What do you think

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into a new stack ( for me anyway ) and was wondering what you guys think. Will this be a safe and effective stack? Here it is, MFX, HD2, PW, GM & AP. I was going to run the MFX & HD2 for the 4 week cycle and continue
with the rest for about 6 weeks. After that I am going to take a 1-2 week break. WHat do u think?:bb3:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many letters...can you clarify for me? PW, GM & AP...I know the others. ;)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
PW=Purle Wrafth - GM=Green Magnitude - AP=Anabolic Pump
PW & GM is by Controlled Labs - AP is by USPLabs

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was looking into a new stack ( for me anyway ) and was wondering what you guys think. Will this be a safe and effective stack? Here it is, MFX, HD2, PW, GM & AP. I was going to run the MFX & HD2 for the 4 week cycle and continue
with the rest for about 6 weeks. After that I am going to take a 1-2 week break. WHat do u think?:bb3:
AWESOME looking stack! :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PW=Purle Wrafth - GM=Green Magnitude - AP=Anabolic Pump
PW & GM is by Controlled Labs - AP is by USPLabs
D'OH!!! My bad, yo!

Sounds pretty darn good, man. Best of luck with it all!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it. :thumbsup:

Let us know how it pans out for ya. Inquiring minds must know.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Threw my back out last Sunday going to heavy to soon after my layoff. But I will keep u updated when I get back in the gym.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. Hope you're feeling better.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Back in the gym for about 3 weeks. I've been using Anabolic Pump, Cissus RX, Green Magnitude and, Purple Wraft. Also tried White Flood with these and my system could not handle it so I know not to add in Mass FX and HD2. Have to say, this is a real good stack. Great energy to push through my workouts with nice pumps. The only thing, I don't like to drink alot of fluids before a workout. (BLOATED) Going to stay with this for another week or two then move on to a Mass FX stack.

Now I have just noticed the SDNG, Mass FX and Trirsorb. stack. I tried the UMS and was impressed but I want something with a little more kick. I'm looking for a 4 week cycle so will this work? How good is this stack and what is it for? ( strenght, Mass ) Can Anabolic Pump be used with this stack? Is this a good stack without add ons? Keeping all options open and looking for the best bang for MY buck.

Was going to try and wait for the NEW 3-AD or the NEW Extream Mass FX but I'm impatient. Are they close to being released?:whiner:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're waiting on one more bit of processing with MassFX. Like warning labels saying, "not for your younger brother's girlfriend" or something :p

I know how you feel. I've been barking up a storm to finally have this out (so I can get some for myself). Perhaps I should get Tim involved. He's bigger than me and has more facial hair.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here! I'm here!!

Unfortunately, though I may be the big bad wolf of AX reps.... I can't scream loud enough.

C'mon MFX MAX, C'MON!!!!!!! :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C'mon, SCREAM LOUDER.:aargh:
I would, but I was "singing" along with Slipknot on the drive home from work today. I've got nothing left! :rant::rant::rant: