish is really good and I like a good piece of salmon now and then. They would restate this as "I am sorry that your father never took you salmon fishing, and that your mother was such a poor cook - but she didn't cook poorly just to spite you. She might then say "I think you may like fish because it remind you of sex, and you are sexually obsessed, and scarred by your past relationship. But I am not that person, and I am a great wife". Then you would say "You are a crazy sack of crap"
So what you’re saying is that trying to breed man to orca in an effort to create a super race which could seed the earth and thrive off synthetically grown meat is..... unobtainable?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what you’re saying is that trying to breed man to orca in an effort to create a super race which could seed the earth and thrive off synthetically grown meat is..... unobtainable?
You get it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You would love the old woman at my gym that walks around with a spray bottle and wipes down all the equipment before she uses it.
But never after she’s finished. She just leaves her OLD STANK sweat for everyone else to enjoy!
We’d throw her ass out of the gym out here lmao. We only allow body builders, NPC and IFBB competitors and powerlifters here. Ain’t a damn thing sweet!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
We’d throw her ass out of the gym out here lmao. We only allow body builders, NPC and IFBB competitors and powerlifters here. Ain’t a damn thing sweet!
Yeah I need a little sexy yoga pants in my life. Guys in stringers checking themselves out doesn’t do it for me and I think body builder chicks are scary. 👹 no thanks!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I need a little sexy yoga pants in my life. Guys in stringers checking themselves out doesn’t do it for me and I think body builder chicks are scary. no thanks!
You know that video with the tranny in Gamestop screaming “IT IS MA’AM!!!” Yeah we got a chick in here that looks just like him lmao. Looks like she waits for bulls to get shots of Tren so she can suck the juice out of them like a swole ass chupacabra

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I don’t get laid because my gf is busy with stuff.

Jk...... kinda
Or when she falls asleep before she gives it up so you get mad and grab a bag of cheetos from the pantry, turn on a Netflix show, and start chomping in the bed next to her making sure to dig into the bottom of the bag making as much noise as possible

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ppl randomly posting o/t in anabolics forum...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Golds gym ‘owner’ not at all interested in listening to the concerns of the members....He’s not a lifter...Isn’t interested in opening the corporate wallet to maintain equipment, or purchase additional things....I and others have been asking for a Trap-Bar for over a year....no sign of one.

In addition the hours of every Golds here are awful,...close early as fuckk....Tonight the new front desk bitchh chased everyone out and turned the lights out on folks in the locker room.
Most gyms where I live have 24hr access with swipe cards. Thank you.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What pisses me off is all the fake-nattys on youtube and insta.

Actually it doesnt piss me off, but its kinda frustrating seeing them market themselves as natty, and people falling for it and defending them.

And I mean obvious fake nattys, not arguable and borderline fake nattys.

krispykev

Awards
Speaking of personal trainers... There's a certain IFBB pro that goes to the same gym as I do in Ohio. He's got a couple of people I see him train every so often. When I see him training his clients, which I'm sure they pay a good bit of money to, he's constantly on his phone, sitting down, not watching them perform their sets, etc... Yeah he's jacked and I can see why some people would want to throw their money at him. But it really fucking pisses me off to watch him offer zero motivation or push his clients. It's sad. I'd probably dox him if I mentioned the clothing line he now has, but it's name is basically saying the very thing I've described. $$

Also, he's kind of an asshole

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When the wife promised the honeypot over dinner but by the time the kids finally falls asleep she yawns and says she’s tired.
99% of my life

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The whole trainer world in general pisses me off. Where are the standards?....oh inguess you just have to cough up $$ for that certificate. I've been trying to find a trainer for 2 years in my area. Some know an aspect or 2 pretty well but none around here can put it all together. Finally found a guy who seemed to be very intelligent. Knew much more than me about training....kinda knew diet crap. And then aas comes up and he tells me he basically runs tren, mast, and a couple orals EVERY cycle . Now I put his cycles together for him lol.

Thankful for AM...i know a lot of you guys are in the training world and you are where i get a majority of my knowledge anymore.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 guys at my gym i call the "insta twins" they both got the instagram starter kit: fake tan, tattoos, trendy haircut, tiny shorts and Armani t shirts to flex them insta bucks. They show up do a grand total of 3 sets dbell bench press whilst checking how many likes they got for ten mins between every set and then go. They have exactly zero, effort, intensity or focus yet somehow manage to be both bigger and stronger than I've ever been. Dont know what they're on but i want some

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 guys at my gym i call the "insta twins" they both got the instagram starter kit: fake tan, tattoos, trendy haircut, tiny shorts and Armani t shirts to flex them insta bucks. They show up do a grand total of 3 sets dbell bench press whilst checking how many likes they got for ten mins between every set and then go. They have exactly zero, effort, intensity or focus yet somehow manage to be both bigger and stronger than I've ever been. Dont know what they're on but i want some
Maybe you should start following them