What IS AnaBeta...?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Proanabolic, insulin mimetic, is it for recomping or bulking? After I hit my fat loss goal I'm going to look to start putting on lean mass as leeeaaannnn as possible so as to not become a fat pig again. I'm thinking about Glycobol since I've been low carbing for over a year, to help guide the carbs, thinking about Intimidate + Erase Pro. Thinking about Natadrol. And Anabeta. But I don't know wtf AB is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proanabolic, insulin mimetic, is it for recomping or bulking? After I hit my fat loss goal I'm going to look to start putting on lean mass as leeeaaannnn as possible so as to not become a fat pig again. I'm thinking about Glycobol since I've been low carbing for over a year, to help guide the carbs, thinking about Intimidate + Erase Pro. Thinking about Natadrol. And Anabeta. But I don't know wtf AB is.
I assume you did not utilize the search function, because if you had this thread would not be up.

Search Anabeta and all the knowledge you seek will be waiting for you.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta is a natural anabolic. I would use it for either a recomp or a bulk, although i feel it shines on a higher caloric intake. It will help ensure the gains you do make are lean.