It simply stops working. You don't get sick or anything. When I was using it, I found that if refrigerated, about 25 days was about the max I got out of it.
HCG is notorious for mood issues- the increased test and e2 spikes can be difficult to manage. This is the reason I dropped it, outside of looking like a fat bloated pig.
It simply stops working. You don't get sick or anything. When I was using it, I found that if refrigerated, about 25 days was about the max I got out of it.
Don't listen to any of these guys. I'll tell you what happened to me and you'd better listen carefully before it happens to you.
I knew when my HCG went bad soon after because I started having the desire to watch Hallmark Movies... Daytime Television Soaps.. then it got really bad, and I was subscribing to OXYGEN Network. It had to be the HCG...

Don't listen to any of these guys. I'll tell you what happened to me and you'd better listen carefully before it happens to you.
I knew when my HCG went bad soon after because I started having the desire to watch Hallmark Movies... Daytime Television Soaps.. then it got really bad, and I was subscribing to OXYGEN Network. It had to be the HCG...
Damn I want to start taking hcg to preserve fertility but all this mood swing talk is scaring me lol
I thought the same when I started TRT but then I found out that HMG is more responsible for fertility than HCG. Just wait till you want to have kids then come off or lower your test dose and go on HCG + HMG. HMG is analogous to follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) which is more responsible for sperm production. HCG is analogous to LH, which is more responsible for testosterone production.