What does one due to prevent shut down from Ostarine cycle

Jdburk1212

Awards
I keep hearing that Ostarine does shut you down and others say that it doesn’t. So have no interest whatsoever n getting **** down and want to remain as comfortable and healthy as possible. Would running HCG in conjunction with Ostarine be ideal for this? What do others do to prevent shutdown and overall health while running Ostarine and other SARMs

Jdburk1212

Awards
One could make the argument that so little is gained from Ostarine vs the high possibility of suppression/ shutdown its not worth running.
Ahhhhh ok, I was not aware of that. If it’s going to suppress and provide little gain in have zero interest. This is helpful

Jdburk1212

Awards
Risk vs reward. Juice worth the squeeze? EpiAndro might be something to wet your beak w. Minimal suppression up to 900 mg a day.
Wouldn’t need to run anything in conjunction with Epiando? Obviously I will do research but advice and experience is helpful. Standard pct with clomide?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is similar to dht. Non-estrogen producing. CEL makes Cloma-Plex. That is the closet OTC you would get to clomid. A few board sponsor market Epiandro. Some pills some transdermal

Jdburk1212

Awards
It is similar to dht. Non-estrogen producing. CEL makes Cloma-Plex. That is the closet OTC you would get to clomid. A few board sponsor market Epiandro. Some pills some transdermal
You think an over the counter pct would suffice. I have no problem getting clomide but want to take it if it’s not necessary

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am running Muscle Addiction Epiandro 300 right now at 900mg (1 pill 3 times a day). Been doing this since mid May Shooting for 12 wks 1 or 2 pills pre workout gives you some edge. I’m bumping it up to 1200mg starting today. For the remainder. Also using 4Andro transdermal 300mg a day for last 4 wks and will continue to run while on the Epi
That being said, I am 47 and will be running Nolvadex, SNS Prime XT, and CEL Anabolic Effect for my PCT. 4 wks of nolvadex and 3 months of the other 2 supps

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think we need to evaluate your goals, what are your goals for the cycle?

Epiandro is great for many things too - but it's also not a much of a muscle builder. Epiandro is great for libido, aggression and adding a little density.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're looking for some solid gains (maintainable), with minimal sides - Check out Iconic Formulations Alpha Four - very underrated muscle builder that also leaves you feeling amazing! Libido, focus, good mood, solid gains...

I would recommend running Alpha Four for 8 weeks followed by Sustain Alpha and either EndoAmp max or Neuro AET.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iconic Formulations makes some great products and I see TONS of positive feedback on this forum thrown in their direction

Jdburk1212

Awards
I think we need to evaluate your goals, what are your goals for the cycle?

Epiandro is great for many things too - but it's also not a much of a muscle builder. Epiandro is great for libido, aggression and adding a little density.
Honestly my goals to do motive strength and muscle density and burn fat. Size isn’t a huge goal of mine. If I can get a solid increase in strength and harden up then I’m happy. Currently I’m 43 5’8 150 pounds with already pretty low body fat but get the last bit of belly fat gone with a real legit 6 to 8 pack would be the goal. But then also being able to maintain that. Possibly would run cardarine in conjunction as I’ve heard and read great reviews and did a fair amount of research.

Jdburk1212

Awards
If you're looking for some solid gains (maintainable), with minimal sides - Check out Iconic Formulations Alpha Four - very underrated muscle builder that also leaves you feeling amazing! Libido, focus, good mood, solid gains...

I would recommend running Alpha Four for 8 weeks followed by Sustain Alpha and either EndoAmp max or Neuro AET.
Interesting, this would shut me down and provide a dry look or is their estrogen conversion with any benefit f these products? Also they appreciate everyone’s feedback, it’s much appreciated

Jdburk1212

Awards
Interesting, this would shut me down and provide a dry look or is their estrogen conversion with any benefit f these products? Also they appreciate everyone’s feedback, it’s much appreciated
Sorry I mean “this wouldn’t shut me down?”

Jdburk1212

Awards

How would you run the sustain alpha? Is this an over the counter pct and would it suffice running after Alpha Four with no other pct

Jdburk1212

Awards
How would you run the sustain alpha? Is this an over the counter pct and would it suffice running after Alpha Four with no other pct
Has anyone tried the ultra hard by iconic formulas? That sounds a little more of what I’m looking for. And if so would there be a recommended product by iconic formulas for pct or should I stick with Clomide?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly my goals to do motive strength and muscle density and burn fat. Size isn’t a huge goal of mine. If I can get a solid increase in strength and harden up then I’m happy. Currently I’m 43 5’8 150 pounds with already pretty low body fat but get the last bit of belly fat gone with a real legit 6 to 8 pack would be the goal. But then also being able to maintain that. Possibly would run cardarine in conjunction as I’ve heard and read great reviews and did a fair amount of research.
Goals are important gains is such a relative term - Alpha Four is great for building some muscle mass and making you feel amazing at the same time.

If you're looking to lean up and harden up, it can help...but, that's not where it shines the most.

[arguably] The best leaning compound is going to be 11-kt. There are a couple options out there - Iron Legion XI-KT and Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven. These compounds help do exactly what you're looking to do - get hard, get shredded and lose that last bit of fat - while also maintaining the muscle that you have.

Iron Legion XI-KT has been around for quite some time and it's one of the gold standards of products. Each bottle is 30ml and we generally recommend running it at 1.5ml to 2ml daily for 6-8 weeks. at 1.5ml you would need 3 bottles for a 8 week run.

Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven is a 210ml gel bottle and you would need 2 bottles for an 8 week run - you would likely still have a little left at the end of the run. each bottle should last 28 days at 5 pumps - I would recommend starting at 3 and working your way up to 4...debatable you would ever need to run a full 5 pumps - maybe for the last 2 weeks to really push it.

Alpha four does have estrogen conversion - but this is not a bad thing and you would not need to run an AI with it. The androsterone does help keep the gains dry.

11-kt does not convert to estrogen - it may lead to some lethargy, you could easily mitigate this with some Neuro DHEA (or just some DHEA)

Both products are hormonal and would require a PCT - I would still recommend Sustain Alpha and either Neuro AET or Endoamp Max

Sustain Alpha is a topical gel that you apply each morning. It's one of the leading test boosters

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried the ultra hard by iconic formulas? That sounds a little more of what I’m looking for. And if so would there be a recommended product by iconic formulas for pct or should I stick with Clomide?
I have not used Ultra Hard but have tried others, Iconic Formulations is good to go. For PCT he makes Sustain Alpha and Endoamp max and or Neuro Aet for a pct.

Jdburk1212

Awards
Goals are important gains is such a relative term - Alpha Four is great for building some muscle mass and making you feel amazing at the same time.

If you're looking to lean up and harden up, it can help...but, that's not where it shines the most.

[arguably] The best leaning compound is going to be 11-kt. There are a couple options out there - Iron Legion XI-KT and Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven. These compounds help do exactly what you're looking to do - get hard, get shredded and lose that last bit of fat - while also maintaining the muscle that you have.

Iron Legion XI-KT has been around for quite some time and it's one of the gold standards of products. Each bottle is 30ml and we generally recommend running it at 1.5ml to 2ml daily for 6-8 weeks. at 1.5ml you would need 3 bottles for a 8 week run.

Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven is a 210ml gel bottle and you would need 2 bottles for an 8 week run - you would likely still have a little left at the end of the run. each bottle should last 28 days at 5 pumps - I would recommend starting at 3 and working your way up to 4...debatable you would ever need to run a full 5 pumps - maybe for the last 2 weeks to really push it.

Alpha four does have estrogen conversion - but this is not a bad thing and you would not need to run an AI with it. The androsterone does help keep the gains dry.

11-kt does not convert to estrogen - it may lead to some lethargy, you could easily mitigate this with some Neuro DHEA (or just some DHEA)

Both products are hormonal and would require a PCT - I would still recommend Sustain Alpha and either Neuro AET or Endoamp Max

Sustain Alpha is a topical gel that you apply each morning. It's one of the leading test boosters
So I could use Sustain alpha alone as PCT?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Hard is great for creating a little more density, a little fat loss - where it shines the most is in increasing libido, energy, well being, alpha feeling and confidence. Not to mention, some Ultra Hard erections

This is one of our most popular products

So I could use Sustain alpha alone as PCT?
Sustain Alpha is our premier test booster - I would also consider stacking with something to help with cortisol - Neuro AET or EndoAmp

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
links to products

Jdburk1212

Awards

I appreciate this advice a bunch. Seriously, thanks for spending the time to provide me with this info

Jdburk1212

Awards

Could I run the v11-kt with the ultra hard so that I don’t risk any shut down?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could I run the v11-kt with the ultra hard so that I don’t risk any shut down?
I'll be forward - there's no escaping some degree of shutdown when running anything hormonal or SARMs

Ultra Hard is hormonal - it contains epiandro and androsterone - you should expect some mild shut down, but recovery should be a breeze with something like sustain alpha.

however, if you want to avoid shutdown completely - there are plenty of great products/stacks that should help you lean up...just not as aggressively as the products mentioned above.

some great natty products/stacks:
From Iconic Formulations:

Sustain Alpha and Neuro AET - great for boosting natural testosterone and also combatting cortisol (I haven't created a stack for these two, but would pair really well together).

Iron-Legion:

kira1357

Awards
I can vouch for all of the products Rob is talking about above. My absolute favorite combo for leaning out and minimal shutdown is XI-KT and some form of Epiandro like Ultra Hard. The androsterone in UH helps with mood and libido too in my experience. They work well and don't shut me (or anyone I've talked to) down enough at moderate doses to create any issues. EndoAmp is also super underrated imo. And I practically bathe in Invictus on the daily lol