What is your favorite cheat meal?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like peanut butter but I don't think I could just sit there and eat it with a spoon. I like eating bananas and dipping it in the peanut butter but once the banana is gone I'm done. You guys are nuts haha
Reminds me I needed to grab some bananas tonight to sites on my nutella.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think there is another favorite cheat meal for me. Its called Buffalo Wings! I love them extra hot! They are my favorite
I really had a great cheat meal today I ate wings from Zaxby's and I also had a cheese pizza from little caesars it was
awesome! We ate the whole thing in one sitting and I only had three wings left it was great. I really love those places

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For those who've never seen one...I know John has..lol.

What is this? This looks amazing to say the least! Man this looks good it reminds me
of a place in college called Super Taco that place was the bomb man it was so good
I remember ordering a super burrito with all the fixing and getting the red hot sauce

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is this? This looks amazing to say the least! Man this looks good it reminds me
of a place in college called Super Taco that place was the bomb man it was so good
I remember ordering a super burrito with all the fixing and getting the red hot sauce
Its called a gyro and i'm truly, truly sorry that you've never had one. They are...undescribably delicious.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Pizza hands down.

Then mongolian bbq or japanese

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
i use bulk pb from sams, wash it down with milk and helloooooooo 500 cals

I crush some PB its in m diet every day. I even buy PB2 so I can make other things taste like PB, how pathetic.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I crush some PB its in m diet every day. I even buy PB2 so I can make other things taste like PB, how pathetic.
Love me some pb2 every morning its in my oatmeal along with 2 tbsp natty pb mmmm peanut butter

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my new thing is berrylicious cheesecake ice cream

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pet

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
really? outside of breyers its the most popular and expensive down here

steppinRazor

Awards
Iono but Ben and Jerrys red velvet is the shiiiit

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love all Ben and Jerry's ice cream! I Think its some of the best stuff on this earth for sure! I love the Monkey
something you know the one I'm talking about? Its some good stuff bro! Haven't tried the red velvet yet but
it is on my list of things to try for sure. I think that my second favorite would have to be cc cookie dough

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well because of you guys I think I'm gonna start trying to add PB to almost everything. Brought some natty PB and a banana with me to work. Then I saw the idea of PB and oatmeal? Hmmm...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well because of you guys I think I'm gonna start trying to add PB to almost everything. Brought some natty PB and a banana with me to work. Then I saw the idea of PB and oatmeal? Hmmm...
Mashed banana an pb in oats is orgasmic!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
2 servings rolled oats, 2 tsp cocoa, 1 tsp stevia, 8 oz skim milk. Mix together cook for 30 seconds stir cook another 30 sec (this depends on what kind of oats you use i use quick oats which is why only 1 min to cook) after cooked add 1 scoop chocolate protein, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter and 1 serving chocolate peanutt butter pb2. Yuuummmm! I eat this every morning unless its a rest day. This recipe originated from Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cookbook, i added a couple things but i love the cookbook best $50 i have ever spent.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
2 servings rolled oats, 2 tsp cocoa, 1 tsp stevia, 8 oz skim milk. Mix together cook for 30 seconds stir cook another 30 sec (this depends on what kind of oats you use i use quick oats which is why only 1 min to cook) after cooked add 1 scoop chocolate protein, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter and 1 serving chocolate peanutt butter pb2. Yuuummmm! I eat this every morning unless its a rest day. This recipe originated from Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cookbook, i added a couple things but i love the cookbook best $50 i have ever spent.
Nover read the book but that is my morning meal almost every day. Weird.

I use regular rolled oats so I microwave for 2min 30sec. But nothing is better then oats and PB. A co workers wife made some homemade granola with PB, oats, and cranberries. It is awsome.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. Now this thread is just making me straight up hungry as f0ck!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Put down the Ben n Jerry's

Graters French Pot Method (on how they make ice cream) = 5x better quality

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough Buckeye Blitz.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Am i the only one that just loves to annihilate a bag of mcdoubles from Micky D's? Thats what i did last night 6 mcdoubles lol oh and dont worry i got a diet pop lol i love those people and last night i was one of them. Hello water retention this morning i looked like Oprah Winfrey's azz! Lol

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Am i the only one that just loves to annihilate a bag of mcdoubles from Micky D's? Thats what i did last night 6 mcdoubles lol oh and dont worry i got a diet pop lol i love those people and last night i was one of them. Hello water retention this morning i looked like Oprah Winfrey's azz! Lol
Dang bro lol...I thought 2 sonic burgers and a large tator tot plus coke was bad ha...dang I need to step it up on next weeks cheat day

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you from western ny bro?

steppinRazor

Awards
lol!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ate almost 2 bags of oven baked sweet potato fries last night with a **** load of bbq sauce and I don't regret it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
weird. never heard anyone outside wny refer to it as "pop"!
When I lived in arkansas that's what people called it. When I moved back to indiana and now illinois some people kinda looked at me like wtf. Lol. But back to cheat meals now. I had deep dish pizza Saturday, but Saturday was kind of a whole cheat day for me sadly lol. 3/4 jar of peanut butter, a little lasagna, 1/2 a deep dish pizza, some italian beef and sausage. O well...back at it now.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oprah Winfrey's butt... lol, what a visual. :silly:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made myself the PB proatmeal today and it was DAMN DELICIOUS. 1 cup of oats, 1 scoop chocolate whey, 2tbsp natty pb, enough milk to not make it so damn thick, and a tbsp of some honey that i found in the pantry. Yum yum. Also had 5 strips turkey bacon, 3whole/3white omelette with some reduced fat cheese on the inside, and 2 pieces of whole grain white toast. Ate this as my fast-breaking meal first thing after my workout today and it was amazing!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a homemade peanut butter bar on a cookie sheet at work....shall I devour it? a baby unicorn was killed in the process of making it for it's ingredients

Attachments

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say go for it. Does it include flying ninja monkey tears as well?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That picture looks great it looks like something I would cook up in my own kitchen actually! I love that stuff I love
peanut butter and chocolate too! I would love to have one of those right now! Last night for a cheat meal I had
two cinnabuns from Burger King those little things are addictive to say the least! I devoured them both!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That picture looks great it looks like something I would cook up in my own kitchen actually! I love that stuff I love
peanut butter and chocolate too! I would love to have one of those right now! Last night for a cheat meal I had
two cinnabuns from Burger King those little things are addictive to say the least! I devoured them both!
google "all recipes peanut butter bars"

it'll be the first link and takes 45 minutes to make.

I just dug into it and ate a bigass chunk.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Dominoes pan pizza right out there oven I tell them to add feta and spinach. Ohhhhhhh :eek: yeah I love pizzzzzzzza :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One of my favorites

Brownie Sundae from Texas Roadhouse.

yes i love my ice cream :)