what is the optimal dosage frequency for ubiquinol?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an adult in their 30s, what is the optimal dosage frequency for ubiquinol?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know I have seen most companies dose 300mg

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ubiquinol is very expensive and if you are asking this question, you are affluent enough to consult a doctor and a dietitian.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ubiquinol is very expensive and if you are asking this question, you are affluent enough to consult a doctor and a dietitian.
I suppose this is going to be the catch all answer for just about everything for a while?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take one 100mg softgel of a certain brand which sources Kaneka Q+ Ubiquinol. I would imagine 2-3 would be even better, but this stuff isn't cheap. I may increase it to two softgels at some point, but 1 is what I have done daily for around 5-6 months. I don't know what would be considered optimal and would imagine it is different for every person.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro, actually I am thinking this. Thanks anyway!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose this is going to be the catch all answer for just about everything for a while?
Bro thanks for your kind reply. By the way, if you have no interest then you can simply leave it. I have the right to know something useful. It's not harmful to anyone. Thanks and I am your small brother.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take one 100mg softgel of a certain brand which sources Kaneka Q+ Ubiquinol. I would imagine 2-3 would be even better, but this stuff isn't cheap. I may increase it to two softgels at some point, but 1 is what I have done daily for around 5-6 months. I don't know what would be considered optimal and would imagine it is different for every person.
Okay Boss, Great to know! Thanks for your kind reply!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro thanks for your kind reply. By the way, if you have no interest then you can simply leave it. I have the right to know something useful. It's not harmful to anyone. Thanks and I am your small brother.
Did someone piss in your cheerio’s this morning?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking 200mg twice a day until I read an article by a cardiologist that said he saw no noticeable difference between using ubiquinol and ubiquinone in blood plasma levels.

So I believe the patent holder of ubiquinol has been pushing their product when it isn't necessary.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking 200mg twice a day until I read an article by a cardiologist that said he saw no noticeable difference between using ubiquinol and ubiquinone in blood plasma levels.

So I believe the patent holder of ubiquinol has been pushing their product when it isn't necessary.
Article? Which one?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get a 4 month supply of 100mg Ubiquinol at a wharehouse store. Since I have read that the body inter-converts between *nol and *none i'd be fine with the best mg/dollar of either. eat right, stay away from junk, and do your cardio and weights.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For otherwise healthy people I'd say 50 -150 mg (Have seen recommendations of 2 mg per kg of body weight)

Thinking higher if someone were on a statin drug

I believe that More than 90% of the circulating Co Q10 in the body is present as Ubiquinol so I stick with the ubiquinol form

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a 4 month supply of 100mg Ubiquinol at a wharehouse store. Since I have read that the body inter-converts between *nol and *none i'd be fine with the best mg/dollar of either. eat right, stay away from junk, and do your cardio and weights.
Hmm...

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For otherwise healthy people I'd say 50 -150 mg (Have seen recommendations of 2 mg per kg of body weight)

Thinking higher if someone were on a statin drug

I believe that More than 90% of the circulating Co Q10 in the body is present as Ubiquinol so I stick with the ubiquinol form
That's great!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote