What is your dream PCT Stack?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The need for hcg isn't really about the gear you use, but more about the lenght of your cycle. Hcg mimics LH in the testes and keeps the nuts from atrophying. So the mechanism of action is different than of serms and thus can't be replaced by upping the Nolva. 8 weeks is many times thought as a borderline where cycles of longer than 8 weeks would really benefit from hcg use. Best way to use it would be throughout the whole cycle about e3d. But it can be and I think the old school way is to use it 2-3 weeks prior to pct. Dosages I don't remember. It has to be injected if you didn't happen to know.

I added Sustain Alpha to my pct last time and it was the best pct I've had. SA really increases libido and has a positive effect on mood. The trans-resverastrol in it also has same health benefits for heart and cardiovascural system I think. It could help in restoring T production aswell, but with a serm already in use I don't know if it adds to that. The benzoflavone in it works as an AI also.

I have tried an oral product with laxogenin in it, but didn't get anything out of it. Transdermal laxo might be a different story as many times transdermals are a lot better due to low bioavailability of products. Might try Iconogenin at some point.

Apex Alchemy also has a transdermal epicatechin product called Epichaos if interested.

The 20/20/20/20 on Nolva is fine.

My dream pct if I was drowning in money would be:

Serm of choice
Sustain Alpha
M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Iron Legion Invictus
CEL Cycle Assist
Hot missus to bang every day
(Not really a pct, but hcg throughout the cycle)
just like he said, optimal is throughout cycle 300-400iu e3d. Alternatively one can also do it 2-3 weeks prior to pct.

Hcg is suppressive to pituitary. Idea is that it can prevent atropy and fibrosis development. So making pct a breeeze

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Week 7 just started for me and I noticed my libido Is pretty shot. However the gonads still have some ball shape to them. I know I’m suppressed - just don’t know until I get bloods done.

Now I’ve mentioned before I have Nolva in 20mg caps. Ppl here have suggested 20/20/20/20. What is the downside to do 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20? I know I’m only taking 1-andro so many ppl think it’s not necessary to go to 40. However I’d rather be high than low?

Also the ingredient from hi tech is 1-andro undeconate. This is obviously an oral but the undeconate is a longer chain. Do I still start PCT day after last day of cycle? Similarly( or maybe not) testosterone undeconate orals have half life of 20.9 days?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
As we near the end of cycle, I am starting to planning on dosing for PCT. I have on hand Nolva and the below:

2 x Competitive Edge Labs M Test

2 x Competitive Edge Labs Anabolic Effect - 180 Cap

2 x Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha - 7 Oz

2 x SNS Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT 90 Cap Btls

2 x SNS Serious Nutrition Solutions X-Gels - 100 Softgels

2 x Competitive Edge Labs Epi-Plex - 60 Cap

Any preferences on incorporating the above? I was thinking immediately taking the ones in bold (and of course Nolva). Since the main goal is to maintain size and strength, I am not sure about incorporating the X-Gels (I never had problem getting DOMS) and Epi right away. Maybe I'll start to incorporate it last 2 weeks and on? Thoughts?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You got so much good stuff here that you can't even do it wrong, lol. But yeah, you can do it like you said for example.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha and m-test is a terrific combo!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i've ran those m-test/sustain alpha several times!!!
I know a few folks who have as well and got some nice progress and improvements.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
This has mentioned on here previously but is MK677 and Carderine staples during pct as a means to retain / and make gains?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has mentioned on here previously but is MK677 and Carderine staples during pct as a means to retain / and make gains?
Many like to use MK-677 year around with 5 days on 2 off, or just several months ed. Cardarine is more for cardio and WO energy and possibly improving lipids.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Many like to use MK-677 year around with 5 days on 2 off, or just several months ed. Cardarine is more for cardio and WO energy and possibly improving lipids.
Yeah I’ve seen ppl adding this to PCT as a way to keep the anabolism and recovery/energy aspect when on cycle... I do have high glucose numbers so I’m not sure about the MK... I guess berberine is the way to take with it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve seen ppl adding this to PCT as a way to keep the anabolism and recovery/energy aspect when on cycle... I do have high glucose numbers so I’m not sure about the MK... I guess berberine is the way to take with it?
Well berberine is allways a good add to supps, but I have very little experince on MK. My take on this is that you already have a lot of solid supps in your pct and I would leave the Mk and Cardarine for future plans. Something interesting to try out in the future = ) And you can run those both 'off cycle' and not worry about suppression. I would also consider saving the Cardarine try out for your next cut.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Well berberine is allways a good add to supps, but I have very little experince on MK. My take on this is that you already have a lot of solid supps in your pct and I would leave the Mk and Cardarine for future plans. Something interesting to try out in the future = ) And you can run those both 'off cycle' and not worry about suppression. I would also consider saving the Cardarine try out for your next cut.
Yeah on my next cut I’m def gonna do carderine possibly again with 1-andro. Mk677 is an interesting one...def not a cutting add..makes you hungry AF lol I heard