The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3/4 cup canned reduced-sodium chicken broth (used to cook the chicken in)
2 tablespoons Flour
2 tablespoons low sodium soy/Teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Cooking Spray (to cook in skillet)
Parsley (Dash)
Oregano (Dash)
2 medium garlic cloves, minced
Chili Powder/Cajun Seasoning
Raw Chicken (Used to cook in broth)

When the chicken was done cooking i breaded it with an egg white, more flour, and italian breadcrumbs, baked at 350 for 20 minutes.

Cooked white rice (micorwaved and added into the mix after done.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
this is a homemade peanut butter bar on a cookie sheet at work....shall I devour it? a baby unicorn was killed in the process of making it for it's ingredients
You a cook sean ??? Im the sous chef at my resturant. The first few weeks of dieting are always killer for me cause I have to taste food all day long.

Favorite cheat meal would have to be a burger probably.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You a cook sean ??? Im the sous chef at my resturant. The first few weeks of dieting are always killer for me cause I have to taste food all day long.

Favorite cheat meal would have to be a burger probably.
haha no I'm not, tho I wish I were sometimes. I work overnights 2 days on 2 off so I eat what the cooks make at work

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I have an ice cream problem. Lol
My wife really enjoys Dean's MooseTracks. She prefers adding it to a blender with milk for a milkshake. I like it the way it is out of the carton :D!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
y'all are a bunch of fatties....

...now I'm gonna go eat more chocolate peanut butter bar

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben and Jerry's peanut butter world and cheddar jalapeño poppers.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never heard of oatmeal cookie chunk but it seems like it may be my new favorite! I really like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
myself personally that's one of my all time favorites to say the least but I'm always down for trying new flavors for sure
I will give this flavor a shot and see what happens. It will be my weekend cheat meal for sure can't wait to try it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never heard of oatmeal cookie chunk but it seems like it may be my new favorite! I really like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
myself personally that's one of my all time favorites to say the least but I'm always down for trying new flavors for sure
I will give this flavor a shot and see what happens. It will be my weekend cheat meal for sure can't wait to try it!
Its a very hard flavor to find, literally. only in a few states. My best friend got this for me.
His wife went to NJ because she got audited out there, got grabbed 2 pints (one for him and one for me) she drove 5 hours back to pittsburgh (where my buddy lived) with them in a cooler full of ice.

When my brother came home from Pittsburgh up to Erie PA where i live (2hr) trip he packed it up in a box with dry ice.

Closest place if i were to drive for the Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is like 300 miles (you can look up on their website where you can find it by putting in your area code)

if you have a chance to get it.. its awesome. Cinnamon Cream Base with Oatmeal Cookie Chunks .. totally incredible.

Another good one i had.

Set the record 17 minutes
2lb Burger
1lb Fries
1lb Coleslaw

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a very hard flavor to find, literally. only in a few states. My best friend got this for me.
His wife went to NJ because she got audited out there, got grabbed 2 pints (one for him and one for me) she drove 5 hours back to pittsburgh (where my buddy lived) with them in a cooler full of ice.

When my brother came home from Pittsburgh up to Erie PA where i live (2hr) trip he packed it up in a box with dry ice.

Closest place if i were to drive for the Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is like 300 miles (you can look up on their website where you can find it by putting in your area code)

if you have a chance to get it.. its awesome. Cinnamon Cream Base with Oatmeal Cookie Chunks .. totally incredible.

Another good one i had.

Set the record 17 minutes
2lb Burger
1lb Fries
1lb Coleslaw
I like the way you think. 4lbs of food in 17 minutes is definitely my style too :p

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I did a pie contest a few years back, got the whole thing down in like 45 sec, when I looked up there were some pretty shocked and disgusted faces lol. Tasted great though choco with grahamcracker crust.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a pie contest a few years back, got the whole thing down in like 45 sec, when I looked up there were some pretty shocked and disgusted faces lol. Tasted great though choco with grahamcracker crust.
Nice! I've been very tempted to enter the pie eating contest at the county fair every year. Lol

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Haha yeah def not a cheat..but I'm not out eating steak every night, so equally a good

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am against Little Ceasars actually right now. Me and my girlfriend actually ate there the other week and we both got
terribly sick! I don't know what it was about at all but we both couldnt' take the pizza at all. I think there were some kids
working there so they messed up the pizza and we got sick from it. I don't think I'll eat there anytime soon at all.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am against Little Ceasars actually right now. Me and my girlfriend actually ate there the other week and we both got
terribly sick! I don't know what it was about at all but we both couldnt' take the pizza at all. I think there were some kids
working there so they messed up the pizza and we got sick from it. I don't think I'll eat there anytime soon at all.
I can DEMOLISH a $5 pizza, has to be cheese though. Also, sushi is my weakness as well... i can over eat sushi like crazy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can DEMOLISH a $5 pizza, has to be cheese though. Also, sushi is my weakness as well... i can over eat sushi like crazy
So can i.....

3 minutes:

[video=youtube;B6mPyH_3KR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mPyH_3KR4[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
this is a homemade peanut butter bar on a cookie sheet at work....shall I devour it? a baby unicorn was killed in the process of making it for it's ingredients
Hell you work at?

Homemade General Tso's and Shrimp Egg Rolls:
Chef Bob.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got that green bottle blender bottle too bro! lol 3 minutes huh... maybe when i have a re-feed ill choose pizza as my meal and time it. Not gonna lie, that video made me sick.. chew chew water swallow chew chew water swallow.. kinda gross lookin lol
How do you think i can do eating challenges with ease? its called tecnique.

I have also done the dagwood (The ohio deli sandwich right outside of the arnold classic) 3lb sandwich + Fries in 7 minutes

When i was getting ready to do it i did another video at my house to prepare for it...

[video=youtube;h7Hx1Cvzgro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Hx1Cvzgro[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mine would either be a toss up being a BURGER or PIZZA

If I feel like I want to do a "clean" cheat...Sushi!!!!! You can never fill up on too much sushi

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the other burger i did?

3lb Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger in Golden Colorado at Red Rock Lounge:
Holy crap. Peanut butter?? Was it good?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.25lb ground sirloin
1 cup chili
Thick cut bacon
Red onions
BBQ Sauce

This is not a cheat meal, regardless of the fact that I cooked the bacon with the hamburgers in the same pan at the same time. I used a whole wheat bun and turkey chili, therefore-no cheat.

Attachments

T

TexasGuy

Awards
Damn Sean,

If you are ever in Houston, I will pay you to come cook those for me.
1.25lb ground sirloin
1 cup chili
Thick cut bacon
Red onions
BBQ Sauce

This is not a cheat meal, regardless of the fact that I cooked the bacon with the hamburgers in the same pan at the same time. I used a whole wheat bun and turkey chili, therefore-no cheat.

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks awesome, Sean! Missing some sides though!