What is your favorite cheat meal?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20171107-191201-768x1365.png
Screenshot_20171107-191205-768x1365.png

Haven't had it but sounds like an amazing cheat meal this week. As well with their buffalo ranch fries

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hit up Allen Burger Venture, and hit me back. I think you will absolutely love it.
100% organic and grass fed beef (Quality is unreal) and the amount of flavor drips all over the table.
Their Parm fries and tots are killer

The BBQ Burger I had (With the fried onion ring) was straight $$$
I know Marty got a burger last time that had pork belly on it that was super good he said.
Jiffy may be solid, and the colorado chili burger looks like a good time.

Chili Burger

This is a typical american burger with egg and bacon

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Should be going there Sunday, invited brother fiance and co workers should be heading there Sunday based on your recommendation and that menu should be a place to visit numerous times. Keep you updated thanks again

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be going there Sunday, invited brother fiance and co workers should be heading there Sunday based on your recommendation and that menu should be a place to visit numerous times. Keep you updated thanks again
No problem man.
Jim's Subs (Right down the street) is absolutely killer to if your in the mood for quality subs.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allen might not be the most innovative though they do have a few interesting combos but what they do they do it to perfection...quality products made to perfection. Hard to beat

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake:

Pumpkin Pie Cake:

Pumpkin Roll & Cannoli:

Wegmans Meatball & Chicken Tender Sub:

Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Salted Fudge:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171112_172522-768x1024.jpg
IMG_20171112_173249-1024x768.jpg
Thanks The Solution perfect meal had some loaded tots with bbq pulled pork scallion sour cream, jalepenos, cheddar cheese and two sunnyside up eggs Then I had a prosciutto wrapped burger ( perfectly cooked medium rare) with truffle cream sauce and arugula. On point for flavors and exceptional quality. Will definitely be returning. Now off to Condrells for some sundaes pictures to come

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man... The covered tots and that burger..
10/10 everytime at allen. Told ya that place is straight $$$$. The quality of that burger is worth the money. You agree!?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree reasonbly priced quality burgers that are delicious and leave full but enough room for a sundae of course. co workers and friends left just as happy as myself.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171112_183610-1024x768.jpg
King Condrells, salted caramel ice cream butter n rum sauce, Reese's peanut butter cups and Oreos peices great way to finish the night

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin Baked Goods

Ritz Fudge Crackers:

Homemade Caramel Corn:

Mexican:

Ample Hills The Force:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cake & Ice Cream Please !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks good...Yum !

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
PhotoGrid_1511411695015.jpg

Marshmallows coated in white chocolate and crushed Butterfinger

PhotoGrid_1511411651731.jpg

OMG Tacos

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Happy national cheat day everyone (in the US ha)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hershey Cookie Triple Chocolate Layer Crunch:

Carrot Cake:

Thanksgiving Dinner:

Peanut Butter Pie:

Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Carrot Cake ............. Yum!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blue Bunny Cookie Butter
Grade: B+

"Speculoos Cookie Flavored Ice Cream. Cinnamon Graham and Speculoos Caramel Swirls. Speculoos Cookie Dough Chunks"

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/thread/528/blue-bunny-cookie-butter

First of all Blue Bunny is not a premium ice cream, and you can tell by the density of the ice cream. The ice cream will temper within 5-10 minutes of sitting out as it is light and airy compared to a top tier S&S, AH, Graeter's that is much denser in buttermilk fat. The flavoring of the speculoos cookie flavored ice cream reminds me of snickerdoodle cookies. It doesn't have the extra kick like if you ate cookie butter right out of a jar.

The speculoos caramel swirls were straight caramel. There was not much cookie butter or speculoos flavor to it. Just think a rich and sweet caramel swirl that engulfs the outer side of the quart. The cinnamon graham swirl is much more noticed as you dig deeper into the quart. You will strike thick chunks of that swirl from scoop to scoop, but nothing that is consistent from top to bottom. The star of the show is the speculoos cookie dough chunks. The cookie dough chunks are bold in brown sugar, and have a cinnamon snickerdoodle aftertaste. They are loaded all over the place and have a soft, moist, and chewy texture to them.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171130_120852-768x1024.jpg
IMG_20171130_115615-768x1024.jpg
Round two at Allen Burger Venture got the usual and always delicious loaded tots then went with the wild boar burger which is "Hoison Glazed Wild Boar w/ Fresh Coriander Jalapeños and Cucumber Sriracha Aioli" and was extremely good. Then ordered the truffles to go with the burger. 10/10.

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
Pizza, I really miss eating pizza. I have already lost 5 pounds, 10 more and I'm back to 110 pounds. Wish me luck.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pizza, I really miss eating pizza. I have already lost 5 pounds, 10 more and I'm back to 110 pounds. Wish me luck.
Pizza is my kryptonite, haha. Definitely fav cheat meal and one I go to most. Chicago style FTW

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Donut Shop Chocolate Donut Cereal:

Baked Goods from a friend in Syracuse, NY:
Pumpkin Brownie, PB Brownie, CNC Brownie, Pumpkin Loaf, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Cookie Stuffed Sandwich

Orange Chicken:

Mexican Fajitas:

Mivoso

Mivoso

Awards
Good Luck! Keep us updated :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Putting a Little G in the graveyard. RIP to one of the best flavors she made.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171207_175214-1024x768.jpg
Garbage wings, chipotle BBQ wings, medium wings and Philly steak and Alfredo pizza at the Bear Brick. Highly recommend if you out towards my way ��

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bear Claw & Big Chipper (Arts Bakery)

Aoyama Steakhouse

Pumpkin Whoopie Pie (Wegmans):

Hershey Pretzels and Gold:

Little G's Peanut Butter & Jelly:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How was the Hershey? Just picked on up last night. First I had seen it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s been out for weeks
Review is on my IG here

https://instagram.com/p/BcVGZzkANp-/

��Hershey Gold Peanuts & Pretzels
��Found: Walgreens
�� This is a hershey bar but made with caramel cream instead of milk chocolate. There is also small chunks of peanuts and pretzels laced throughout the entire candy bar. The Caramel is not overly sweet, but strong enough to give you a dense flavor. The peanuts are the main attribute to the mix-in category when you bite into the bar. The pretzels play more of an undertone as they are overpowered by the peanuts. The saltiness is just right in this bar from the combination of both inclusions. Overall it is a very well done candy bar, but I would love to taste more pretzel to make this a well balanced bar. I would highly suggest grabbing one of these.
��Grade: 9/10

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Luck! Keep us updated :)
110 pounds? Man you need cheat meals for the next 6 month lol you shouldnt be cutting at that weight? Its your choice though but i would eat lots and lift and gain some mass then lose the 15lbs

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
110 pounds? Man you need cheat meals for the next 6 month lol you shouldnt be cutting at that weight? Its your choice though but i would eat lots and lift and gain some mass then lose the 15lbs
I imagine he meant a total of 110 pounds lost.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Like Bob said, it's definitely 9/10. They are like crack. I've gone through 6 already...and I just found them two weeks ago

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve not had a cheat meal in legitimately two years... if i chose to have one it’d be filling a giant box at the buffet bar at Whole Foods/similar store like i used to DAILY before i started tracking macros and weighing out my food.. usually would consist of lots of different Rices, grains, sauces, and not so lean meats ... oh and add in a spicy salmon roll too :)

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve not had a cheat meal in legitimately two years... if i chose to have one it’d be filling a giant box at the buffet bar at Whole Foods/similar store like i used to DAILY before i started tracking macros and weighing out my food.. usually would consist of lots of different Rices, grains, sauces, and not so lean meats ... oh and add in a spicy salmon roll too :)
Two years!? That is insane! Holy ****!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just really do not crave them! But it’s fun to think about lol
That is pretty crazy, but to each their own. At least it's because you don't crave them. If you came in here saying that you haven't had a cheat meal in 2 years because of macros/calories, and you haven't been competing or being paid for how you look during those two years, I'd say you're fu*king insane

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is pretty crazy, but to each their own. At least it's because you don't crave them. If you came in here saying that you haven't had a cheat meal in 2 years because of macros/calories, and you haven't been competing or being paid for how you look during those two years, I'd say you're fu*king insane
Lmao and i would agree with you!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, how sushi isn’t listed on every single page of this thread is beyond me.. honestly what beats an all you can eat sushi bar!!

Also pumped that I’ll be able to eat all the sushi I want during bulking season and not feel bad about it... just saw this on the HPS company page.. their stuff is looking pretty legit
3E23C07A-470B-4472-87CD-84A85729D9B2.png

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mango Tango (New Chinese Takeout)

Grandma made some homemade pasta (she is 100 % italian) in prep for Christmas Eve (Tradition in our family)

Still Getting my Pumpkin fix before its gone

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mango Tango (New Chinese Takeout)

Grandma made some homemade pasta (she is 100 % italian) in prep for Christmas Eve (Tradition in our family)

Still Getting my Pumpkin fix before its gone
That looks like gnocchi (the pasta)?