What is your favorite cheat meal?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm saying true ice cream, just because you put a name on a product doesn't make it so. Velveeta and Kraft American cheese call them selfs cheese but there not.
There are particular labeling standards that determine whether or not something can be called "ice cream" or must be "frozen dairy dessert", or the same with "whipped cream" or "whipped topping". If its labeled as ice cream, its ice cream. As with anything, there are various available levels of quality

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
There are particular labeling standards that determine whether or not something can be called "ice cream" or must be "frozen dairy dessert", or the same with "whipped cream" or "whipped topping". If its labeled as ice cream, its ice cream. As with anything, there are various available levels of quality
I could give to ****'s what the FDA has to say about food, I'm a classically trained chef ice cream is one thing and one thing only.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could give to ****'s what the FDA has to say about food, I'm a classically trained chef ice cream is one thing and one thing only.
well in a technical sense you're wrong, but from the perspective of the art form of cooking and the skills of the culinary trade, I can definitely see your point.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
well in a technical sense you're wrong, but from the perspective of the art form of cooking and the skills of the culinary trade, I can definitely see your point.
Lol no in the technical sense I'm right, in the perverted bureaucratic sense I'm wrong.

But I'm not here to get into an argument about the state of are countries food supply, so cheat on folks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no in the technical sense I'm right, in the perverted bureaucratic sense I'm wrong.

But I'm not here to get into an argument about the state of are countries food supply, so cheat on folks.
ROFL! touche my friend!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
ROFL! touche my friend!
Lol sorry, some times the Germany in me comes out, Especially when it comes to my career, I went nuclear on a new cook the other day cause he came into my kitchen with a fedora and pajama pants on and thought that was appropriate work attire.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sorry, some times the Germany in me comes out, Especially when it comes to my career, I went nuclear on a new cook the other day cause he came into my kitchen with a fedora and pajama pants on and thought that was appropriate work attire.
no apologies! I didn't feel like you were being hostile, just joshing around. PJs aren't proper work attire even if you work from home

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the smores blizzard yest with extra mix ins..really good, only thing though the ice cream was water within five minutes not thick at all, disapointed, flavors were delicious though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bingo.
Pure custard is made with only whole eggs, all ice creams are not.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Watching man vs food while on a step mill is an awful idea. Lmao. Just sharing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP OxyElite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Ingredients

200g Yogurt(Greek and Regular)
1.5 Scoops Oxy Elite Chocolate Protein
2 TBSP Peanut Buter

Directions

Make Protein Pudding with Yogurt + Whey
Grab a Muffin Sheet and place cupcake lines in 6 of the holes (this made 6 total)
Place a small layer of protein pudding on bottom and freeze for 30 minutes
pull out and add peanut buter in center freeze another 30 minutes
Add final layer of Protein Pudding and freeze for another 30 minutes till they harden.

You will be able to EASILY pull apart the cupcake liner and enjoy!

Macros

For all The Cups:

Calories ~ 550 (Around 85 calories per Cup!!!)
Protein ~ 60g
Carbs ~ 25g
Fat ~ 23 g

perez47

perez47

Awards

Ingredients

2 TBSP Peanut Buter

Directions

Grab a Muffin Sheet and place cupcake lines in 6 of the holes (this made 6 total)
Add final layer of Protein Pudding and freeze for another 30 minutes till they harden.

Macros

For all The Cups:

Protein ~ 60g
Carbs ~ 25g
Fat ~ 23 g

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/null-35.jpg.html
Doing this tonight!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Tour of Italy at Olive Garden. So good

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ehh I'm not too picky on my food. Tasted good and I wasn't about to cook lasagna, chicken parm and fettuccini Alfredo tonight

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reason i know, ive worked for darden (not Olive Garden) but i know how their stuff is prepared. so no thanks jeff.

Grandma is 100% Italian in my family, said she is cooking something for me friday.

Should be epic.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reason i know, ive worked for darden (not Olive Garden) but i know how their stuff is prepared. so no thanks jeff.

Grandma is 100% Italian in my family, said she is cooking something for me friday.

Should be epic.
Nice! I love Italian food. My step dad is 100% Sicilian, so he was always making good food. His mom made the best cannolis. She was the classic Italian grandma. As soon as you walked in the door the whole refrigerator and pantry emptied out onto the kitchen table. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My mom is Belgian and can't cook worth a damn. All frozen meals and microwavables. Diet vastly improved when Imoved out. In-laws are Italian so I love visiting there for dinner at least

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Nice! I love Italian food. My step dad is 100% Sicilian, so he was always making good food. His mom made the best cannolis. She was the classic Italian grandma. As soon as you walked in the door the whole refrigerator and pantry emptied out onto the kitchen table. Lol
the way it used to be! Now moms put out juice boxes and 100 calorie bags of cookies...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the way it used to be! Now moms put out juice boxes and 100 calorie bags of cookies...
Lol!! Everything she had to eat was home made except the cold cuts

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's the only way. And if you didn't eat, you were either sick or incredibly rude!
She would literally look like I ripped her heart out if I didn't eat. Lol.

She also thought "those damn republicans" had her house bugged. Lol she was an interesting woman

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was way before the patriot act by the way. Before we actually had reason to believe unkie Sam really had us all bugged

live to lift

live to lift

Awards

Ingredients

2 TBSP Peanut Buter

Directions

Macros

For all The Cups:

Protein ~ 60g
Carbs ~ 25g
Fat ~ 23 g

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/null-35.jpg.html
Nice! Definately stealing some of my bros oxy elite prot and trying this tonight way to go solution

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost out of my tub of OEprotein... I recently started using my unflavored whey isolate again and it is a tough transition lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best thread on AM right here
Agreed! I've been participating in this thread way longer than any other thread I'm in right now. I just don't know how to quit you, cheat meal thread!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a cheat mwal for tonight....def thinkin ice cream...want to try something different but not be disapointed cuz that's the worst

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need a cheat mwal for tonight....def thinkin ice cream...want to try something different but not be disapointed cuz that's the worst
You could use 2 pints skinny boy :)

2nd Street Caramel or BnJ's Brownie Chew gooder (Target exclusive)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No second street around here and tried the chew gooder already lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U ever have the froyo half baked ben and jerrys is it any good

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No second street around here and tried the chew gooder already lol
I checked online and Walmart claims to have it in some of their stores around here

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U ever have the froyo half baked ben and jerrys is it any good
my wife got it for me by accident one, it's actually pretty good!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna check on that now.....any idea which ones

Walmart store #2405—Hamburg
5360 Southwestern Blvd
Hamburg, NY 14075
(716) 646-0682

this is the one that has it. just happens to be the one 15 minutes from my house :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha just drove there got every flavor except the brownie one and cherry one cuz I couldn't carru any more, also got haagen daaz caramael one that's limited that I haven't seen anywhere else.....so solution out of all flavors the caramel one is the best? Gotta decide which one to have lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Why don't you make brownies from (omg here I go...) SCRATCH and cover those bad boys with vanilla ice cream and stuff?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha just drove there got every flavor except the brownie one and cherry one cuz I couldn't carru any more, also got haagen daaz caramael one that's limited that I haven't seen anywhere else.....so solution out of all flavors the caramel one is the best? Gotta decide which one to have lol
way to go for the gusto dude!!