Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe your wife or kids wanted steak.
Hope you didn't over pay son.

More power too ya do you man, make ya self happy forget every one else.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A cheat meal to me is a huge amount of clean food, lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Maybe your wife or kids wanted steak.
Hope you didn't over pay son.

More power too ya do you man, make ya self happy forget every one else.
what the hell are you talking about?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ludbg

ludbg

Awards
One of my fav cheat meals is The Counter 1lb beef burger on prezel bun with friend onion rings 2400 kcal and bout 130g protein too.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
KFC is a solid choice for a cheat meal. I really like going to this place. I think that chicken bowl they have
is probably the best thing you can put in your mouth besides you know what. HAHA I think KFC is a solid
one I would also go with that 1lb burger at the counter I wish they had those places on the east coast!

Reynold

Awards
Re:Fruits and vegetables

There are many vitamins and calories in a fruit and vegetables also and fresh vegetables and fruit are good for health and body fitness so my suggestion is that eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruit and get healthy benefit.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many vitamins and calories in a fruit and vegetables also and fresh vegetables and fruit are good for health and body fitness so my suggestion is that eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruit and get healthy benefit.
Not exactly the question

joh408

Awards
  • Established
My two favorites are:
Qdoba Queso Steak and Chicken burrito
Large bowl of Pho with rare steak, flank, brisket, tendon and tripe

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love pho noodles that is another one of my favorite cheat meals for sure! Great suggestion there.
I tell you what I did this weekend. I had a McDonald's splurge. I ate a 10 pc nugget with a 1/3pd
angus beef burger and a fish filet sandwich that was my cheat meal for the week. LOL

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
You got any cool tread ideas? :)
How about what emotional attachment do you have to a specific cheat meal? Is it nostalgic of a childhood memory? Is it a designated night of the week you can spend with your loved ones??? I mean come on! Creativity and depth! That way we can get more out of "said" thread besides more cravings!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I found one entitles

"So I farted on a physioball"

Awesome. And original
Oh dear! Please tell me it was in 'General Chat' lol

rockme

rockme

Awards
Red robin double monster cheeseburger with steak fries and a monster sized cookie magic milkshake... Dang, I just salivated. I have this once every 10-12 days, and am due this thurs or fri

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That Red Robin sandwich sounds to die for!Man I can't believe how many calories that I ate at McD's the other day
I had a 1/3 pound Angus Burger a Fish o Filet Sandwich and a 10pc Chicken McNuggets and some fries. I also
had a Orange Hi-C to drink I think I ate 3000 calories in one sitting....LOL I know I know Fat Ass

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
For me, its whatever is being served at a family gathering (christmas desert table in my family is always EPIC. Chocolate fountain, cookies, fudge, marshmallows, anything sweet, its probably there. Even full sized candy bars like snickers and kit kats!). We had our christmas party this weekend, and I used it as a refeed on my keto diet. Felt great. And on the 28th for me and my girls anniversary, Ill be hitting my favorite chinese buffet for lunch, and dinner downtown somewhere, again as a refeed. I know thats a ton for just a refeed, but I also lift, and hit cardio on those days. Like, lots and lots of cardio. lol. Weight gain isnt usually too bad.

TexasGuy

Awards
Beef fajitas with all the trimmings (cheese, sour cream, avocado) and melted butter to drizzle on the beef before rolling up, flour tortillas and a few beers to wash it down.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely agree with the few beers to wash it down that's a great thing right there. I love Mexican food for sure.
I just ate taco bell tonight actually I got three beef supreme burritos and a soft taco with a baja blast to wash it
down and my girl got two chicken tacos with a soft taco on the side. She likes the crunchy tacos

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
[QUOTE="DJBeanPole;3729873

Marco's Pizza: White Cheezy Pizza

Award Winning- 4 Types of Cheese Including Feta, Bacon, Onions, Tomatoes, Butter Garlic Sauce

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god!!!! I love Marcos!!! I had it four days in a row after I got out of the hospital! I usually just get a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and the garlic parmesan crust! Oh my god! It's so freaking addictive! Marco's is the bomb!

TexasGuy

Awards
Definitely agree with the few beers to wash it down that's a great thing right there. I love Mexican food for sure.
I just ate taco bell tonight actually I got three beef supreme burritos and a soft taco with a baja blast to wash it
down and my girl got two chicken tacos with a soft taco on the side. She likes the crunchy tacos
I'm pretty spoiled with legit Tex-Mex down here myself but I do like Taco Bell every now and then. Something about salty goo just hits the spot.

I have to add to my list though:

Babyback ribs. Brown sugar based rub, ample bbq sauce (Stubbs brand spicy flavor) brushed on at the end of the smoking session and served with sweet tea, potato salad and corn bread.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't go wrong with tacos at all. That's the best thing made on earth. Man I love me some tacos.
I ate Taco Bell this past weekend and had three taco supremes and a soft taco. So good
What's your favorite 5th meal? Or is it 4th meal? I think its been a great menu to experience

steppinRazor

Awards
Can't go wrong with tacos at all. That's the best thing made on earth. Man I love me some tacos.
I ate Taco Bell this past weekend and had three taco supremes and a soft taco. So good
What's your favorite 5th meal? Or is it 4th meal? I think its been a great menu to experience
Dude taco bell is not worthy. That is not a taco.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe nobody has said it yet but Panda Express. That orange chicken is awesome. But greasy as hell.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
In n out (animal fries)

Five guys burgers

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ribs and a pulled pork poe boy and goat cheese grits with a bowl of gumbo and sweet potato fries

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pedigree beef n' gravy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rockme

rockme

Awards
Just consumed an ungodly amount of food over the course of an hour. Two massive plates of cheesy hashbrowns, french toast, and egg cheese and sausage casserole. For dessert I had a big slice of homemade coffee cake, and a slice of red velvet cheesecake. I am smiling ear to ear. Whew! I popped 2 Anabeta Elite about 30 min before the meal, so that will help. I hope to wake up looking full and strong, especially since I have not been deviating from my diet for about 2 months. What did you guys devour today? Hope I wasn't the only one!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just consumed an ungodly amount of food over the course of an hour. Two massive plates of cheesy hashbrowns, french toast, and egg cheese and sausage casserole. For dessert I had a big slice of homemade coffee cake, and a slice of red velvet cheesecake. I am smiling ear to ear. Whew! I popped 2 Anabeta Elite about 30 min before the meal, so that will help. I hope to wake up looking full and strong, especially since I have not been deviating from my diet for about 2 months. What did you guys devour today? Hope I wasn't the only one!
So you ate good on thanksgiving? :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That Pedigree Gravy sounds nasty bro how can you eat that stuff? Isn't that dog food I mean really that's gross
I think my favorite cheat meal was Christmas Dinner here is what I had
Turkey,
Mac and Cheese
Lobster Mac and Cheese
Shrimp Rissoto
Collard Greens
Candied Yams

bluejoc24

bluejoc24

Awards
Tuesdays 5.99 Large one topping pizza at PaPa Johns. Yum.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dayum Dayum DAYUM!

[video=youtube;DcJFdCmN98s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s[/video]
This is the funniest thing in the world. I think that it is great! Haha so funny bro. Where did
you find this stuff? This guy needs to be signed to an exclusive contract with Burger King
to say the least. I think he should be a great asset to any company for sure.

Jwalker7

Awards
McGangbang.

McChicken put between the two parties of a McDouble.

It. Is. Breathtaking.

steppinRazor

Awards
McGangbang.

McChicken put between the two parties of a McDouble.

It. Is. Breathtaking.
Haahaha that's seriously like the only thing I'll eat at mcd's...its better than anything else on the menu and only $2

Benjamin1

Awards
how often does one indulge in a cheat meal?!?!

i have a "cheat meal" probably like 2-3 times a year, and it's something like a big chipote burrito...